Lovely Locks Reviews

29 | Philadelphia, PA

29 Reviews for Lovely Locks

Janice · Married on 08/17/2013

We hired Regina to do our hair the day of my daughter's wedding. She came with another person and they did the bride, 2 moms and 8 bridesmaids. All the girls looked amazing and they made sure everyone loved their hair. Regina was a pleasure to deal with from the booking, through the trial of the bride and on the wedding day. Can't rave enough about her!!!!
    Janice Belasco

Sent on 08/27/2013

Darian · Married on 08/17/2013

I'm so thrilled that we used Lovely Locks for our wedding! Regina was so professional and accommodating. We met before the wedding for a trial and she was very patient, working to make sure that my hair was exactly what I wanted (even when I wasn't sure what that was!). On the day of the wedding, she came with another woman to the hotel. It was SO nice not to have to go anywhere and all be able to relax and hang out while everyone was getting ready (over 10 people got their hair done). Regina helped to ensure we would have enough time for everyone to get ready, so I didn't feel rushed or worried about being on time at all - we even got ahead of schedule. They patiently helped adjust some of the bridesmaids' hair to make sure EVERYONE was happy. Even after a long day of pictures and a bit of a crazy night of dancing, my hair completely held.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Julie · Married on 10/04/2012

All of my bridesmaids and myself were so happy with our hair styles provided by lovely locks. I changed what I had wanted at the last minute and they did a fantastic job accommodating me. I ended up having extensions put in and wearing my hair down with the veil. Not only did it end up looking beautiful but so many people commented on how natural it looked and it stayed in the entire night!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Lea · Married on 09/29/2012

I had to find a stylist only weeks before my wedding, because the first stylist I had been working with broke her shoulder! The stylists with Lovely Locks were suggested to me by my makeup artist. They connected me with Ashley Leoncini, who was amazing! I was also travelling into town for this wedding, because I live far away, but she was able to be flexible and schedule a trial for me just days before the wedding. My maids and moms were also really happy with their hair! Very professional and amazing work! High recommend them!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Monica · Married on 09/29/2012

Regina is fabulous! I loved my hair and received so many compliments on it! Highly recommended for any bride! Thanks again for doing such a wonderful job!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Thank you for everything! We were all very happy with your work!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2012

Regina and Ashley did my hair as well as my bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing, and there we so many wonderful complements throughout the day to prove it! They were easy to communicate with and were able to deliver on the girls' visions of how their hair should look.

During my trial Ashley helped me to feel confident that my hair would look awesome on my wedding day - and it did!

I'd recommend these girls to any bride looking for hair services.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Awesome, creative, and adaptive!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Laura · Married on 05/25/2012

I booked Regina based on the reviews that I found on this site and I'm so glad I did! Regina helped me find a makeup artist (Jessica at Touch of Blush) and also helped me to decide on a style when we did a trial. Both ladies did an amazing job on myself and bridesmaids. When I look at the pictures from my wedding day I am so happy with the way my hair and makeup looked.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Mandi · Married on 05/18/2012

Regina was great and my hair as well as the flower girls and my bridesmaids hair came out beautifully. She was on time, nice and efficient. Our hair lasted all night which was about 8 hours from when she did it. This is a major feat for me because my hair has the consistency of wet spagetti and never stays, but I had perfect curls all night! She really listened and did exactly I wanted and my hair came out better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Regina from Lovely Locks (along with two of her other stylists) did my hair, my bridesmaids' hair, and the two moms' hair for my wedding. Before the wedding, Regina was always prompt and professional when answering my emails. At my consultation (where she came to me, which was very nice!), I was not 100% liking the style, so she offered to do a second consultation, free of charge. I found better pictures to show her what I was looking for, and the second time my hair was just how I wanted it to be. On my wedding day, she was on time and she and her two other stylists worked efficiently to get all of us done well ahead of schedule. Everyone looked great, and the styles stayed in place all night. Regina was a pleasure to work with- and her prices were some of the best I'd found! I would highly recommend her to other brides :)

Sent on 06/28/2012
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/10/2012

The ladies with lovely locks where amazing! I felt beautiful on the day of my wedding thanks to them. :)

Sent on 07/15/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2011

Gina was amazing. She listened to exactly what I wanted and my hair was perfect for our wedding! Her prices are competitive, she is very talented, prompt, and just the sweetest thing ever! I would highly recommend Lovely Locks!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Thank you Sarah!!
    It was so nice getting to know you. Your photos from your wedding were stunning!!!

