Lavdas Limousines Reviews

36 | Warren, MI

36 Reviews for Lavdas Limousines

John · Married on 05/18/2018

My review is based on what my daughter told me regarding her description of the party bus and the driver that I hired for her wedding this past weekend. She was absolutely pleased with both!!! She stated that the bus was very clean, the temperature was pleasant, and the ice, champagne and extras were well received. The driver, Tony, was very friendly and attentive, and knew just where they wanted to go and the best way to get there. When I asked her if she would use this company again, she told me that she has already recommended Lavdas to friends that are getting married in the future. Prompt, courteous, clean and professional. Thank you Lavdas for helping ensure that the most important day in my daughter's life went without a hitch!!

John Dembowski

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jeremy · Married on 12/12/2015

We rented a party bus limo for our wedding. Our driver was most helpful, carrying items, hanging up our jackets in between stops and took us wherever we wanted to go!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Nick · Married on 11/28/2015

Mark was a great driver for our wedding. The only downside is that there was no hookup in the limo to play music from our phones. I would suggest Lavdas invest in those cables to make sure their guests can listen to the music they want on their drive. Other than that, everything was great.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Shenna · Married on 10/24/2015

They were clean, punctual, and kind.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/02/2015

We used Lavdas for my bachelorette party, my husband's bachelor party and our wedding day! We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 05/30/2015

Lavdas provided our limo and shuttle service. Their booking staff was a pleasure to work with (thanks Deana!) and our driver Ken was awesome. Limo was clean and well stocked, picked everyone up on time, and took us wherever we wanted to go. Ken even made a special run to pick up late guests who missed the shuttle! Highly recommend this business for your event.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Shaina · Married on 10/11/2014

Lavdas is great, they were on time, all of the drivers we had except for one were polite and willing to pretty much do anything for my party. I don't want to grade them down because of one grumpy old man driver, because the other 3 experiences I had with them our drivers were amazing! The limos were always clean and stocked with champagne, water, and ice. We enjoyed working with them and will use them for future occasions.

Sent on 10/27/2014

I would recommend Lavdas Limo's to anyone and everyone. They were so great. Showed up before my reserved time, was very pleasant and professional. He was very willing to accommodate us. I would use them again for sure.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Great Limo! Got us to two photo opts and the reception quickly and safely!

Sent on 06/27/2014
  • F

Francesca · Married on 02/08/2014

Very prompt and super friendly. George our driver was great!

Rosey was fantastic to work with!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/06/2013

We rented a party bus to drive our bridal party around downtown Detroit for wedding pictures. Our driver was there right when we needed him and knew exactly where he was going all day. Best of all we got a great rate! Definitely recommend, the bus was clean, cool, and stocked with water and champagne. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 09/27/2013

We used Lavdas Limo for our wedding. The service we recieved was great. The driver was very and they cost was not bad either

Sent on 08/26/2013

Chris · Married on 07/19/2013

we really liked our driver, not only was she very helpful and courteous she was full of compliments, she was on time, she let the bride know it was getting ready to rain so that helped when it came to the photography and we really appreciate that I wish I knew her name the limo was amazing everyone was impressed for such a short ride the memory of it will last forever

Sent on 08/24/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2012

Lavdas communication was excellent leading up to the wedding. On the day of the weddint they were on time and followed my time line to a "T"! We choose the 32 passenger party bus. I received quotes from several other limo companies and Lavdas had the best price. The limo driver was able to maneuver the bus Downtown with ease.

Sent on 10/02/2012

On time, beautiful limo's soo glad we went with them. We have rented 3 limo's from them in the past month and each time was excellent. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2012
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 08/11/2012

We worked with Ron to get pricing and set up the details of our wedding transporation. They were very repsonsive and reasonable price wise.

Our driver, Steve, arrived early for our pickup, waited patiently and helped us load everything from the hotel. After the ceremony, we stopped in numerous locations for pictures and in a few busy areas. He circled around and told us to take our time. He was very friendly and made the ride enjoyable.

We would definitely recommend Lavdas to others looking for transporation for special events!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Dawn · Married on 05/26/2012

Great service, worked out a price that I was comfortable with, and my bridesmaids even got at great deal for my bachorlette party.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2012

Lavada's was very professional and great to work with. They showed up on time and we very flexible with driving to every destination that my photographer requested. Thanks for making our special day turn out great!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Jeanmarie & Paul · Married on 09/10/2011

We used Lavdas on our wedding day for transportation for the wedding party and also for shuttle service to and from the hotel and reception. We could not be happier. For the wedding party we had the white Excursion limo and it was perfect, we had 12 adults in the limo and we all fit comfortably. You could probably fit 16 people comfortably, more than that may be tighter. The service was great though, the driver was on time and friendly and professional. The shuttle bus also was great, it was clean and the driver was also friendly and professional. The prices were great, we really shopped around for limo companies and Lavdas was by far the most reasonable for what you are getting. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/09/2011
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 06/25/2011

We had a great experience with Lavdas, from booking our H2, to the wedding day, to the pick up at 1am- everything was perfect. The office staff was very helpful and worked out a deal to get us a limo to bring us home at the end of the night. Our first driver arrived early, knew exactly where he needed to be and when, and even picked up our pre-ordered party sub platter from Jimmy Johns for us! He knew exactly where we wanted to go after the ceremony for pictures, and was flexible when we made changes to the plans! The 1am driver was also early, helped us to carry all of our stuff to the car, and in to our house. Both limos were very clean and just what we ordered. Overall a great experience!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/08/2010

Lavdas was terrific to work with. My husband even used them a second time for a friend's bachelor party! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/09/2013

MELISSA · Married on 10/27/2007

We were completely satisfied with our services from Lavda's. We rented a bus as we had 18 people in our wedding party. The driver was very courteous and professional. The bus was very clean.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Chris · Married on 08/25/2007

Ontime, willing to work with a flexible schedule.

Sent on 03/30/2008
  • User2602818 · 1+ year ago

I worked with Deanna several times leading up to our wedding and she did not hesitate to answer my questions within ours of emailing her.

Our driver, Ken, arrived 20 minutes early for our pickup and waited for us to finish getting ready before taking us to get lunch and head off to the ceremony. After the ceremony, we were completely confused with where we were going to take pictures in St. Clair Beach and he patiently drove us place to place without getting the slightest bit frustrated. We were so happy to have him as our driver!

Sent on 08/16/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

Money well spent

The driver was on time a yook great care of us. He also had an umbrella for me when I exited the limo.

Sent on 11/04/2019