Krystal Kast Photography Reviews

Krystal Kast Photography 4
Krystal Kast Photography 5
  • Shannon

Shannon Mcfayden · Getting married on 01/05/2021

I NEED 10 STARS to rate Krystal Kast Photography!

From our first meeting with Krystal (and having met with 2 other photographers), we knew immediately we had found THE one. From the beauty of her photographs, to her easy and warm demeanor, she was everything we had hoped for in our wedding photographer. The icing on the cake was her responsiveness, attention to detail and follow-through, both before the wedding and after we received all the photgraphs digitally. Her planning (which guided us) helped us ensure that we got every detail and all the people we wanted to be to sure to remember in pictures. She was so easy and fun to have around all day and all evening, knowing just when to step up and be directive and when to fade into the background and just snap away. The photographs are AMAZING and have captured the essence and detail of our special day. You can't go wrong with Krystal -- highly, highly recommend!!

Krystal Kast Photography 6
    Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Erin

Erin Sagester · Married on 10/26/2019

Best decision of our wedding

Without a doubt, there is no better decision that we made during the planning process than to work with Krystal Kast.

From the engagement session through the end of the wedding, she made everything such a BREEZE. She made my (now) husband and I feel so at ease through the entire process - and was a total PRO when it came to every single detail.

For this type-A planner, she was so organized and on top of everything, that I legitimately did not have to worry about a thing.

Not only does she have such an amazing temperament and personality, she is an absolute MASTER at her craft and her work with light is to.die.for.

I hope that I have another event in my life that allows me to work with Krystal again, but if not, I hope everyone I know hires her for their special moments!

Krystal Kast Photography 7
    Sent on 11/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2019

Simply Amazing!

Krystal was simply amazing! We took our engagement, my bridal portrait, and our wedding photos with Krystal. Her photography is timeless. She has a calming presence and made us feel comfortable from the moment we met her. She is extremely talented and I know that we will cherish these photos forever. Thank you, Krystal!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jessica Herndon · Married on 10/08/2019

Amazing ability to capture moments through photography!

Krystal and her team were an absolute dream to work with! Not only did Krystal produce beautiful photos from our wedding day, but she was able to capture all the moments that fit our personalities, both as a couple and as individuals, perfectly. Her ability to quickly understand her clients was truly remarkable. She made photography fit seamlessly in to our wedding day which allowed us to fully enjoy the day without having to worry about capturing any moments or missing any special moments. Krystal will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding day and for all of the memories you want to treasure in the years to come!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/31/2019

Krystal is the best! I can’t imagine my wedding without her!

The moment I met Krystal I knew she was the best photographer I could have picked! She exceed our expectations and created the perfect memory of our wedding day, engagement and my bridal portraits. We first met Krystal on the day is our engagement photos. I felt like I had known her for years. She made us feel comfortable and laugh through the whole shoot. Krystal and Brad made everyone feel as ease on the day of and made the wedding day jitters disappear. They were flexible and patient throughout the entire day. Our friends and family have raved about Krystal from the moment they met her on the wedding day and now after seeing all the pictures. Krystal delivered a breathtaking gallery of pictures. She captured every detail perfectly. I can’t wait to hang these pictures in my house! Krystal is the best!!

Krystal Kast Photography 8
    Sent on 11/04/2019
  • I

India · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely gorgeous photos

We absolutely love our photos from Krystal. They’re beautiful, bright, and clean—exactly what you want for wedding photos. She was also really good at incorporating the kind of photos we wanted—we asked for documentary-style photos, along with staged portraits of specific groups, and we were so happy with the results. We spent about an hour laughing over all the candid, documentary-style photos from the reception—it was like reliving the wedding all over again. Krystal was also great to work with—her manner put us both at ease and made it easy to take photos for so long, something neither of us were used to. She and her second shooter, Brad, also worked incredibly hard, shooting for 12 hours partially in the July heat, for which we are very grateful. We have all the family, bridesmaid, and individual portraits we could want, and we also have a wonderful documentation of the day as it unfolded. Another thing we really appreciated was that though Krystal and Brad seemed to capture every moment, they were really discreet—they were not intrusive or distracting in any way during the ceremony, but they still captured everything somehow! We couldn’t recommend Krystal more.

Krystal Kast Photography 14
    Krystal Kast Photography 21
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Paige

Paige Holmes · Married on 06/08/2019

Krystal seriously captures MAGIC in her photos!

Krystal was BY FAR the best vendor we chose for our wedding and blew us away with her photos every time. The engagement shoot photos and the wedding day photos were both ridiculously amazing. She seems to carefully consider every single photo so that is has the most beautiful lighting, backdrop, perspective, and artistic eye. She is really insanely talented at her art (seriously we admired the beauty of the photos for days and days when they were released), and we are so lucky that she captured our big day in the best way. With weddings, things can go wrong or turn out differently than you hoped - just like life - and it's easy to think about the imperfections while you wait for the photo release. It's also sometimes hard to remember everything since your wedding day is a blur and goes by extremely fast ...but as soon as we saw the photos, the negative emotions around the things that went wrong seemed to just melt away. She amazed us by capturing the pure joy, the immense amount of love, the silliness and fun, and the little sweet moments that had been so fleeting. Through Krystal's work, we were able to see the magic and joy that we truly felt on our special day. Book her now, you won't regret it!

