Lovefusion Photography Reviews

Lovefusion Photography 7
  • Tia

Tia Elk · Married on 08/18/2019

LOVE our wedding photos!

I cannot stop looking at my pictures! They turned out PERFECT!! First of all, I decided I LOVED Lovefusion’s style of photography and even though the packages were a tad bit over our budget, I reached out anyway and they made some adjustments to fit our budget. Kelsey made us feel so comfortable and she really captured every single meaningful moment and then some. I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Lovefusion Photography 8
    Lovefusion Photography 9
    Lovefusion Photography 10
    Lovefusion Photography 11

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Tia that is so sweet! I am so glad you're so happy!! It's been a pleasure working with you and Eric!
  • William

William Farris · Married on 06/22/2019

Superb wedding photos!

What a blessing it was to get our wedding pictures back last night! We sat for a few hours looking at them all reliving every great moment of that day! We are so thankful for all that could attend. We missed those that couldn't and we remembered those that would have given anything to be there!

Kelsey Kinard Lovefusion Photography.... there are not enough words to describe your professionalism, your spirit and your talent! You were the best and made our day even more special capturing moments we couldn't see!

From contracting to the final product everything was flawless! Thank you!

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Lovefusion Photography 12

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Bill!! I really appreciate your kind review!! It was such a pleasure working with you and Jamie! Your family is so precious!

Breanna · Married on 06/01/2019

Fabulous experience!

Our wedding was June 1, 2019. We worked with Kelsey and Sam...they were AMAZING! So easy going and captured all of our moments just beautifully. Very prompt with any questions you may have and we received our photos in a timely matter. Recommend these 2 to everyone, 10 stars!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Aw Thank you Breanna! I really appreciate the kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you. You were so kind to us! We really loved working with you!! Blessings 💜
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/26/2019

We love Lovefusion!

Where do I even begin?! I can't express how blessed we have been to work with Kelsey, as well as her partner Sam. From day one, Kelsey was so responsive and helpful. My husband and I were getting married in Gettysburg, but had to do most of the planning on the other side of the country because of where he's stationed. I felt like I was so in over my head, but Kelsey put all of my worries to rest. She answered any and all questions that I had, and within good time! When the wedding day finally came and I finally got to meet Kelsey and Sam, I knew we made the right choice. They are so down to earth, made us feel beautiful and confident, laughed with us, and were so incredibly patient. Oh and the most important part of all- the photos! They were worth every penny and then some. Seeing them brought my husband and I back to one of the best days of our lives. One of the most important things to us was that they got pictures of my brother-in-law's best man speech, which was a surprise since he is stationed overseas and couldn't be there. They got pictures of the screen and every expression we all shared. I couldn't be more grateful for everything they did for us. I promise you, if you choose Lovefusion, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Lovefusion Photography 13
    Lovefusion Photography 14
    Lovefusion Photography 15

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Erin you are so incredibly sweet! It has been such a pleasure working with you and I'm glad we have become friends out of it all! Thank you for choosing us and I hope we work together again! Blessings to you and Justin!! 💜
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Peiffer · Married on 05/12/2019

Amazing Photographer, Beautiful Photos

I hired Kelsey of Lovefusion Photography to do my wedding photos, and she was amazing. She worked with me not only to get a price and a package that fit our needs, but also was communicative and understanding throughout the entire process. She delivered a large amount of beautifully edited photos that captured all of our important events.

Kelsey is a genuinely lovely person and a fantastic photographer. Lovefusion Photography would be a great choice for you to hire to capture your special day.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much, Jordyn!! Thank you so much for your kind review!
    It was such a pleasure working with you and Sam!!
  • Kayla

Kayla Miller · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Photographer

Kelsey is amazing! She is incredibly responsive, easy to work with, and captures everything that you ask for. Her photography skills are incomparable! I couldn’t ask for better photos of my wedding, absolutely outstanding! It even rained and she still made it beautiful!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Kayla! Thank you!! You're so sweet! We are happy to work in the rain!! ;) It's been a pleasure working with you!!!
  • Noora

Noora Omar · Married on 04/27/2019

Memories captured!

