Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography Reviews

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 5
Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 6
Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 7

Erin · Married on 06/24/2018

Lidia and Carla were amazing to work with! They captured our day perfectly and made it so easy to work with them.

Sonia · Married on 05/27/2018

Lidia was our destination wedding photographer and hiring her was without a doubt one of the best decisions we made. She was highly recommended to us by our travel agent and we couldn’t be happier with the end results. Leading up to our wedding, she was very responsive and always addressed all of our questions promptly.

Lidia offered us a 2nd photographer and we don’t regret it. They were able to capture me and my maid of honor and my husband and his best man (in 2 separate locations) with no problem! The photos taken from different areas during and after the ceremony were beautiful and captured almost every special moment we had and more.

Lidia was absolutely brilliant from start to finish and the quality of our photos is stunning. She is an excellent photographer to have as part of your special day and is clearly passionate about what she does. Thanks Lidia! - Sonia

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 8
    Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 9
    Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 10
    Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 11
    Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 12

Kasia · Married on 04/19/2018

Lidia and her assistant Vanessa were so great! My husband and I feel very awkward posing for photos as we never do it, but Lidia guided us and told us what to do and the photos came out amazing! We are so happy with the quality of work. I was a bit nervous booking vendors for a destination wedding, but Lidia had great reviews and I'm so happy I chose her. Our photos speak for themselves... simply beautiful!

Do not hesitate to book with Lidia. She is very responsive to emails and was easy to communicate with via WhatsApp. We booked her services for 5 hours and she gave us a total of about 570 high resolution photos. We have so many great photos to choose from to frame and send to family and friends.

Thank you so much Lidia, your work is allowing us to relive our wonderful wedding through your beautiful photos.

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 18
    Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 19
    Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 20

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kasia ans Jake! It was our pleasure working with you and thank you for trusting us! We wish you much happiness for your future together!

Jeanine and Toms · Married on 03/10/2018

For some reason I thought I had already posted my review on Lidia, I guess I forgot due to crazy work schedule and also the fact that I m not big on writing reviews unless necessary. In this case it is necessary. Anyways, Tom and I got married in Cancun 03/10/2018 I loved everything about my venues but for some reason I just didn't get a good vibe from their wedding photo package. It didn't feel intimate to me. It just felt like some type of add on that the venue insist on having available. So I decided to look around and I came across Lidia's review and website. From the moment that I emailed her, I just knew she would be the one to take my wedding photos. She was so professional, prices were amazing and most importantly I didn't feel like I was being hustled. On the day of the wedding, She was extremely professional and punctual. She took the most amazing pictures of me and my wedding party. Everyone looked amazing and she made sure to capture things that I would never even have a chance to see. I sent each of my guess a thank you card recently with a picture of us and them and everyone can't stop talking of how amazing we all look. After it's all said and done, all the expenses, the planning and the chaos... having pictures that truly capture the essence of your day make it all worth while. Lidia simply was the best person for me and I couldn't imagine having my wedding pictures taken by anyone else. She was simply the best. Money well spent.
    Thank you Lidia, I will continue to recommend your service and can't wait to work with you again for my wedding anniversiries.
    xoxo,

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 24
    Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 25
    Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 26

Cory · Married on 02/15/2018

Our wedding was on February 15th, 2018. One of the most important tasks we had as a couple was finding the right photographer for our big day. We wanted to have an accurate and professional representation of the wedding. We could not have been more pleased with Lidia and her photography. Lidia and Carla were consummate professionals and very pleasant to work with. Her vision for photography is exceptional. She captured all the right angles for the wedding and reception. Lidia took charge when it came to the photo session after the wedding, which was a blessing as most participants were tough to get focused on the task at hand. She also knew when to blend into the crowd and capture candid moments most photographers could not. Lidia and Carla socialized and worked at the same time, making it a very natural environment to take pictures and enjoy the reception simultaneously. When we received our pictures back in just a weeks time; YES! Just a week!; we were stunned at the beauty and professionalism. The photos could not have come out ANY better! Sarah and I could not say enough about Lidia and Carla. They are a group that gives you a personal touch and a top quality product. They truly made our day special and because of them we have extraordinary memories to look back on. Anyone reading this blog, should rest assured you are in good hands with PhotoSmile. Its one thing you can check off your list!

With Love,

Cory and Sarah

Sent on 02/24/2018

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much Cory and Sarah for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for entrusting us with your wedding photography! We wish you all the best for your future! Thank you again!!