Krystal Kast Photography 22
    Krystal Kast Photography 23
    Krystal Kast Photography 24
    Krystal Kast Photography 25
    Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Nicola

Nicola · Married on 05/04/2019

You will not be disappointed if you choose Krystal Kast

If you want gorgeous photos to treasure forever, look no further. We were married on May 4th, 2019 and were lucky enough to work with Krystal for both our engagement and wedding photos. From the beginning, she was a joy to work with. She made us feel comfortable with her laid back vibe and yet you could tell she she had a high attention to detail. She was flexible and ready for an adventure when we broached the idea of heading to Hanging Rock for our engagement shoot despite it being complicated to plan. On our wedding day, even though we were quite behind from hair and makeup, she managed to keep me calm (as much as possible on wedding day) and not compromise on getting the photos I wanted. She was constantly moving all day long capturing details of our day. Her second photographer, Brad, was also so friendly and fun to work with. He did a lot of behind-the-scene creative and candid shots. We got our photos in 6 weeks from our wedding day and received over 1,000! She meticulously stores your photos so you know they are safe. We absolutely loved working with Krystal and would definitely choose her again given the chance!!

Krystal Kast Photography 26
    Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Grey

Elizabeth · Married on 04/27/2019

Simply Amazing!

Krystal was so incredibly easy to work with and made the entire process such a breeze! My bridal portraits and wedding photos were unbelievable. I gave her some very minor feedback after my bridal session and honestly my wedding photos turned out far better than I could have ever imagined. I liked every single one of them which I feel like is unheard of. She captured all the best of the day. Krystal is truly an artist and so very talented at what she does. Amazing value for the quality of service that is provided. Krystal is unbeatable!!!! HIGHLY recommended.

Krystal Kast Photography 31
    Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 04/13/2019

10 out of 5!

If I could give Krystal a 10 of out 5 I would! Krystal was absolutely amazing to work with from our engagement pictures, bridal portraits and wedding pictures! She put my husband and I at ease, and I felt like we had known her for years. After getting our wedding pictures back I am in absolute awe of her work, she did such an outstanding job! I feel like I was there every step of the way during our wedding day from the pictures. The memories she captured will last a lifetime. All our guests commented on how amazing she was, and she is definitely the most hard working photographer out there. I would highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Elizabeth Ross · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Krystal is amazing! She is a delight to work with...so professional and warm. She is a genuine artist and her images are exceptional!! The photographer is the most important vendor that we hired because those photographs allow us to relive the day so completely. She captured every moment in such a meaningful way. She responded to what we expressed as most important to us and got the photographs to us so quickly. We are having genuine difficulty narrowing down our choices to order! She is the perfect photographer in our eyes...everything we hoped for!

Krystal Kast Photography 32
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Jonathan Mccollum · Married on 03/16/2019

Best wedding photographer in the triangle

I can honestly say Krystal Kast was amazing, she was present at every major moment of our ceremony and captured everything and every special moment. I cannot recommend her enough to couples looking for a wedding photographer. We have laughed and cried as we looked at the wonderful pictures. Just the best around!

Krystal Kast Photography 33
    Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/21/2018

Couldn't be happier! Krystal rocks!

We couldn't be happier with our choice to hire Krystal for our wedding photos! She was an absolute dream to work with. We had checked out Krystal's portfolio and loved her work, and then when we spoke, found out that her pricing was some of the most reasonable in the local area--win, win! Because we got married in her affiliated venue, Krystal also offered to take a break between our ceremony and reception which helped us stick to our budget. It was so generous of her to offer that flexibility to us. Also, Krystal snapped photos the entire time she was with us--it definitely felt like we were getting our "money's worth" and also meant that we have tons of great candid shots of us and of our guests. The only thing difficult about our experience was waiting to see the photos and that's because Krystal sent us some dazzling previews about 2 weeks post-wedding :) The wait was TOTALLY worth it, because the finished gallery is incredible. In that light, it's also worth noting that the gallery website Krystal made for us was visually lovely and very easy to navigate. We are SO happy with them and can't wait to get them printed and to share them with our friends and family. We couldn't possibly recommend Krystal highly enough!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding/Engagement Photographer

Krystal was one of my favorite people to work with in the planning of our wedding. She did an excellent job capturing us as a couple, creating photos that have an artistic voice without becoming too stylized or time stamped. Krystal did a great job moving throughout the day even though plans changed often and it was a little chaotic. I would recommend her to anyone wanting beautiful, modern wedding photography that they will be able to be proud of for a long time. On top of it all, she's just a sweet person and was lovely to get to know (:

Krystal Kast Photography 34
    Krystal Kast Photography 40
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Nate Harris · Married on 09/08/2018

Krystal Kast: Best Wedding Decision

Hiring Krystal as our wedding photographer was the best decision that we made regarding our wedding. I know that this seems overstated, but I mean this in all sincerity. Krystal is friendly, professional, and very good at what she does.