Kelsey always responded quickly to emails, was on time at site and with photo delivery and made us feel as ease. The photos she took was absolutely stunning! I couldn’t be happier with the process or the results.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Noora! It was such a pleasure working with you and Juan. You are such a beautiful couple!! Blessings!
  • Jessica

Jessica Bailey · Married on 12/26/2018

Loved my pictures

Kelsey has a great eye and a special way of capturing all the feels of a moment. She made us super comfortable for our engagement photos, so by the wedding she was like a old friend. If you dont want typical wedding pictures and love creative and artistic photos shes your girl :)

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Lovefusion Photography 16
    Lovefusion Photography 17
    Lovefusion Photography 18

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Aww Jess! That is so sweet!! Thank you so much! I've really appreciated your kindness and support!! Blessings 💛
  • Dody

Dody · Married on 11/03/2018

Family and wedding portraits

Lovefusion Photography never disappoints! Kelsey is absolutely amazing! She demonstrates such professionalism, loyality and sensitivity to your requests. She has a way of making you feel natural and comfortable while capturing the most beautiful moments. She exceeded all my expectations!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dody! It has been such an honor for me to work with you and Matt. I'll always cherish our times together! Blessings to you! ❤️

Ellie · Married on 09/02/2017

I absolutely loved working with Kelsey! She not only is a great person but also an awesome photographer. I wouldn’t have picked anyone else’s to photograph my special day

Sent on 01/22/2018

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Ellie! It was such a pleasure to serve such beautiful, wonderful people. I will always cherish your wedding day!

Kelsey was so nice to work with! She captured my vision for both the engagement and wedding photos with beautiful shots! We've gotten such great compliments and I love looking at our portraits on the wall!

Sent on 07/30/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/19/2016

So glad we found Kelsey!

Such a great experience! We used Kelsey for both engagement photos and our wedding. We love her style and are so happy with the outcome....beautiful pictures that capture some amazing memories of our family and us as a couple. Kelsey is very responsive and always helpful if you need tips on getting that perfect shot. I really appreciated how "go with the flow" she was. I always recommend her to friends and we will be using her for future special life moments.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Emily! Thank you so much! I am so glad to have gotten to know you! It's been such a pleasure and honor working with you!

Ashton Tickle · Married on 12/04/2015

Excellent!!

I would highly recommend Lovefusion photography for an event! My husband and I had Kelsey with Lovefusion take not only our wedding photos but our engagement photos, as well. She was extremely friendly and personable, as well as professional. It was easy to get in touch with her with any questions that we had. She made sure to meet with us to see if there were any locations, poses, etc. that we envisioned for our special day. She arrived on time and was very attentive throughout the wedding day, making sure to check with us frequently to see if there was anything in particular that we wished to have photographed. Even afterward, we received our photos relatively quickly. My husband and I would both recommend Lovefusion photography for all your photography needs!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Thank you, Ashton!! ☺️ Always such a pleasure working with you and Brian! Thank you for your kind review!! 💜

Working with Kelsey was a breeze! My daughter (the bride) found her work on the internet and loved what she saw. Kelsey was quick to reply to emails and was very professional to work with. She was open to our ideas and had great advice and directions for the pictures. She (and her husband) were terrific to work with the day of the wedding. And 912 pictures later, our families have wonderful memories of a wonderful day! Thank you SO much for a job well done!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Kristen · Married on 12/03/2016

Kelsey did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! It was challenging to take pictures outside after our ceremony as the sun had almost finished setting; she did not disappoint as our photos turned out great!! I highly recommend Lovefusion Photography if you are looking for exceptional quality at an affordable price.

Sent on 01/28/2017

Lovefusion Photography's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for your review!! I truly appreciate the kind words! I apologize again for struggling a little bit with the very dark atmosphere. It's my mission to become better with similar situations.
    It's been a pleasure working with you both! May God blessing you richly!

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

0.0

I give Kelsey and love fusion photography a 0 based on her overall lack of professionalism. I had maternity pictures done by her and they turned out great so I was excited that she would also be completing my wedding photos. That was up until 5 minutes before I was to walk down the aisle. As I stood there about to put on my gown and become a "Mrs.", full of anxiety and excitement, Kelsey decided that this was a good time to inform me that she hit something in my yard with her car. It did not damage my property but her car and she wanted me somehow pay for her damages. I still don't understand why she would choose that time to say something to me on one of the most important days of my life. She was fired instantly. By the way, homeowners insurance doesn't cover your own misfortunes when it comes to your own vehicle, that's why you carry car insurance. At least she gave our money back (not the deposit of course). I never got an apology from this so called "Christian."

Sent on 12/08/2014