27 Reviews for Liz Warnek Photography

Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
27 Liz Warnek Photography Reviews

My husband and I are beyond happy we chose Liz and Ray for our wedding day! My number one priority when I was planning my wedding was to find an incredible photographer, and I found it in them. I searched through SOO many photographers so let me save you all the time I spent researching - look no further than Liz and Ray!

I never met Liz in person before our big day, however we spoke over the phone and she was always very quick to respond via email. She guided me in creating a timeline for photos and putting together who I wanted in each family photo so no one was missed. She made the whole process effortless and stress-free.

On the day of our wedding I immediately felt comfortable and at ease with Liz and Ray. They directed the photos and were also flexible and listened to requests and input from me and my wedding party for ideas and certain places we wanted photos as well. They utilized our entire venue for different options and photographed all the little details of our wedding beautifully. We had so much fun reliving our special day when we received our photos SO quickly after our wedding. We only had to wait a little over a month to receive all our pictures which is unheard of! Liz also generously emailed me a few photo options before she sent them all when I asked for a "thank you" card option.

I cannot say enough positive things about Liz and Ray. Not only are they professional, talented, and easy to work with - they are also a great value for such stunning work!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We worked with a lot of great vendors for our wedding, but Liz was easily the best. We are so thrilled that we chose her to capture our wedding day. She and Ray were so kind and friendly to work with. We chose a package that included an engagement photo shoot and it was such a great way to get to know them before the wedding and get comfortable in front of the camera. Before the wedding, we had a phone conversation with Liz and she went through each and every shot we wanted to get to ensure we didn't miss anything on the day of our wedding.

My family absolutely hates photos and they're still raving about how wonderful our photographer was. She and her assistant managed to wrangle everyone up and keep them on schedule. We will treasure these photos for the rest of our lives. Liz captured so many lovely candid moments and was incredibly flexible when we asked if we could extend our package by an hour the night of the wedding.

My friends said the photos look like something out of a magazine and I would agree. Liz got so many amazing shots, and made sure we got a huge variety of backdrops. A friend recommended Liz and we couldn't be happier with our choice -- and the price! Thank you Liz for making our wedding day and memories so special. It was an honor to work with you.

Photo
Profile Picture Colleen, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

It was an absolute honor to work with Liz and Ray Mincarelli for our wedding day! They exceeded our expectations in every possibly way:) The first time I spoke with Liz on the phone, she immediately made me feel at ease. She was so patient, professional and friendly. Liz happily answered all of my questions and it became clear that she was extremely passionate about her work. When my husband and I first met Liz in person at our engagement shoot, we knew we made an amazing choice! Liz was so sweet and personable. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and just let us be ourselves. When it started to rain 15 minutes into our engagement shoot, Liz gladly offered to reschedule another day/time. During our second engagement shoot, Liz went above and beyond! She spent well over an hour getting countless photos of us. Let me just say, Liz is incredibly talented at taking beautiful phographs. My husband and I were seriously blown away with the quality of the photos!!! Finally, when our wedding day came Liz and Ray arrived early and really captured ever single important moment of our special day! They were so professional and did an effortless job getting all the photos we requested. Thanks to their passion and professionalism, my husband and I have the most beautiful and special photos to look back on. Our wedding photos are breathtaking. They literally left us speechless. I highly recommend ordering a wedding album as well! Liz spent several weeks and made multiple revisions to our wedding album which turned out flawless. We are forever grateful to have found Liz and Ray Mincarelli. They made our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Working with Liz and Ray was such a wonderful experience. They were receptive to all of our needs and wants and were so easy to get along with too. We felt very comfortable with them. They complimented each other as a team and remained inconspicuous while capturing every perfect moment beautifully. I spent three days looking at my pictures! We highly recommend Liz Warnek Photography without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Theresa, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would plan an entire wedding all over again if it just meant I could hire Liz another time. We worked with Liz for our engagement pictures and our wedding photography and I could not be happier with our choice. I would go on record saying that Liz was the best vendor that we worked with as far as her professionalism, product (the actual photos) and the price for everything we got. When we first worked with Liz for the engagement pictures we were instantly at ease, she has such a calm and fun personality that really relaxed us and allowed us to not only enjoy the shoot but to also have a really fun time! The photos completely surpassed our expectations and we actually have "too many" good photos to choose from! After the engagement session my husband and I felt 100% at ease knowing Liz would be there to capture our wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Liz arrived on time and was super professional at negotiating some tricky family situations that I asked her to do so I wouldn't have to. She did this by coordinating who should be where and at what time for what photos. My husband and I decided to do a first look and Liz organized our whole day so that we ran on time and got all the shots we wanted we didn't worry about anything. The time we spent with Liz doing photos before the wedding was honestly one of my favorite memories of the day. She just let my husband and me be ourselves and enjoy the day while making sure we got everything done. Again, super professional yet kind, fun and personable. Liz had an amazing eye to capture what I thought would be boring family portraits but when we saw the result they are incredible. The formal portraits were the pictures I looked forward to the least but love the final product the most all thanks to Liz. She captured intimate moments during the ceremony that when we look back we don't even know how she did it! If I could offer one word of advice in wedding planning, it's HIRE LIZ!!

