Lovely Locks Reviews

29 | Philadelphia, PA

29 Reviews for Lovely Locks

Kelly · Married on 07/26/2008

Lovely Locks was able to do my hair as well as my bridemaids' hair for our wedding at the last minute. My previous stylist could not attend and I needed someone. I was so happy with the service and quality of the work done- I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2011
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/13/2012

Regina did my hair, as well as for my three bridesmaids, and all of the styles came out beautiful. While the cost of on-location services may be higher than going to some salons, it was definitely worth it, and I feel Lovely Locks is competitive with similar types of on-location services in the area. My girls and I were able to relax and help each other get ready, since we didn't have to worry about traveling the morning of the wedding. I also appreciated the fact that Regina was willing to do an on-location consultation before the wedding. Regina was prompt and finished our hair with plenty of time to spare, but her attention to detail was apparent in each style. She did a great job helping each girl choose a hair style that fit their personality and hair type. She spent a good hour (or more) on mine, and I received numerous compliments! Thank you for making me and my girls look amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Tracy · Married on 11/13/2011

Gina at Lovely Locks was great! I liked her very much from our initial consultation and she was very patient with me as I wanted to try a few different styles. She really took her time with me and I appreciated that!

However, the more I thought about it the more I decided I wanted to change my "look" and explained that to Gina in emails and she was receptive and just wanted me to be happy. Come my wedding day I threw Gina a bit of a curve ball wanting to still change things at the last minute. She was so accomodating and understanding (even if she wanted to kill me! LOL...I'm kidding, she was great) and in the end I got the look I wanted even if it did make me a little late for my pictures (my fault!)

Thanks Gina...my hair was "super cute"! LOL

Sent on 03/05/2012

Lovely Locks's reply:

Tracy, I did not want to kill you, I just wanted you to be happy!! You ended up looking so beautiful! I am so very happy that you allowed me to be a part of your very special day ;) Everything about your wedding day style was "super cute" ;) Thanks again for choosing Lovely Locks!

Christine · Married on 09/22/2012

Gina was wonderful to work with. She showed up on time and was incredibly patient with everyone! I would highly recommend her to any bride?

Sent on 10/05/2012