Lily Hannah Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Lily Hannah Photography

• Amanda

Amanda Harris · Married on 08/08/2020

So amazing

My wedding pictures are exactly what I dreamed of and more. She made everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful.

Sent on 08/28/2020

Bentley Etches · Married on 05/31/2020

Wonderful!

Hannah has such a sweet soul and was the perfect person to capture my engagement shoot and wedding day. She was eager to capture my vision and offered helpful recommendations that turned out beautifully!! Everything was so comfortable it was like Hannah and I had known each other forever. Our wedding was planned in the midst of Covid ramping up, and she was so flexible with us changing our plans last minute to just be a small ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 09/05/2020

Emma · Married on 10/29/2019

Last Minute NC Mountain Elopement

Hannah was a dream to work with. We dragged Hannah up to a mountain top at the crack of dawn in the freezing cold and wind and our pictures still came out absolutely stunning. We decided to elope sort of last minute and Hannah was super flexible and very helpful with choosing a place to take photos since we hadn't been to the area. Our photos came out A M A Z I N G and there was plenty of them! Hannah is super easy to talk to and I would 100% recommend her for your elopement. Thanks Hannah!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Kaitlyn Danelle · Married on 08/10/2019

Truly knows how to capture the love and joy in her pictures

Hannah is such a joy to work with. She is constantly looking around for beautiful picture sights, lighting, laughter, and love that fills wedding days. She made my husband and I laugh constantly during our photos, and they came out absolutely beautiful. Better than I could have ever hoped for! She was incredibly helpful piecing together timeline and logistics information throughout the planning process as well. You're not paying for just the photos from her, your paying for a true experience.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Kari

Kari Funderburk · Married on 07/23/2019

Where do I begin…

I’ve worked with Hannah a few times now. She blows my mind each and every time! She made me so comfortable and made our sessions fun! We laughed; talked like we’d known each other for years; and shared excitement over photos. Hannah has an eye for creativity and thinks outside the box. What Hannah does truly is an Art.

Chandler Sexton · Married on 04/20/2019

Through the [unexpected] rain and cold, she was amazing!

Hannah felt like family after working with her. She was so personable over the phone, and had such a sweet and calming presence in person. When the weather threw the schedule off, she literally ran back and forth between the wedding party houses to make sure we still got all the pictures we needed. Hannah told us before the wedding that she would be our right hand woman and she 100% met that expectation. She also got our pictures back in ONE week, which were absolutely stunning! She captured the day better than we could have ever expected.

Kaley Potter · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!

I am so amazed at Hannah. Words could not describe the love that we have for what she has captured for us and the love we have for her! When I first heard of her and saw her work, I was so excited. She makes her images come to life. She captures it all. What was even better was when we first met her! Hannah is by far one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She makes everything so personal and comfortable and for that, we were so thankful. Hannah instantly felt like someone we have known our whole lives! During our sessions, she got the real us. Everything was so easy, natural and authentic. Her images were BEYOND all that we hoped for and could not be more thankful.

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2019

Patient and Caring

Hannah is a wonderful photographer! It rained on my wedding day for my outside wedding and her patience and encouragement was much needed! She is very quick with her turn around for pictures. I got our pictures back within a week of my wedding and they were stunning! You will just love her!

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Allie

Allie Jenkins · Married on 12/08/2018

AMAZING quality and care!

Hannah shot both my wedding and college graduation pictures and she did not disappoint! She gives good quality for good prices, has a great eye for both creative photo shoots and regular family pictures, and she makes a point to be intentional about getting to know the people she is working with! I will go to Hannah for any and all photography needs when they arise!!!

Ashtin · Married on 09/08/2018

Stephen and Ashtin Miraglia

Hannah was absolutely amazing for our day!! I constantly go back through our wedding album and fall in love with more and more photos each time!! She did a great job capturing our day!! I will say I would definitely recommend doing an engagement session with her prior to the wedding! I think it would have helped us get to know one another better and work out some kinks prior to the day of!!! (I couldn't force my husband into a second engagement session) Our timeline ran behind and we weren't able to capture all of the photos I had hoped for :(!! Nothing Hannah could control though!! She was very flexible and went with the flow!! We can't thank her enough for being apart of our day!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Jordan Whorley · Married on 08/24/2018

Engagement pictures

Hannah is one of the most caring & beautiful individuals I’ve ever had the honor of knowing. She’s taken picture of me & my fiancé twice now (one intimate couples session & one engagement), both times she created magic. She genuinely loves what she does & loves to see the true love & joy that you & your person share; she captures the intimate & precious moments shared between you two in photographs to cherish for a lifetime. She’s not like other photographers who arrange you how they want you or say “no not that way”, she says “okay kiss her” or “run up behind him & hug him” & then you two lead the way from there. I never imagined someone could catch the moments that my love & I share on film, much less multiple pictures that truly show the real us. I cannot wait for our wedding & the incredible photographs I’m going to cherish for a lifetime, all thanks to her. Thank you Lily Hannah Photography for all the beautiful pictures & wonderful memories made while taking them. I’m forever grateful for you.

• Alecia

Alecia Bost · Married on 03/17/2018

Fairytale come true

Hannah shot my engagement and wedding photos and WOW! Her work is amazing and she made us feel so comfortable while shooting. The one thing I really wanted from this special time in our lives was to have great photos that captured our love; and she DELIVERED! She helped plan everything to make sure we had gorgeous pictures. From clothing options, to locations and best times (keeping in mind daylight savings time too). She was very easy to reach and make plans with. She had to travel for my wedding and had never seen the venue. I was able to send videos and pictures to help plan our shooting locations for the big day. On our wedding day everything went smoothly and we were so lucky to have her! Can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Taylor Garza · Married on 06/24/2017

Incredible

Hannah made my wedding day FLAWLESS! My original photographer fell through and hooked me up with Hannah and it was the best thing that could have happened. Hannah made the day so incredibly fun and she is so so easy and comfortable to be around. I want to do so many more sessions with her!

• Faith

Faith Akins · Married on 04/08/2017

Hannah is the BEST!!!!

Hannah is the best photographer I have ever worked with!!! She is so sweet and fun! Makes the whole experience great :)