Profile Picture User7458661, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Working with Liz and Ray was an absolute pleasure! We spent quite a bit of time on the phone and emailing prior to the wedding to ensure they knew exactly what we wanted and what the most important moments were to be captured. When we got the finished product, we were blown away. They definitely exceeded our expectations

Profile Picture Jenn, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to start! I can't say enough good looks about Liz and her fiance Ray. We had such a great experience with them at our engagement shoot and our wedding day. My husband and I instantly felt comfortable with them which made it very easy to get some great shots! Liz and Ray were always on time and extremely professional. On the day of our wedding they showed up early and got the day started on time! Speaking to Liz beforehand about the day was also really helpful and we put together a list of "must get" photos which they definitely delivered on! We got our wedding photos about a month after our wedding which was a quick turnaround time! We really do love all the photos and there are A LOT! We also got a special surprise print from them which was so beautiful and wonderful. We will cherish it forever! We couldn't have asked for anything better and to top it all off they were very reasonably priced! Liz Warnek photography comes highly recommended by us!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Liz and Ray to be our engagement shoot and wedding photographers. They are both very friendly, happy and positive people who helped to beautifully captured our love and our wedding day. We were planning our wedding from the other side of the country and found it very easy and pleasant to contact Liz about any questions over the phone due to the distance. We had our engagement shoot less than a month before our wedding and Liz and Ray were able to edit our photos for us quickly so that we had some to display for our big day. Our wedding photos were also sent very quickly, about a month later! The photos we received are ones we will cherish forever. Many classic and elegant shots with a splash of fun thrown in!

Both of us are not very comfortable being the center of attention and Liz and Ray were excellent at reducing the anxiety that comes with having thousands of pictures taken of you. They are very accommodating and willing to travel to multiple locations for one session. They also gave some direction towards flattering poses but also allowed us to act naturally and many great moments were captured. Both Liz and Ray have their own unique photography style that provided us with many visually interesting and beautiful photos. We will definitely recommend them both to our family and friends looking for complementary photographers. Thank you Liz and Ray!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

It has been a pleasure working with Liz and Ray. My husband and I are not exactly comfortable in front of the camera, so having an engagement shoot made perfect sense. This allowed us the opportunity to interact with them and become comfortable before the big day. They are genuinely good, talented people, who made us feel as if we knew them for years, while professionally focusing on making the photo shoot a success. We are thankful to Liz and Ray for making it such a stress-free, relaxed and pleasant experience and of course for ensuring that our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful. We would most definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Candice, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Liz and Ray were great to work with and both our engagement and wedding pictures came out well beyond our expectations. Both my wife and I do not seek attention, but they were able to capture us and our wedding in it's natural environment exactly as we had imagined. If we were to do it again, would choose Liz and Ray without hesitation. Cheers.

Profile Picture Mark, 6/18/16, 1 Review
2.6

Liz and Ray are very nice people, but I think maybe too nice for wedding photography. The shots that were just the two of us or shots of inanimate objects came out great.

Unfortunately when it came to directing large groups of people the confidence was lacking. Guests (and ourselves) were getting annoyed at the lack of direction. We've all been in / to many wedding before so we are familiar with a photographer taking charge. Unfortunately that did not happen so I had to start directing people.

I think with the lack of confidence and maybe being overwhelmed by many people the photos came out very posed. I really wanted the creativity you would expect from a wedding photographer. We didn't get any of those creative type shots even though the week before I probed Liz on what creative shots she was considering but she told me she does it in the moment. We didn't have any dramatic photos or cool reflections or angles or whatever they do to make wedding photos look fancy.

My other gripe was on my top 3 shots Liz asked for I put candids. I have seen tons of candids from my friends weddings that are so beautiful and fun. Unfortunately besides all the posed photos I directed we didn't really get any great shots inside interacting with our guests. We had a very small wedding and I made it clear that although not everyone was in the bridal party, everyone was very close to us and I wanted pictures of everyone interacting. Also the lighting of the indoor photos looks pretty bad.

I followed up in a kind manner asking for the raw photos so maybe I could get some fun candids myself but Liz said there were no more photos. Bummer.

If you are looking for capturing some family and wedding party photos for the day, plus some detail photos of jewelry etc, this would be great for you. They have a great price and will definitely send you those photos.