Cindy · Married on 12/18/2017

Lidia was fantastic, and we are very happy we hired her to take additional photos of our destination wedding in Cancun. The resort included a photo package with the wedding package, however, it was only 1 hour, and we were only allowed to choose 36 photos to keep (an extra $500 USD for all of them!). Lidia’s very reasonable prices allowed us to add her services, even with the extra fee charged by the resort so that we could make sure we captured everything. She was exceptionally prompt and stayed in communication all the way leading up to the event. She worked very hard running from room to room to capture photos of my husband and the groomsman getting ready and of us ladies. She got photos of us all over the resort and of all of our guests. My favourite photos are the moments she captured of my daughter and I – absolutely gorgeous, and the sunset beach photos were exquisite. She also had the photos sent to us online in record time. I highly recommend Lidia for any event or photo session in and around Cancun!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography 27

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy!! I am really happy that you liked your photos and experience with my service! Thank you!!

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

I don't know where to begin... Lidia is absolutely amazing at what she does. My wife and I met her when I did a surprise proposal on the beach in 2016. She was very professional, kept my secret, captured everything BEAUTIFULLY and response time to give us the pictures was incredibly fast.
    When it came to planning our wedding, we weren't sure of anything else except that we would go to the ends of the earth to make sure that she was our photographer for that day. Luckily for us, she was just as excited as we were to ask her! The planning began and like I said before, she is soo fast as responding!! She was planning along with us and asked if we would like another photographer (because we were two brides that was important for us) and a videographer. We said no to the video originally, but turned out we splurged and LOVED THE VIDEO! Her recommendation to hire her colleagues was amazing!
    As far as the wedding went, we still have no words. She bounced between 2 rooms for both of us and captured exactly what we wanted. Just when you think you don't remember something about your day, Lidia made sure she captured it. Her photos are by far the best I have ever seen, truly breath taking and beautiful.
    She is now officially apart of our family and we are so blessed to have met her and crossed paths. You will not be disappointed by Lidia's skills, beautiful personality, and fun loving spirit! She is a must hire for ALL of your photography needs.

Lidia- thank you so much for all you did for Kayla and I. We love you and words can never describe what you mean to us!!!

Teresa · Married on 08/08/2017

Lidia is a very talented photographer. She photographed our family during our stay in Cancun. It was very windy during our photo session. I felt very sad thinking that, wouldn’t be possible to get one single shot of all of us, however Lidia’s skills surprised us all and the final result was amazing! Her price is very reasonable and she is flexible, friendly and very professional. I highly recommend Lidia to anyone who is contemplating hiring a photographer in Cancun.

Alyssa & Marcellus · Married on 08/05/2017

Lidia was beyond amazing. She captured every single moment of our wedding and we could not be more thankful for all of her work. She was professional, creative, and made us relive and enjoy all of the moments of our special day with every picture she took. We highly recommend Lidia to all. She truly is incredible!

Nancy · Married on 07/27/2017

Lidia was our professional photographer for our wedding in Cancun. We were introduced to Lidia by our friends who have used Lidia on multiple occasions while in Cancun for family pictures. We are so happy that we chose Lidia. She is patient yet full of energy! She took so many pictures I lost count! My husband and I have never been good with getting our pictures taken, but Lidia was very persistent, even when we were tired. She has an artistic eye, very creative. We have gotten our romantic pictures back and they are beautiful. Can't wait to see the ones from our wedding day! Thank you so much, Lidia!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography's reply:

HI Nancy! Thank you so much!! I am happy that you are happy with the photos!! Thank you for having us at your wedding!! All the best to you and Ben!

Sara · Married on 07/01/2017

Simply Amazing!!! A huge thank you to Lidia and Agustin for being so wonderful to work with on our most memorable day, our wedding day! If we could give more than 5 stars we absolutely would and we are more than pleased that we hired Photosmile to capture the priceless moments. We are from Texas and Lidia made it so easy and effortless to work with from the beginning. As we were never able to visit our wonderful venue at The Royal Playa Del Carmen before our wedding on July 1st. Lidia was even to share insight on the venue I was not even aware of that brought new ideas to light during the planning process! On the day of our wedding, Lidia and Agustin were so incredibly fun, professional, and on point the entire time. Even when we had a spur of the moment change of plans due to unexpected rainstorm they never skipped a beat! In fact, we are even grateful for the rain afterwards, as we were able to take a little more time for photos that no doubt turned out spectacular! Even the next day after our wedding our wedding guest were talking about how great the photographers were. You get more than what you pay for and the prices will not gouge you as most companies that give you a third of what Photosmile does. If you are looking for an amazing photographer in the Rivera Maya look no further! We can not wait to go back and I for sure will be hiring her for a trash the dress shoot upon our return.

Adriane · Married on 04/08/2017

Lidia and her team were phenomenal. I started the booking process quite a while before my wedding and Lidia was always helpful, responsive and happy to answer all of my questions. On our wedding day her and her team were attentive, professional and so easy to work with. They captured amazing pictures and videos and I am so happy with how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend Lidia Grosso Photography to couples for their photography needs.

April · Married on 04/07/2017

Lidia Grosso went above and beyond for us! The few sneak peek pictures I have seen so far are breathtaking. I can not wait to see the rest of them! Lidia and her crew were very attentive, had GREAT ideas and a blast to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Lidia and her team. I am so glad I found her and again, I can't wait to see the finished product! Thank you Lidia!!!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Thank you so muh April!!

