Live Sound Entertainment Reviews

28 | Annapolis, MD

28 Reviews for Live Sound Entertainment

28 Live Sound Entertainment Reviews

Reema · Married on 07/14/2017

Ashish and his crew were amazing! Super professional, punctual and their set up was great.. The music for the wedding was serene and appropriate. For the reception he selected a great variety of music to keep the dance floor packed all night long! There were top 40's songs for the younger kids and he also remixed older bollywood tracks to keep the older crowd grooving!

We highly recommend LSE's services for your next event!

Arjoo · Married on 05/27/2017

DJ tap and Hash are amazing!! They are professional and really help to make sure the event goes without any hiccups! They provided their services for the Baraat, ceremony and reception and they were able to fulfill each one of my wishes! I have used their services before for other family/friends weddings and will continue to recommend them to everyone!

Ruby · Married on 04/08/2017

Ashish and his partner did a wonderful job . on time and mead our expectation. 5 star all the way

Madhur · Married on 03/04/2017

Ashish and Chintak are awesome DJs! LSE did our Sangeet as well as baraat, wedding ceremony, and reception. They are very professional and thorough--they really took the time to go over the timeline for all our events and discuss what type of music we wanted for the different parts of each event. They know how to keep Indian and non-Indian guests happy with the music selection. They also did the lighting for us during the reception which gave the room a great ambience . They did an awesome job getting people dancing during the baraat, sangeet, and reception and played shenai music during the ceremony. They are also really great about rolling with the chaos that usually accompanies Indian weddings. We had so many guests tell us that they didn't want to sit down and miss any dancing because they were enjoying the music so much. LSE will work with you to make your event amazing and fun! I highly recommend them--you are guaranteed to have great music throughout your event and they are super easy to work with.

Mimi · Married on 12/31/2016

Our wedding would not have been even a fraction as amazing if not for Live Sound. We were fortunate enough to attend my MOH's wedding the previous year which they DJd. We had such an amazing time at THAT wedding, that they were the first vendor we booked a week after our venue. From start to finish, Ashish was thorough, responsive, friendly, and extremely helpful. They traveled to Philadelphia for our wedding and helped us throw the party we always wanted. They were especially helpful navigating the music for our fusion wedding -- kept all the Indian people happy with Bollywood, non indians happy with traditional wedding music, and our friends thrilled with popular music. Our friends raved about the music and stayed out on the dance floor til the very last song. I only wish we had a chance to attend another one of their weddings!

Richard · Married on 09/10/2016

From start to finish, these folks helped me manage the overall Wedding Reception event at the Westfields Marriott. Their timeline was used to manage all vendors and they were available to go over the event specifics and provide much needed advice. Ashish (Hash) and Chintak (Taps) along with and DJ Akash are true professionals providing emcee (entrances etc) as well as overall music selections to keep both the older and millennial generation on the dance floor and had the crowd begging for more music past the event time scheduled. They worked with all performances by ensuing the background music was delivered on time and even joined in the festivities. My second direct experience over the past several years and would strongly recommend them for your special occasion. They are now like family!

Vishruti · Married on 08/27/2016

I would recommend Live Sound Entertainment to ALL of my friends/family looking for a DJ/lighting. I have nothing but positive things to say about Ashish and his team. They were very professional from the start. Even when I was behind myself in terms of the timeline for the wedding, he was there to step in and make sure I had everything ready weeks before. He worked with us when it came to providing lights that our decorator could not. They were amazing for the full hour of the barat and friends/family still come to us saying how the DJ did such an amazing job to make that memorable. From our pre-wedding festivities to our very last song during our reception, we can thank Live Sound Entertainment for making our wedding weekend such a huge success!

S · Married on 04/30/2016

LSE were awesome! We were so pleased with the music selection and MCing. We had a mixed group of people and they did an excellent job of making sure everyone was having a great time.

Shawn · Married on 11/28/2015

Let me tell you that there are only a few key things that need to go right at your wedding, and music is one of them. Well, these guys are PHENOMENAL. My guests till today sing their praises…

I live in Canada and had very few opportunities to meet with Ashish. However, whenever I requested a meeting, Ashish was very responsive and ensured that a meeting took place to answer all of my questions.

We used LSE to provide the sound system, music, lighting and mics for Raas/Garba, Baraat, Hindu ceremony and the Reception.

Raas/Garba: I am Catholic and my wife Hindu. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that the Raas/Garba would be so much fun. The music was so good that even all of my side danced the night away.

Baraat: As I sat high on my ride, I realized that Ashish is a natural. He kept the crowd pumped and led them well. At one point, I jumped out of the car to dance in the Baraat.

Reception: If only you were there to witness this event. Ashish and Chintak were awesome. As they spun the records, our crowd went wild. They danced as if it was their last, right from the very first song to "ENCORE"... Need I say more

I am definitely a fan of LSE and will always recommend them for any and every event.

