Liz Drennan Photography Reviews

Liz Drennan Photography 6
Liz Drennan Photography 7

Tina Marie · Married on 11/20/2018

Perfect experience!

Liz has such an eye - I literally cried when I saw our gorgeous photos! She was a pleasure to work with and captured us perfectly! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Liz Drennan Photography 8
    Liz Drennan Photography 9
    Liz Drennan Photography 10

Liz Drennan Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You both were such a joy to photograph. That desert sunset what so beautiful.

Amanda Clark · Married on 08/25/2018

Book liz now!

My husband and I had our engagement photos done by Liz and she was absolutely AMAZING. We were brand new to the area and Liz was so helpful with finding a location for our shoot and telling us all about the area. When we finally met on the day of our photo shoot, she showed us all around the area while taking the most beautiful photos. I am so happy that she captured these memories for us to cherish forever. Liz is not only an amazing photographer, but also just a wonderful person. You won’t regret Liz Drennan Photography!!!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Liz Drennan Photography 11
    Liz Drennan Photography 12
    Liz Drennan Photography 13

Mabel · Married on 07/14/2016

Sudden San Antonio Wedding

My fiancé and I had a very short engagement and were unaware of the immense task planning a wedding was. Booking Liz was such a blessing for us! She was so accommodating, assuring, and all-around amazing!!! Every time I look at my wedding pictures I am overcome with emotions because Liz was able to capture everything I was feeling that day. We loved her work sooooo much that we hired her again after our son was born to take our family prortraits. Her work surrounds us all over our home and we are so grateful that she came into our lives to share and capture those milestones. I highly recommend Liz to anyone for any event that you have and want to preserve in time.

Liz Drennan Photography 14

Liz Drennan Photography 19
    Liz Drennan Photography 20
    Liz Drennan Photography 21

Annie Saavedra · Married on 02/06/2016

Absolutely fun and creative!

Liz made me feel so confident and comfortable during the session. I LOVE the way my bridal photos came out. She is beyond talented and creative and it shows how much passion she has for photography. I highly recommend Liz Drennan photography for any type of photo session.

Liz Drennan Photography 22
    Liz Drennan Photography 23

Sally · Married on 04/12/2014

Destination wedding

My husband is in the military and we had a “destination” wedding in my hometown of San Antonio. I first saw Liz’s work through a friend back home and immediately inquired about her work. When I contacted her, she mentioned she had not done wedding pictures before, but I decided to take a chance. Planning a destination wedding meant, that when we were in town, we only had a short window for when we could meet, Liz was very accommodating to our busy schedule. Throughout the wedding planning we stayed in contact via email and text and shared ideas on various specific poses. Liz executed my vision perfectly. The day of the wedding, she worked tirelessly to capture every special moments of the night. Liz was a pleasure to work with and is highly recommended for not only wedding pictures, but also to capture life’s other special events.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Liz Drennan Photography 24
    Liz Drennan Photography 25
    Liz Drennan Photography 26

Monica Gallardo · Married on 04/13/2013

Getting ready wedding photos

Liz's attention detail and ability to transform an idea into reality was what was most amazing! She has an eye for seeing moments in time and capturing in them in a way that we could not have imagined. Lastly, she has so much patience and a kind heart in how she goes about her work.

Sent on 03/02/2019