Lee Thomas Films Reviews

32 Reviews for Lee Thomas Films

1 User photo

Lee Thomas Films 1

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Lee was amazing to work with! Since we had a barn wedding, there were obsircals we had to work around, but he was great! He was quick to respond and we had our video quickly after the event.
    I would recommend him to anyone holding any type of wedding fro super formal, to laid back and low key!

Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • W

Wingyee · Married on 06/10/2017

Lees work is amazing, he is also great to with. Our video was perfect and he was so accommodating to our requests. We also got our video in a timely fashion. I would refer him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2016

Lee helped to capture the essence of my husband and I on our wedding day. I really wasn't sure about the need for a videographer but the finished product is something I'm so happy we have because photos can't relay every thought, emotion, or reaction from the best day of our lives. Lee and his wife were so very professional and accommodating - I didn't like the typical sappy music in most wedding videos I'd seen, and he was great in working with me to create the perfect mood. I especially appreciated the special packaging when he sent the finished product to us - what a perfect touch! He's easily one of the best in Michigan .

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Lee Thomas Films 2

Char · Married on 11/18/2016

To have or not have a videographer…that is the question.

Q and I went back and forth regarding a videographer. After seeking advice from our recently married friends and family, unanimously they all agreed we should have one. Ok, fine! We do not regret this decision one bit. It’s been a few months since our wedding, and all my memories are starting to blur. Pictures can only do so much. We recently received our wedding video and after watching, all the emotions and memories rush back.

The process of finding a videographer that fits your aesthetic, needs, and budget can be daunting. We were planning a wedding from out-of-state as well. My photographer recommended Lee Thomas Films. Lee promptly responded to my emails, and really this responsiveness continued through all of our interactions in the planning process. Lee was very easy going and kind. He answered all our questions, and took the time to get to know our wants, needs, and preferences.

It was pretty easy working with Lee and Lisa on our wedding day. They knew our schedule for the day, and worked around us to capture the key moments. A few times here and there Lee asked us to pose or doing something…but that’s about it. Lee collaborated well with our photographer and DJ as well.

We got the modern signature film, with a couple other enhancements.
    The film flowed really well and told the story of our day mixed in with words of love shared by our family, friends, and priest. The film captures all the fun dancing, and also some moments I missed (like, watching my husband shed a tear while I was walking down the aisle). Our family and friends love the film!

Thank you Lee and Lisa, for all your hard work and dedication. We couldn’t have asked for better people to work with, and a film that captured our special wedding day!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Marie · Married on 10/29/2016

Lee was amazing to work with! Our trailer and video were sent to us in a reasonable amount of time and they are our favorite wedding keepsakes!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

We love the way our wedding video turned out. Lee sent a trailer within a week of the wedding and had the full video very quickly after. We didn’t even notice he was there filming most of the day! His team was very unobtrusive, which was one of my concerns with hiring a videographer. Video is definitely worth it if you are on the fence!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 01/24/2015

You are probably thinking A) Is it necessary to hire a videographer? or B) Who should I hire? Well, allow my wife and I to give our ringing endorsement for Lee Thomas. Several months before our wedding, my wife suggested we hire a videographer. I was against the idea. My wife showed me some of Lee’s films online and while I was impressed with his work, I didn’t think it was necessary. My wife did not agree, and as these things typically work out, she won. She hired Lee and the two communicated over the phone and through email leading up to the wedding. One of my concerns was that with having 2 photographers and 2 videographers that there would be too many people surrounding us throughout the day. I was proven wrong. I barely noticed Lee and Lisa filming throughout the day. They are both very experienced and talented. They know exactly what moments need to be captured throughout the day and do a wonderful job of doing so. There are certain “signature shots” that they like to get for their films. When the moment is right, they ask for all of 30 seconds of your time to film the shot. We never once felt like they were taking us away from our day. As we watched our film, we were immediately taken back to the greatest day of our lives. All the excitement and emotions from the day came rushing back. We found ourselves laughing and crying interchangeably. I had told my wife I would have no trouble remembering the day, but I was wrong again. The day goes by so fast and it’s difficult to take in every moment, as hard as you may try. I had little recollection of so many parts of the day, so when I woke up the next day, I was grateful that Lee/Lisa were there to capture it all. I was amazed at what they caught on film and how well they edited the footage to tell the story of our special day. We can’t imagine not having our film and being able to relive the day. I am incredibly happy that Michelle went ahead and hired Lee! I do not in any way regret it, and neither will you.

