La Tulipe Floral Designs Reviews

17 | Laguna Niguel, CA

17 Reviews for La Tulipe Floral Designs

Anna · Married on 05/24/2014

We expected a florist to be able to make our vision come true but not only did Annie (florist/owner) make it come true, she took it to another level. Annie is not your average florist she is an artist that works with flowers.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Janet · Married on 07/18/2013

Annie was the best! My wedding flowers were absolutely stunning. My guests were complimenting me the entire day how beautiful the flowers were. Annie exceeded my expectations, I was so impressed with my flowers.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Dean · Married on 06/23/2013

Annie,

Wow you did an amazing job with all the flowers.. The jewels that you helped us pick out for he Chupah was amazing everyone commented on how stunning that looked.. I also loved your store very nice place and very professional. Thanks for making our wedding day look amazing..

Thanks

Deanne & Dean

Sent on 07/10/2013

Amber · Married on 02/10/2013

Annie was our awesome florist! She was responsible, accommodating, and a sweetheart. We had our entire floral arrangements and centerpieces changed to mostly poppies two weeks prior to our wedding. There were concerns of the poppies not blooming in time because it was the first week of the blooming season and also color surprises, Annie came through and gave beautiful arrangements and pops of colors on the receptions tables.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Katherine · Married on 07/22/2011

Annie was fantastic! I had a vision in mind, but didn't know much about flowers. She went above and beyond to make everything look great! The bouquets were better than I imagined and the arch was beautiful. I made some changes to things, even a week before the event, and she was more than happy to help. She was very friendly and professional and everything looked wonderful.

Sent on 01/24/2012

La Tulipe Floral Designs's reply:

AWH.... Thanks so much for the sweet review. I really appreciate you taking the time to write it. It was so fun designing your flowers. Will you send or email me a picture of you in your dress with your bouquet? Thanks o much for choosing me as your wedding florist

Shelly · Married on 06/24/2011

Annie created the perfect bridal bouqet for me - it was simple and elegant and exactly what I asked for! So easy to work with.

Sent on 07/09/2011

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2011

Annie did an incredible job on my Bridal Bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets, along with my toss bouquet and all boutinerres for the family!!!! My Bridal bouquet couldn't of turned out anymore Beautiful.. It was a mix of green buttons, green hydranges and burgundy peonies!

Sent on 06/06/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2010

Wonderful, quality flowers and professional, friendly service! Annie took my ideas and brought them to life. So many people loved the florals at our wedding and I had nothing but good things to say about Annie and La Tulipe! LOVED everything!!! Thank you, Annie!

Sent on 08/30/2010

La Tulipe Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to be your florist. It was a pleasure working with you. I really appreciate you taking the time to review me. Best Wishes and Congratulations!!!

J · Married on 06/26/2010

Annie is the absolute best. She is incredibly professional and knowledgeble and reviewed everything with me before creating my order. The flowers came out exactly how I had pictured and looked incredibly classy and beautiful. She was so nice, so easy to work with and made me feel very secure about choosing her. I would definitely recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/01/2010

Ella · Married on 08/24/2008

Annie Kim was amazing to work with! She helped me make my floral vision come to life. I especially liked that she showed me what all the flowers I picked would look like BEFORE the wedding, so I could make any changes I needed. The flowers looked beautiful!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Allisan · Married on 12/16/2006

Annie did such a great job on my flowers! Most of the arrangements were bigger than I expected them to be and the colors were fantastic! Annie had great suggestions when I didn't know what I was looking for, but she was great at accommodating the things I was stubborn about too. Great wedding florist!

Sent on 07/08/2008

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2006

Annie is so wonderful. She had fantastic ideas and really seemed to enjoy what she does. She let us run the show but added her knowledge and everything turned out perfectly! We have used La Tulipe for other events and recommend them to everyone we know.

Sent on 04/21/2009

Monica · Married on 12/21/2012

The flower arrangements were gorgeous! I was able to hang my bouquet upside down to dry them & the entire amount dried perfectly for a beautiful keepsake. All of the flowers were stunning from the rock & roll roses, white star gaze lilies, black calla lilies, & blood red roses. Those blood red roses were the sweetest & most fragrant roses I have ever smelled.

Sent on 05/22/2013
  • Christina

Christina M Pieper · Married on 03/31/2019

Beautiful flowers and easy to work with!

Annie was great to work with! When I met with her I had NO idea what I wanted for flowers, just a color scheme. We looked through the flowers in her book and I told her what I liked and didn’t like. She made some beautiful arrangements just with those. She was very professional and knowledgeable. My ONLY issue I had was my bouquet came in the wrong flowers! It was supposed to be white orchid and I got white roses. I wasn’t a fan of the way they looked, it was so big and heavy, and I loved the bridesmaids bouquets so much, so I used a bridesmaid bouquet I ordered for one of the bridesmaids that couldn’t end up making it. I’m still very sad as I was SO looking forward to having that beautiful white orchid bouquet but Annie was so nice and comped the cost of the bouquet AND the bridesmaid bouquet that I ended up using! Very nice of her. For some reason the flower substitution wasn’t written down in the order, and that’s where the confusion happened. A simple mistake. But everything other than that little mishap was beautiful!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Gini · Married on 10/03/2009

Amazing!!! Annie is wonderful and even showed up early to my reception site so that she could drop off just the bouquets. She then went back to her shop and brought the rest of the flowers back later so they won�t wilt. She did this all with a broken foot and the flowers blew me away! She went above and beyond what I could ever have imagined and I kept getting compliments all night about how beautiful the flowers were. She worked with me based on my budget and what I wanted. Most other florists I spoke to frowned upon my ideas and mostly put in their two cents, but Annie listened and helped me to elaborate on my ideas. She was on top of everything and I would highly recommend her! I didn�t have to worry about anything that day and she is the sweetest person. I can't say enough about La Tulipe except they were wonderful!

Sent on 10/13/2009

Steve · Married on 10/03/2010

4.2
      3.0

Annie was awesome and seemed very helpful from the first time we met with her. She offered to help in every way she could and she really was able to fill a lot of the 'holes' as far as service that we needed. She was willing and able to do setup, bring chairs, etc, etc. The problem came on the day of the wedding: There was no flower petals in the aisle way as requested, no tool across the chairs as requested at the ceremony, and no tool at the reception. We were told later that there was no enough to cover but we never received a call for instructions. Annie was very sorry, though, and offered some arrangements after and overall we do appreciate all she was able to do. The problems seems to have been that she relied to much on assistants rather than being there herself. There was even a problem delivering the 'I'm sorry' arrangements that were sent to us later.

It is difficult for us to recommend La Tulipe to anyone but seeing all the other rave reviews, perhaps it was just bad luck/timing. Thing happen and we are sorry they happened to us. All in all though, the arrangements we got at the wedding and after were beautiful, so it is tough not to recommend those.

Sent on 10/21/2010

3.6
      3.0

Annie at La Tulipe was very sweet and helpful in helping me pick out my flowers for my wedding. The flowers were beautiful and everything looked perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2014