570 S. Main, Plymouth, MI 48170 Map · Phone number

About B. Ella Bridal

B. Ella Bridal is a full service bridal retailer featuring spectacular wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride, evening, prom, accessories and more. B. Ella Bridal has a dress for everyone! With an extensive selection of styles and prices, we would love to help you say "yes" to your perfect, B. Ella dress! B. Ella Bridal carries a vast array of designers, including: Eve of Milady, Kitty Chen, Mori Lee, Watters & Watters, Wtoo, Willowby, Sophia Tolli, Moonlight Bridal, and Ian Stuart Samples! Our inventory includes the most fabulous, original and extraordinary bridal gowns. Our beautiful store is inviting and quirky and boasts friendly and knowledgeable staff who will always go the extra mile for our brides. Please call us with any questions, inquiries, and most importantly, to schedule your appointment to try on the dress of your dreams!

Follow B. Ella Bridal on

B. Ella Bridal 1
  • Diane

Diane Reilly · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely wonderful experience

As the mother of the bride (Grandma went, too), going with my daughter for the very first time to look for THE dress, I didn't really know what to expect. Morgan at B. Ella was phenomenal! She asked my daughter for her ideas, pulled a few dresses. As my daughter tried each one, Morgan asked what she did/didn't like. With each one, she got closer and closer to my daughter's vision, until the fourth dress. This was IT! We had her try on several dresses after that, just to be sure, but all she could say as she looked at herself in each one was, "I jut want to put the other one back on."

B. Ella staff was super helpful, welcoming, friendly. We went to another bridal shop afterward, just to look...went right back to B. Ella!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki Pilmer · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Great Service

B Ella Bridal really cared and wanted to help me find my wedding dress, not just make a sale.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Melody · Married on 05/25/2019

Everyone talks about that “feeling” that you get when you find your Wedding dress. That you’ll “just know”. I was pretty sure that I had found my dress, but I didn’t think I had a magic feeling, just thought it was absolutely gorgeous and something I’d always wanted. I had been following the Duke for months, if you aren’t you should be ( @dukeofdresses), and just knew that I had to work with him. He’s so interactive with brides on his social media, breaks the gown language down for us to understand, and has OUTSTANDING taste! I went into an the bridal salon with such excitement, and not the usual overwhelming, nervousness.

Dominique is literally my Fairy Godbrother lol!! I expressed my desires and dreams to him and he brought them to life in a way that I never imagined!

After telling him the things I loved, liked, and didn’t care for, he let us browse the store while he also pulled some pieces for me. I felt so amazing in every single gown. The last gown I tried on was one that I immediately thought, “pretty, but not going to be the one.” When I walked out everyone was in tears!!

When I tell you I was in SHOCK, that’s an understatement. I literally stood in this absolutely stunning gown, that I sworeeee I’d never wear and questioned everything I thought I knew for about 20 minutes. Never did Dominique get annoyed or bothered with me, which was amazing. He’s so sweet, kind, and intuitive listening to things I’d said, but making sure I looked like a breathtaking bride and not just a girl in a pretty/sexy dress.

That feeling people tell you about is so so real. Do not stop looking until you feel it. Make an appointment with the Duke, you won’t be sorry ❤️

Sent on 03/20/2018
    B. Ella Bridal 2

B. Ella Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months