Sent on 05/15/2015

elena · Married on 11/08/2014

great team, they will not disappoint. they were so open with us, and you could hardly tell they were there, which was the best part! high recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2014
  • User4020959 · 2+ years ago

Lee took time to speak with me prior to the wedding and go over any questions and concerns I may have had. He and his wife were a superb team at the wedding. They got all the precious details on tape while staying in the background. They were wonderful to work with! The final video is absolutely perfect. It brought tears to our eyes!
    Thank you so very much!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Jill · Married on 12/31/2013

We had a wonderful time working with Lee Thomas Films on our wedding. Everyone who watches our wedding video is amazed at the quality and creativity used. We love it!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Laura · Married on 08/03/2013

The videographer was the very first thing I booked when I got engaged. I knew that I would not be able to remember the whirlwind of a day that would be our wedding day and knew I wanted to capture it all on video. Believe me when I say that Lee Thomas will be the best investment you will make on your wedding day! Lee and his wife are professional, friendly, and so wonderful to work with. They truly cared about making our wedding day and video as perfect as possible. Our wedding video is absolutely incredible. My husband and I watch it weekly and everyone who sees it is amazed with the quality of work. You will not regret booking Lee Thomas! I'll always be so grateful for the gift he gave my husband and I - wonderful memories of the best day ever! THANK YOU LEE!

Sent on 02/07/2014
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/22/2013

Lee is amazing! We have yet to receive our full dvd but we have received our trailer and we LOVE it! We just got married so it will be a little while longer before our dvd is ready and we can't wait! Lee and his gorgeous wife make a great team! They were very professional and courteous and we loved working with them.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Alexa · Married on 09/29/2012

We are THRILLED with our wedding video. A true piece of art. Lee is so talented and very importantly just a really nice guy to have around on the biggest day of your life. At the same time he was almost invisible... I don't even remember noticing the cameras during our ceremony or reception.

The finished mini film we received touched on every aspect of our wedding- the funny parts, the heartfelt parts. It puts traditional, boring wedding videos to shame...this was like a Hollywood trailer.

If you're considering Lee...JUST DO IT (b/c he books up fast).

Sent on 04/21/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/15/2012

I had a wonderful experience with Lee Thomas Films! From my first contact with Lee with email he was very responsive to all of my emails and answered all of my questions. He arrived before me for our wedding rehearsal :) to go over everything for the wedding day! On my wedding day Lee and his team arrived earlier than the stated time and stayed later to capture all the moments that that I wanted for the video. Once we actually received the wedding film it was AMAZING! We loved it. Everything that we wanted was captured. This was one of the best investments I made for the wedding. I would highly recommend using Lee Thomas to film your wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2012

We were going back and forth deciding if we should invest the money in a videographer. My suggestion to everyone -do it! You will not regret the decision especially if you choose Lee Thomas. Lee not only blended in w/ the crowd (people didn't even know we had a videographer!) but he captured all the important moments and details of our day. Lee has an incredible talent for conveying the beauty and feeling of a wedding in a natural and intuitive way. We will forever cherish our video and we are so glad we were able to have a professional like Lee Thomas film our big day!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2012

Lee Thomas was wonderful to work with!! We were VERY happy with our wedding trailor and wedding film. The wedding video is a perfect way to relive the day which was otherwise such a whirl-wind. All of our family and friends absolutely loved the video as well. We look forward to sharing the film with our children in the future.

Sent on 03/17/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2012

After planning a large wedding with all the trimmings, I can truly say that our wedding video from Lee is the single most important expense we made that day. I know that a wedding video is sometimes a "if we have enough money at the end of planning" sort of thing, but after the flowers are gone and the people have gone home and the day is far behind you, it is such a wonderful memory to have. If you can find a way to make it work at all, you will be glad you did it! My husband and I cry, laugh and truly feel like we are reliving that day every time we watch it. I really realize how fast it went by and how much I missed, but he captured it all! My grandfather has passed away since the wedding and although the pictures of him are beautiful, Lee did an incredible job of capturing him that day and now I can watch me dancing with him on that special day whenever I want (and so can my future children and grandchildren)! Not only did he do an exceptional job on the video, but he was professional, organized and open to whatever we wanted. Planning a wedding has made me realize how rare it is to find those qualities in vendors/businesses. He is very talented and everyone that has seen the finished product loves it!