Cynthia · Married on 11/07/2015

We contacted and visited so many different DJs around the area. We finally met with Ashish from Live Sound Entertainment. He was so laid back and confident in what he did and seemed like he had a passion for being a DJ. We were so glad we went with LSE. The whole process was so smooth and between Ashish and Chintak we knew they got it. Even a couple of days before the wedding, I was trying to work on songs for a skit we were working on but Chintak took care of it for me. That was one less thing for me to worry about as the bride! We had such a wonderful time at the reception and everything was taken care of by LSE so well. All of our guests enjoyed the music and had a great time on the dance floor. We even went over our allotted time but that shows how much fun we all had! Thanks to LSE for taking care of everything during the reception program and for showing us all a great time! I'd definitely recommend these guys to everyone!

Ashish and Chintak were great to work with! They're very professional and executed everything well - the lighting was beautiful and the music was perfect!!

They were so great to work with! Chintak and Ashish really went above and beyond for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ and lighting services!

Hiral · Married on 08/15/2015

Ashish and Chintak were amazing throughout our entire wedding process. My fiance and I met Ashish at a friends wedding and he was extremely responsive and flexible throughout our planning process. They worked within our budget and gave suggestions on how we could maximize services from them. They also made sure to check in with regularly and were really flexible about anything we wanted. The baraat was amazing and our guests did not want to leave the dance floor. Chintak was so professional and made sure that everyone was enjoying! I loved working with them and highly recommend them. The uplighting they did was INCREDIBLE, our reception hall looked exactly the way i had imagined it. Thanks for everything LSE, we loved working with you!!!

Melanie · Married on 08/08/2015

Live Sound Entertainment was INCREDIBLE! Their professionalism and enthusiasm was second to none and they did all of their homework about each of our venues ahead of time. Before we even selected them as our DJ they took the effort to come out to our venue and do a whole walk through of what they would do for our events. We received so many compliments about them and many of our friends want to use them for their events! Everything was absolutely perfect, the lighting, sound, and monogram were par excellence and we wouldn't have had such an amazing wedding without their input! Thanks for everything guys!

Live Sound Entertainment provided the DJ and lighting services for our wedding. Ashish was very helpful in the planning process and always kept an open line of communication. He was accommodating to our busy schedules and always responded quickly to emails. He encouraged making a detailed timeline for all of our events which ended up being helpful for other vendors as well. We used their services for our garba, ceremony, and reception. Everyone had a great time at the garba. Our ceremony music went smoothly and they even helped control the noise level when guests became chatty. The lighting for our reception looked amazing (including the monogram which was created for us) and the music kept our guests on the floor all night. The entire team was professional and our event was perfect.

Alka · Married on 06/20/2015

Chintak and Ashish were great to work with! Very professional, flexible and down to earth. They played music for both our ceremony and reception, as well as the lighting during the reception. They did a fantastic job. They were also great at feeling the pulse of the crowd and adjusting the music and sound accordingly. By the end of the night, we felt like we had known them forever. They were both so fun and we would highly recommend their services.

Shruti · Married on 05/09/2015

Ashish & Chintak were the best! We first met with Ashish in November in order to get more information about his services for our wedding. He was very down to earth and laid back and explained everything very nicely. He recommended certain services to us which would elevate the decor and ambiance of the venue. We decided to go with his suggestions, and we are so glad we did! The venue looked beautiful thanks to their lighting! We hired them for 3 events, and Ashish was there for 2 (coctail night and ceremony), and Chintak was there for the reception. They are both so energetic and we are glad we hired them as MC's as well because they helped the guests get on the dance floor with their energetic vibe and kept them their with the choice of music! They are very thorough and Ashish actually went over our wedding timeline with us and followed it exactly as we discussed! He provided great suggestions for music, entrance songs, etc. Chintak was present on the reception night and he was just as great as Ashish! They both are incredibly welcoming and are great at what they do! I will definitely recommend them in the future! Thank you so much for making our events even more special :)

This team is fantastic. I was referred to this team by a friend, and I can definitely understand why. My initial call with Ashish left me with a lasting impression, and they certainly lived up to their word. When it came down to working with the venue to get the logistics and room setup, Ashish was great in pushing through the coordination challenges, which led to the most ideal setup for our event. They also provided DJ services longer than their projected timeframe, provided more lighting options than expected, and was able to roll with the punches as needed. They really cared about the quality of the event rather than nickel and diming every service.

When planning a wedding on your own, you tend to run into vendors that take a long time to respond, or don't take your event seriously. It was refreshing to have a DJ/Lighting service that could assess the needs of their customer, and could reduce the amount of stress when the venue or other coordinating vendors are unable to deliver. I couldn't ask for a better DJ/Lighting company.

