5405 Oakman Blvd, Dearborn, MI 48126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide

Here at Blue Diamond Limousine we offer Worldwide Chauffeured Luxury Transportation. Since 2009 we have been servicing the Metropolitan Detroit Area and with our affiliates we have been able to provide that "one stop shop" that many are looking for when they travel. We are also honored to be a leading provider of Chauffeured Luxury Transportation to many brides that entrusted us with the opportunity to be of Service on their special day.

Our goal isn't to just get the job and get it done but to exceed expectations and create lasting relationships. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, professional and our vehicles speak for themselves. With a variety of Luxury Vehicles to choose from, we will help you select the right vehicle for your needs. We would love the opportunity to show you the difference by riding with us.

These are the Vehicles in our Fleet.... Luxury Sedans, SUVs, Stretch Sedan Limousines, Stretch SUV Limousines, Party Buses and Executive Shuttle Buses.

Customers depend on us for.....Wedding Day Packages, Bachlor/ette Outings, Concerts, Proms Birthdays, Anniversaries, Corporate Travel, Airport Transfers and any other reason to Feel safe, stress free and pampered while you are chauffeured to and from your destinations.

Contact us today at (248) 716-LIMO (5466) or toll free at (877) 443-4333 to find out how we can help you both Locally and as you Travel for all your Professionally Chauffeured Transportation Needs!

Follow Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide on

sprinter interior
fleet town car 10i
bus10 2
Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide
krystal koach international tour coach interior
img2214

4 Reviews for Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide

• Andraya

Andraya · Married on 03/23/2019

Such Great Service!!

I was in my friends wedding last October and they had used Blue Diamond Limousine and honestly it was just easier to check them out first. I am so glad that we did because every person even the drivers I talked to there were very nice and professional. They were also very quick to respond which was something I was having trouble with from other companies. We got to see all of the options we needed before we put any money down which made us feel better about what we were getting. We used a Party bus, stretch Escalade, and a 40 person shuttle bus. They also provided us with subs and champagne and napkins in the color of my wedding which was pink. This was all one less thing I needed to organize which took some stress off of me. The drivers were great taking us to every stop we requested and I am completely happy with everything we got. I will definitely be using them again in the future if need be!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide's reply:

Andraya,

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review, and for commenting on our chauffeurs, it is always amazing to hear that have succeeded in providing the best possible service we can. It was an absolute pleasure working with you from day one, and would love to work with you in a near future.

Thank you for trusting us with your big day!

Rosemary Garcia Santos
    Reservations Department.
    Blue Diamond Limousine.

vanessa · Married on 10/01/2016

My mom found Blue Diamond at a wedding show. We used them for a limo and 2 shuttle buses for our wedding. They did a great job. The vehicles were clean and all were on-time for a big day. Their staff was friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide's reply:

Vanessa,

Thank you for your amazing review about our team. We love it when we hear back about our services especially our great drivers considering we are not there to observe that they are provide the best services. It gave us great pleasure to services your wedding. Congratulations once again!!!

Alia Jaber
    President/CEO
    Blue Diamond Limousine

Andrew and Christina · Married on 09/12/2015

Blue Diamond Limo did an awesome job providing transportation for my wedding day! Not only were they always available to answer my questions prior to my wedding, they were friendly, professional and also very accommodating to my schedule and vehicle selections. The day of my wedding the drivers were on time, friendly and professional! Thank you, especially to Rob, for providing such a great service and focusing on making sure your clients are happy!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Blue Diamond Limousine Worldwide FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Sedan
    Shuttle
    SUV
    Van
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bar
    Premium Stereo System
    Red Carpet Service

• 5405 Oakman Blvd Dearborn, 48126 See on map
  • 29330 Wixom Rd Wixom, 48393 See on map
    3135864552 (Other Phone Number)
    8663768106 (Fax Number)