If you're looking for something more creative just remember you get what you pay for.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Samantha, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I had our engagement photos taken by Liz and our wedding photos taken by her associate, Jeff. We were blown away by both of them - they made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera (which is not an easy task) and took every picture we wanted! The best part of working with them is, after they post sneak peeks, you get a CD or thumb drive of all of the photos; we had over 200 from our engagement and 600 from our wedding! We know many couples who have chosen Liz to be their wedding photographer and none have been disappointed, us included. My husband and I will definitely be recommending Liz Warnek and Jeff in the future to anyone who asks us!

Profile Picture Alana, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Liz was amazing to work with! She knew exactly how to capture every moment, even when it was difficult to wrangle the guests together :)

Profile Picture User5583580, [Private], 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Liz was the best. We really enjoyed having her as part of our special day.

Profile Picture User4064007, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found Liz through a Google search and couldn't have been more happy with the results from our wedding. I picked Liz because her photos in nature were so crisp and we had our ceremony/reception at a winery. Liz and her assistant Ray were prompt, professional, and honestly....made us feel like movie stars. I was sort of hesitant about having all of those pictures taken of me but once they started, I felt like I was on an America's Next Top Model shoot haha! We are so thankful that we have so many wonderful pictures that truly captured the spirit of the day that my husband and I will be able to cherish forever. Liz even sent a 'surprise' in the mail after we got the disks of our photos.....a print overlaying the lyrics to our first song! For any wedding, book Liz, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so impressed with Liz (and Ray). They came early, displayed great professionalism, and took amazing photographs. There was something quite humble about them that I really appreciated - our DJ came with a list of great credentials and we were very underwhelmed by his average, inattentive performance. Compared to a DJ who was not well received by the guests, Liz took amazing/beautiful photographs and worked well with all our guests. She also gave us a beautiful gift which included the words to our wedding song. I would highly recommend using her services. I knew nothing about wedding photography and am so glad we went with her.

Profile Picture User4173600, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Liz (and Jay) were fantastic to work with and my husband and I are so glad we hired her. We spoke with quite a few photographers but Liz's demeanor, work and value all stood out. Liz is super friendly and easy to get along with. Her photography is beautiful and she made everything very easy. She puts together a full wedding day itinerary to make sure everything is perfect. We were concerned about lighting at our wedding due to the 6pm timeframe but that wasn't a problem. All the shots are stunning. I feel that we got quite a bit for what other photographers would charge thousands more. We would highly recommend Liz Warnek photography!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When searching for our wedding photographer we must have looked at around 50 different wedding photographers sites. We happened upon Liz's site and decided almost instantly that we wanted to go with her. We liked the straight forwardness of her web site- ie we could view the basic packages online. She offers affordable simple packages and we loved her style of photography. It turned out to be a great decision! We loved the mix of photojournalism and natural portraits! My Mom loves all the different combinations that we got with family photos and has made a scrapbook collage with them. My husband and I love every photo! Thank you so much! You are a true pleasure to work with and we will recommend you to all of our friends!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I worked with Liz for something a little different; to photograph my surprise proposal to my now fiancee at Love park in Philadelphia. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. From the very start, she was excellent to work with and was very responsive to phone calls and emails. In fact, she was instrumental in how everything went down that day and I'm convinced it would not have gone as well as it did without her input and creativity.

She wrote and itinerary for the night that we wound up following very closely and definitely made the day easier. Basically, I planned to take my fiancee to Love park so we could get a picture in front of it, while all the while I was planning to propose. Liz and an assistant arrived ahead of me to scout the location for the best view and put a marker on the ground for me to stand when I popped the question. I asked her assistant to take a picture of us with my camera, then I got on one knee and proposed. The whole time, Liz was in the background capturing the whole thing and we got as-it-happens, photojournalism type shots of everything. As a bonus, I had also planned a surprise birthday party for my now fiancee right after the proposal where none of the guests knew about the engagement, so everyone was going to be surprised about something that night. Liz agreed to go to the party before we arrived and take pictures of us entering the party and everyone's reaction to the engagement.

It was perfect. We were absolutely blown away at how great the pictures were when we saw them a few weeks later. We received a DVD in the mail with close to 400 very high quality photos on it shortly after they were made available on the web. I still can't get over how great the photos are. Many people who see them thought the picture was from a magazine.

Don't hesitate to hire Liz for your event. Very professional and exceptionally talented. We are planning to hire Liz for our wedding and hope she is available!