Neil · Married on 06/21/2014

LSE is hands-down the best DJ company we have seen in the North East, and my wife and I were fortunate enough to have them for our wedding. We had a traditional Indian wedding and they provided a Dhol player and MC during the Bharaat which kept the audience pumped the whole time. During the ceremony, they provided traditional music. During the reception, THEY ABSOLUTELY KILLED IT from everything starting with the introductions, the MCing, and.. last but not least, the reception music. Every one of our friends & family members that attended the wedding said it was one of the best parties (not reception), but best PARTIES that they have EVER attended because of the reception music. If you are in the North East and need a DJ for a wedding or any event, you would be foolish to pick anyone besides LSE.

Neerav · Married on 06/21/2014

I waited a month to write my comments/feedback for this vendor because I kept receiving feedback from my guests about Live Sound (Ash and Tap). We had an Indian wedding with almost 400 guests and we knew one of the key aspects to our wedding was going to be the DJ, to ensure he keeps things exciting for everyone and has the dance floor moving.

With that said, I have never heard so much feedback about our DJ, these guys were incredible for both nights at our wedding. We used them for our Raas/Garba, Baraat, Ceremony music, and for the Reception and we couldn't have picked a better DJ. It's been two months since my wedding and we are still getting comments about how great our DJ was. You are guaranteed to have a dance floor that will be packed all night, they will cater to your audience (we had an indian/italian wedding) and play music that is sure to involve everyone. For the baraat, we had the dhol players that were fantastic, Ash kept the crowd moving, and overall, everyone was just excited. Additionally, they have great lighting services, mic services, and their sound system is great. Overall, the best investment that we made for our wedding. They are reasonably priced, while providing premier services. I would highly, highly recommend using Live Sound Entertainment for any wedding (or any other event) needs. Seriously, our best investment for our wedding.

We couldn't be more thrilled with what LSE brought to our wedding! Having met my fiance out dancing, we wanted our guests to enjoy some of that same magic we felt on the dance floor. Our guests were thrilled with the LED dance floor that LSE provided and never stopped dancing. Despite an initial delay acquiring the floor, LSE went out of their way to make sure I was constantly kept in the communication loop and worked within our limited budget. Thank you Ashish and Chintak for working tirelessly to make our day so perfect!

Bhavin · Married on 10/19/2013

We have known the DJ for quiet sometime, whether it be a different Indian wedding, or a party, or a college night out in DC/MD area. When it came time for our day, we were sure that we would be working with these folks. And we have no regrets, Ashish met with us frequently before the events to make sure when the day comes his team is prepared with songs, and equipment as planned. The lighting created a great ambiance, and the reception dance floor was packed the entire time. Even dancing at the Barat was unstoppable. Everyone had an amazing time, and the we had a superb event. Thank you Live Ent.

We used Live Sound Entertainment for our September 2013 wedding at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington DC. I can honestly say that Chintak was my favorite vendor that we used for our wedding! He was flexible, reasonably priced and fun to work with! Chintak was very professional on the telephone and worked with us on our quote before we signed the contract. He gave us everything we requested for our wedding and did not try to sell us things we did not need. We used LSE for LCD TVs to show our baby pictures during the cocktail hour, and DJ/MC and lighting during the reception. We even had them make the name projected on the dance floor (i.e. Bogo), I loved it!. Chintak met with us and our event planner to work out the logistics of the night and we finalized the timeline via email. Chintak was very responsive and I never had to worry that he knew exactly what we wanted. The LSE personal website allowed us to pick our favorite songs for all the highlights of the reception (cake cutting, bouquet toss, entrances, etc.). Even if he didn't have the song in the library, we could request it. We even selected songs that we did not want played! He also worked with my sister-in-law on the song medley for the group dance. It was very easy to select our music for the wedding and Chintak did an excellent job playing great music all night as he could really keep the night moving and the dance floor full! Chintak was a wonderful DJ/MC and everything was perfect! I would highly recommend him for your wedding.

• Y

Yogita · Married on 05/25/2013

Chintak was absolutely amazing!! He got the day started with bringing great energy to the Barat and kept the day going through the reception...everyone had a great time!!!! The lighting was great and Chintak spent time with us to get to know as a couple to work through to get us what we wanted to for our big day!

• Hashini

Hashini · Married on 04/28/2012

Since music/DJ was one of the priorities for my fiance and I, we shopped around a lot for our wedding DJ. Once we talked to DJ Hash from Live Sound Entertainment, and especially after meeting in person, we know that they were the right company for us. DJ Hash was extremely responsive and easy to work with, he has a professional way of collecting music and information about the wedding schedule, etc. prior to the wedding. Live Sound Ent was prepared and all of the sound, equipment, lighting went off without any problems. They played the music that we discussed ahead of time, so that the event fit what my fiance and I were looking for. DJ Hash and Tap did a great job with the baraat (groom's procession) prior to the ceremony, setting the mood for the whole wedding. Everyone had a great time and our party continues to be talked about, thanks to Live Sound Ent!