24150 Haggerty Rd, Farmington, MI 48335 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Millennium Limousines

Millennium Limousines is a luxury transportation service in Farmington, Michigan. This company has been providing limousine services for more than 20 years and is dedicated to ensuring you have the best experience possible on your big day. Millennium Limousines features an array of models to choose from that can accommodate any size party, from small and intimate to a large wedding party. They’ll make sure you arrive in style and have an amazing time in the process.

Products Offered
Millennium Limousines provides limos and party buses for all your wedding needs, whether you need a one-way or round trip, or have multiple stops to make. They offer party buses, standard and stretch limousines, SUVs, and luxury sprinter vans. Some of the amenities include:

• Bar
  • Red carpet service
  • Smartphone compatible
  • Wedding signage

Areas Covered
Along with Farmington, Michigan, this transportation company services metro Detroit and Ann Arbor, and the counties of Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb.

Follow Millennium Limousines on
rockstar22 51 114409
rockstar22 51 114409

68 Reviews for Millennium Limousines

• Sara

Sara Fanger · Married on 02/03/2019

Great Transportation Company for our Wedding!

We had a great experience will Millennium. Our party bus was clean, on time, and exactly what we expected. We also used their smaller party bus as a shuttle between the hotel and our venue. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family to use for their wedding and or event.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Spencer · Married on 08/16/2018

First of all, I never leave reviews, at least not good ones!

We rented on 8-16-18

This is the only company I will ever call again! I have rented from many limo company’s! I was referred by a friend to check them out. (Glad I did!)
    we had actually already booked with another company more local to me. (I’m near the new Baltimore area ) so I figured renting from a company near me would be cheaper but thankfully we went with millennium!

Prices are very fair and staff who scheduled us were Awesome! Very professional company here! I really don’t have a single complaint.

I took my wife and sister in laws to a concert and was very impressed with the service we had from our driver.
    The party bus was perfect. Very nice quality sound system for us to enjoy on the way to the concert. It was comfortable and we had a great time! He stopped multiple times for restroom/cigarette breaks before and after the venue and really kept us accommodated beyond my expectations

So the main reason I’m leaving a review is because of the driver!

I Highly recommend Mike if you rent from this company!
    Very professional, flexible and accommodating. He had a great personality and made our experience with millennium very comfortable. I felt compelled to leave this review because of that. He really made a big impression on us and we will undoubtedly be renting again and referring this company, and obviously we will be requesting him again.

ASK FOR MIKE TO BE YOUR DRIVER!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Millennium Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, Fiber Optic Lighting, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Real Weddings

• B. Ella Bridal
    B. Ella Bridal Wedding Dresses

The best, newest and cleanest fleet of limos and party buses in Michigan!

• Party It Up Events
    Party It Up Events Wedding DJs

Millennium Limousines provides transportation services for 75% of our client base. They have the nicest assortment of vehicles offered at the most reasonable prices. We highly recommend you use their services. They are tried and true! Keep up the good work! -Keith Glenn, Owner Party It Up Events

• Mike Staff Productions
    Mike Staff Productions Wedding Photographers

Millennium Limo is, by far, the best limo company we have used! Whether it's a bachelor party, a wedding or a company outing, Millennium always delivers with kind, knowledgable, well-spoken and courteous drivers AND clean, sweet-looking rides. We use them and we suggest to all of our clients to check them out! Thanks, Millennium! -MSP Team

• 24150 Haggerty Rd Farmington, Michigan, 48335 See on map