Profile Picture Lou, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hi Liz! Eric and I are beyond thrilled with every single one of your photographs from our wedding! These pictures capture our special day beautifully and you are an absolute joy to work with! You made our day so much fun and the results look like a magazine cover! Just breath taking! We can truly enjoy these forever! My family also loved working with you and your wonderful team! You are a true artist and a wonderful person! Thank you for the incredible Photographs!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 3/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Liz. She and her assistant were with me as I got ready and her second photographer was with my husband. Together they caught every possible amazing moment. We knew before we saw the pictures that they were going to be amazing. When we received the CD we were still shocked how beautiful they came out. Liz and her team have a unique eye and they caught adorable moments that I will now remember forever. I would recommend Liz a hundred times over and just to add to the quality and professionalism... she is affordable too!!! For what we would have paid another photographer for just taking pictures, we recieved the proofs of 3 photographers, 8 hours of shooting and so many pictures!...

Profile Picture Christy, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Liz did a great job of adjusting on the fly. Some of the groomsmen left part of their attire behind causing us to run way behind schedule. Liz did an excellent job and still got several excellent pictures. I am very happy with her work and feel that she is the best.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User81866, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Liz is professional, friendly, and kind-hearted and really works with what
you want. She takes wonderful pictures and really captures the moments beautifully. My husband and I
love our pictures. Only Liz could have made an overcast day with literally no sunshine – bright.
You hardly knew they were there
and the detail shots they got allow me to remember pieces that I planned but in the whirlwind of the
day barely noticed.

Aside from her talents and charming personality, Liz’s prices are very fair, and we really got the best
bang for our buck. We went with the 3 album package and are finding it very difficult to pick out
pictures for it all. I can’t wait till that process is complete and we get to see our album – I am sure it will
be gorgeous as everything Liz has already done for us has been.

I would highly recommend her as your wedding photographer; she will go above and beyond for you
both before and the day of.

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I first met Liz we met at a coffee shop to look over some of her work. I really liked her work, and her personality, but what sold me were her excellent prices. She had the best prices out of all the photographers I had been looking at, for what I wanted: all day coverage (12 hours), and a photo CD with all my images from the day, leaving me free to do what I want to the pictures and order my own prints.
The day of my wedding Liz and her assistant were great. Liz was great with giving direction and very friendly. I found her very easy to talk to and felt comfortable around her. I�ve been in some weddings before where the photographers are kind of annoying, and Liz wasn�t like that at all. I had given her a list ahead of time of photos I wanted to get, and she was great at following the list. My only concern was that it poured rain that day and we were very limited to how many outside pictures we could get (not Liz�s fault of course). We actually had to cancel an entire picture location (a park) because the ground would have been too wet and muddy. I was afraid that after the day was over that maybe we didn�t get enough pictures or enough group shots.
My photo CD and picture were ready about a month after the wedding and WOW! There are sooo many great pictures. I have over a thousand photos and they are amazing. Any concerns I had about not having enough photos were silly. Everyone who has seen them so far has been telling me how great they are. And the candids of the dancing at the reception are AWESOME! It�s funny because I didn�t even notice Liz or her assistant taking photos at the reception, but they got sooo many.
Overall I am very very happy that I hired Liz and I LOVE my photos. There are so many excellent pictures that I am going to have trouble deciding what ones to use for an album, whenever I get around to making one. It�s awesome that Liz was able to work around the rain and the change in shooting locations and still give me so many excellent photos.
Her pricing, payment schedule, etc. are all great and she is very easy and friendly to work with. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture User687329, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

My search for a photorapher was so difficult, mostly because I enjoy photography as a hobby and I'm picky to a fault. I really enjoy working with a photographer that's for a personality and that I can talk to. We looked through so many portfolios and were really bummed about the kind of work we were seeing, so we decided to look through a few vendors our caterer recommended. When I saw Liz's website & portfolio, I knew she was the way to go. Meeting her was like having coffee with a friend, and she was very sweet and professional and clearly knew what she was doing; she was genuine in her passion for photography and working with people.

Our engagement photo session kept getting rained out (3 times!) and Liz was more than understanding that none of us really wanted to stand out in the rain, and stuck with us and rescheduled until we were able to get a great day. Our shoot was at the Art Museum & Boathouse Row as well as Water Works, and she was absolutely amazing in giving direction and working with our ideas and making us feel at ease. We got our photos back super fast and loved literally ever single one. We both look so natural and not awkwardly posed, our photos were exactly what we hoped for!

Our wedding photos are perfect!! I can't even say there's one or two that I don't like! She and her second shooter were absolutely amazing. My bridal party loved them both, and we all had so much fun posing and being silly, we ended up with really fun, natural photographs. During the ceremony, the photographers were completely in the background and got every important shot we wanted. Liz is so much fun to work with, she makes you laugh and feel at ease and has no problem giving direction and running the show.

Liz is very professional and provides a questionnaire to ensure she includes everyone you want in photos, and provides a timeline for the day, and is just a total pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend Liz for your event, and any other event you need beautiful photos of!!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/16/09, 11 Reviews