Silvia · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I are from New York and we got married at the Hyatt Ziva Cancún on march 25th,2017.
    The wedding department at the hotel obviously offers their vendors and I did use most of them but I bumped into Lidias work doing research online and fell in love with her photos, I knew I had to have her for our wedding. The photographer at the hotel was going to provide us with only 60 pictures in total from the whole wedding. Lidia on the other hand provided us with nearly 800 beautiful pictures, I get to keep them all and make as many photo books as I want! I will forever be thankful to have found her. She captured every important moment of our special day and we get to re live it every time we look at the photos.
    We emailed back and forth a lot before the wedding and she would always be prompt with her responses and was always willing to do anything to make me happy. Her professionalism is exceptional!!! And her work speaks for itself, she posted a few pictures on Facebook a few days after the wedding and all my friends and family are in love with every photo, everyone keeps telling me the pictures belong in a magazine cover!
    Lidia also recommended Quazz Producciones for our videography and they are as amazing as Lidia is. Just got the trailer from our wedding and it's absolutely beautiful!
    If you are looking for a photographer in Cancun Mexico you should without a doubt contact Lidia, you will be 100% satisfied with her work.

Silvia C.
    Happy Bride :)

Sent on 04/11/2017

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Silvia for the beautiful review and words about us! I am truly happy I made YOU happy! I wish you both all the best and I hope to see you again in the near future! Thank you from all of us!

Jesse · Married on 03/11/2017

I researched and was looking for the best and thank God I found Lidia. She is excellent in her communication, professionalism, flexibility, delivery of service and obviously her Pictures.
    Thanks Lidia. Jesse.

Kenny & Leanne · Married on 08/05/2016

From start to finish it was an absolute pleasure dealing with Lidia and a lot of communication took place via email from the UK to Mexico prior to us jetting off, you would always get quick responses and she was always willing to accommodate our needs.

Lidia done a 3hr photo shoot for our wedding at Moon Palace Cancun and was on site an hour before the shoot, the quality of photography and level of professionalism was admirable and I can't believe how many photos we received considering the on site Moon Palace photographers would only give us 50 photos for the same price and with Lidia we received nearly 600 photos as she brought an additional photographer and it also included a photo book that she is sending to our home address. The services offered from her are amazing value and the quality is exceptional and I would recommend anyone needing a photographer in Cancun Mexico to get in touch with her at info@photosmilephotos.com.

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2016

If you're having a destination wedding in the Cancun area, look no further than Lidia Grosso. We initially were going to use Adventure Photographers that were located in Dreams Riviera Cancun. I accidentally found Lidia while looking at pictures of our wedding location, and I fell in love with her photographic eye. She seemed to capture all her subjects in the most real manner, you could feel their emotion, and more importantly you felt as if you were a guest! We were thrilled at the decision we made!! Lidia was extremely responsive, knew our resort and the best way to capture our pictures, and was true to her word for her final picture delivery. You won't have to worry about only choosing 300 photos, we received over 850!! Your wedding day memories are amazing, and will be with you always, but as time goes on they will fade. You want to have pictures that will tell the story long after you've celebrated your 1st , 5th, 10th and 50th ! Choose Lidia, you will be thrilled at your decision!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography's reply:

Than you so much Lauren!! I was my honor to be part of your wedding!! Lidia Photosmile Photography Cancun www.photosmilephotos.com

Lydia is beyond fabulous!!! I would use or recommend her to any and all of my friends / family!! Incredible is the only way to describe her!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Thank you so much!!

Vanessa · Married on 07/10/2015

Lidia took pictures of us on our honeymoon last July at our resort. She was always prompt to answer any questions via email, her prices are very reasonable, she is always friendly and professional. We are in love with the moments she captured for us. We received our pictures in the time frame that was stated. We would highly recommend Lidia; she was a joy to work with. Her creativity clearly shows in her photographs.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa!

Amanda · Married on 03/07/2015

Lidia was wonderful! We did a TTD and it was so much fun - even my husband said it was fun. He said Lidia is the difference between someone who can take a nice picture and a photographer - she is a very talented pjotograpjer. We received our pictures quickly after our session, and they're BEAUTIFUL! She did everything we wanted and was flexible with adjusting to accommodate weather. She responds quickly and is so helpful! She even joined my Pinterest board to see what I liked, and she added pins. She's great!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Amanda! I really appreciate it!

Lynn · Married on 07/21/2015

We had the opportunity to use Lidia's services in July 2015 when my husband and I decided to get married in Puerto Moreclos. She was able to capture those precious moments that married couples want to cherish forever! She was very flexible and always pleasant. I would not hesitate to recommend Lidia, she is a real artist and a gem in the industry.