Jaime · Married on 10/08/2011

Regina was the best!! She was proffessional, knowledgeable and punctual. My hair was gorgeous and lasted all day and thru the reception. She also was great with the little flower girls who had their hair done. I would recommend her to anyone who want great hair services.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2011

Regina is AMAZING. She clearly has a gift and I am convinced she could impressively style anyone's hair. It doesn't hurt that she is incredibly nice, always prompt, and a great communicator as well! She did a great job with my trial (I have thin hair so I was relieved that someone could give me a really good up-do). She was very fast with everyone's hair on my wedding day (I had five bridesmaids getting up-do's as well, and Regina brought her equally talented assistant, Jill, with her) and also just totally relaxed, happy, courteous, and fun to hang out with. I think she's very affordable as well. We were all very happy with her, and I would love to recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Lovely Locks's reply:

Thank you Lisa! Such kind words!! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your bridal party!! You were a beautiful bride!!! Xoxo

Christine · Married on 07/23/2011

My experience with Lovely Locks was amazing from beginning to end! Regina was so organized and professional throughout the entire planning process, which is a huge relief for a bride to be. She handled every detail of the scheduling and had my bridal party and I ready right on time. Lovely Locks came right to our ceremony location and styled all of our hair beautifully. I received so many compliments on how gorgeous the entire bridal party's hair was. All of the stylists, especially Regina, were so friendly and fun to be around while getting ready! I would recommend Lovely Locks to any bride that is looking for a professional, organized, and talented company to handle their hair styling needs on the day of their wedding.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Lovely Locks's reply:

Thank you Christine!!! Your wedding day was a memorable one with the insane humidity!! Haha!! You were a breathtaking bride!!! Thank you so very much for letting me be a part of your special day!!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2011

I HIGHLY recommend Lovely Locks to anyone looking for a stylist! Regina is so laid back, and has such a great attitude that she really makes your wedding day that much more enjoyable! I met with her for two consultations because I really wasn't sure what kind of look I wanted and she helped me find the perfect style! Regina and her assistant came to my parent's house early and were all set up and ready by the time all my girls showed up. They created the perfect looks for all my girls and my mom and they were all so pleased with the results. She even brought flowers that matched my bridesmaid's dresses to put in their hair! I did not expect that at all, and it looked AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a more convenient way to get my hair done that day, and Regina is so talented and lovely to work with! I'm so glad I went with Lovely Locks!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Merissa · Married on 05/08/2011

Lovely Locks was the perfect choice for wedding day hair for me, my bridesmaids and moms. At the hair trial, I felt so comfortable with Regina, she was easy to work with in figuring out exactly how I wanted my hair. Most importantly, I knew right away she would be the kind of person you'd want around on your big day - friendly, smilely, supportive and genuinely excited about the wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Marisa · Married on 05/07/2011

I could not have dreamed of a better service. Everyone commented that my hair looked awesome. Regina even followed me to the venue (where my florist was) to put flowers in my hair and put the veil on me so nothing got messed up. Her and her assistant did an amazing job (even when being asked by one bridesmaid to keep re-doing her hair.....4 times!) They are super flexible and work hard to make sure that EVERYONE, not just the bride, love their look!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Alison · Married on 04/29/2011

Regina was wonderful! She thought of everything, even bringing floral clips for the bridesmaids, and she did such a great job on myself and my mom. Having had a consultation for me and my mom before the wedding, it was very relaxing on the day since we knew exactly what was going to happen, and if anything needed to be changed. She did a great updo on my MOH after only a brief chat, and it looked amazing! Everyone was complementing the hairstyles. She arrived early, and was such a fun prescence in the morning! I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Janie · Married on 09/24/2010

You could not find a more creative, caring, and lovely person to make you feel beautiful and special on a day that is so important. I highly recommend Lovely Locks.

Sent on 12/15/2010

Angela · Married on 09/24/2010

Gina and the Lovely Locks staff were extremely helpful on my wedding day. I had two consultations before the big day to get everything perfect, and then the staff met us at my hotel to do all 8 bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, and my hair... They even followed over to the reception site for touch ups during pictures.... and needless to say the hair was perfect!

Sent on 12/29/2010

Amber · Married on 08/06/2010

Gina was great! She had great communication, was personable, and listened to my thoughts about how I wanted my hair. She took the idea I had and stepped it up to a whole different level. My hair was a piece of art. I am still getting compliments on it. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 12/29/2010

Nicole · Married on 05/08/2010

My girls and I loved Regina and her assistant! They were flexible and easy-going, exactly the kind of people you would want to have around you on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/31/2010

Samantha · Married on 04/25/2009

Regina did my hair for my wedding and was amazing. She is very professional and really knows how to make a bride feel special. She listens to exactly what the bride wants and her prices are very reasonable. Regina is also very promt and values the brides time, and as we all know when you're planning a wedding you don't have time to waste time. Overall I reccomend her highly and if you choose her to do your hair for your wedding you will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 12/28/2010