Sent on 04/27/2013

Lee Thomas and his wife, Lisa, were so great that I don't know where to start. First, they are very professional. I'm super picky, and I know a little about film / editing. I could tell from the start that Lee knew exactly what he was doing. I also appreciated that fact that he seemed to care about my day as much as I did. He even came to the wedding rehearsal to make sure he knew where all of his good angles would be. His attential to detail is amazing. He remembers all the "little things" and I love that. The video itself was absolutely AMAZING! The video went viral at my job quickly. Even people who didn't get invited to the wedding were coming up to me saying how awesome my video was, and how it made them cry. Everyone who got married before me is jealous becuase they didn't get a chance to use Lee. Additionally, Lee is a very laid-back guy, and very easy to work with. I'm super glad I found Lee and Lisa!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Lee is top notch. My best friend told me about him when I started planning my wedding. she warned me not to watch his samples unless I was able to hire him because once you experience the way he captures moments.. You have to have him!!! My husband and I feel the video and lee's services were priceless. We love our photos but the video is our favorite... You can feel the emotion and relive the excitement. Our video from lee was the best spent money of our whole budget and we didn't even have a videographer in the plan. We added him the month prior and we contemplated if it was worth it! Turns out it was the best money spent. We thought he was a bit pricey but now we think we got the best deal ever. We cherish our video and can't wait to show it to our children :-) Lee is unique, professional, cool, calm, and collected. Everything you need to make your wedding day live on for years to come.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Anna · Married on 05/14/2011

Lee was a wonderful videographer. He captured our wedding perfectly. We barely knew he and his assistant were there, which was exactly what we wanted, and yet he still managed to get beautiful videos of our entire wedding day. He taped all of the key moments of the entire day, like getting ready, the ceremony, the first dance, the speeches, the father-daughter dance, and the mother-son dance, as well as all the little moments that mattered so much. We feel so lucky to have our wedding captured by such an amazing videographer, and appreciated what a true professional he was on our wedding day. We would highly recommend him to anybody.

Sent on 05/06/2012
  • Tatianna

Tatianna · Married on 10/24/2010

Lee did such a fantastic job! He photographed my sister in love's wedding! Her DVD came out amazing. So me and my husband definitely had to choose Lee. His professionalism is excellent. Even though we haven't received our DVD just yet we know its going to be the best ever!!! Definitely well worth the cost!

Sent on 04/22/2011

Bridget · Married on 10/09/2010

Lee has given my husband and I a gift that is truly timeless. I hope that one day we will be blessed enough to have a family of our own to share the happiest day of our life with.

Lee is 120% professional. He is responsive, respectful and truly talented in the art of videography. Lee has an incredible way of making himself invisable on the day of your wedding/big event while capturing each and every special moment.

His wedding sneak peek is a huge added bonus, as you have a special 2 minute video teaser leading up to your full video. When my husband and I received the full length video in the mail, we were estatic. It was all we thought it would be and much much more! I can't say enough good things - even though its been 6 months since our wedding, we still tear up.

Lee was the first vendor I booked for our wedding and in all honesty was probably the single most important vendor. I would have paid 2x his asking price to have him and would have given up a photographer if i had to choose. His work speaks for itself and in an industry where there are often horror stories, Lee is an honest, good man to work with.

Sent on 05/01/2011

Michelle · Married on 06/26/2010

My husband and I loved working with Lee. He is truly an artist and is passionate about his work. We are so glad we went with him as he captured our day perfectly, there is not a dry eye in the house when people view our video. We value our video more than the photos and are so glad we decided to pay for a videographer as well, especially LEE!

Sent on 05/02/2011

Danielle · Married on 05/15/2010

Lee Thomas's work was some of the best work I had seen in a videographer. He was very dependable and scheduling appointments with him, he was always very flexible. While at my wedding he was very professional and one of the best videographers to work with. He was very easy to get along with and had a great personality. His work was amazing and the quality of his videos are just what I was looking for, plus he was very timely with the return of his product. When we got our video back his presentation of it was so cute! He added candy and popcorn along with our copies of the video he also included the master copy from the actual video camera in a cute little box with ribbon. I would highly reccommend him to anyone who is getting married any day!

Sent on 05/10/2011