As with many things regarding our wedding, we had no idea where to start when it came to picking out a photographer. We waded through a sea of Instagram feeds and websites, but it was very hard to differentiate between all of the talent out there. As fate would have it, we had heard great things about Krystal Kast from a friend who had used Krystal’s services for her wedding. We met with Krystal and knew right away that she was a great fit for us.

Your wedding day and all of the events leading up to it can be a very stressful time. It is important to choose vendors that you can get along with and that have a calming influence on you. Krystal’s experience and professionalism shine through when she is in action and I was always comforted by the fact that I knew we had her on our side.

We did not think that we could be any happier with our decision to have Krystal shoot our wedding, but our happiness was multiplied after we received the photos from our wedding. We had a brunch wedding set for noon on a sunny day, which make for very hard conditions to shoot. Krystal captured the day perfectly! She even went around during brunch and took photos of our guests. This was such a nice touch. It was great for us to go back and remember who all attended the wedding. It was also great for the couples to have professional photos of themselves. We even had some friends use the photo that Krystal captured of them on their Christmas cards.

I highly recommend Krystal Kast photography! Krystal is professional, talented, and affordable. We could not have been happier with our photos!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Samantha Atkinson · Married on 08/12/2018

Best all around photographer!

From start to finish, we were so glad we found Krystal. We didn't even look at any other photographers after we met her! Krystal is EXTREMELY talented and knowledgeable, and was so easy to work with for our engagement shoot and for our wedding day. We got our pictures in a timely manner and every single one of them is stunning. We felt so comfortable working with her, which I know made the pictures look even better! For the amazing service we received, Krystal's prices were very reasonable. Communication with Krystal was easy and straightforward. We often remark that this was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely amazing photographer! I am so happy I chose Krystal as my wedding photographer! Our pictures are MAGICAL.

Krystal Kast Photography 41
    Krystal Kast Photography 42
    Krystal Kast Photography 43
    Krystal Kast Photography 44
    Sent on 09/27/2018
  • LSKwankam

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Krystal was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We fell in love with her the moment we met her. Krystal went on to photograph every step of our journey: engagement pictures, bridal portraits and our wedding day. Krystal always made us feel at ease during each and every photo shoot.

Krystal was able to capture every special moment of our wedding day so beautifully. The lighting, the candid shots, the portraits and every tender moment in between; each picture she took was stunning!

Krystal’s passion for photography shows in her breathtaking work. Not only is she a master of her craft, she’s also a wonderful person and friend. She truly cared about my husband and I as a couple and we are so blessed to share a connection with her after our wedding.

We are so thankful to have had Krystal as our photographer and will always think of her as we relive the best day of our lives through our wedding photos. Thanks for capturing every moment of our special day Krystal - we love you! - Lauren and Roy

Krystal Kast Photography 45
    Krystal Kast Photography 46
    Sent on 07/22/2018

Kathryn · Married on 04/14/2018

Krystal was absolutely, hands down one of the best decisions we made for our special day, if not the best. Her work is absolutely beautiful and timeless. We realized our pictures would be one of the very few mementos from our wedding, and Krystal did not disappoint, she exceeded. She captured genuine, candid, authentic, special moments- many of which I never even noticed her presence which gave such a great perspective of the night. Krystal coached us through portraits setting the stage for relaxed and natural pictures. Her and Brad were so enjoyable to be with, they made things easy! Krystal was an excellent partner throughout the entire planning process. She was very responsive and highly organized. Thank you, Krystal!!!

Krystal Kast Photography 47
    Krystal Kast Photography 48
    Krystal Kast Photography 49
    Krystal Kast Photography 50
    Krystal Kast Photography 51
    Krystal Kast Photography 52
    Sent on 09/27/2018

Julia · Married on 04/07/2018

I literally could not have survived without Krystal! She is the best and continues to be the best! I love every photo she took and love living through every moment!

Krystal Kast Photography 53
    Krystal Kast Photography 54
    Krystal Kast Photography 55
    Krystal Kast Photography 56
    Krystal Kast Photography 57
    Sent on 05/09/2018

Erica · Married on 03/31/2018

I can't say enough good things about Krystal. She was easy and fun to work with, but still professional. She knows what she's doing and and will provide you with the guidance you need to get the amazing wedding photos you want.

In addition, her turnaround time was outstanding. We got married on March 31st and got over 1300 perfectly-edited photos on April 25th.

If you have the chance to work with Krystal for your wedding, do it - you won't regret it!

Krystal Kast Photography 58
    Krystal Kast Photography 59
    Sent on 04/30/2018

Evan · Married on 02/24/2018

We loved working with Krystal!

We loved working with Krystal for our wedding and engagement photos! She stayed with us through the whole wedding day without ever being intrusive, and she was a calm and steady presence on a very hectic day. The photos turned out great, and she captured some candid moments which are now probably our favorites. Her online system for downloading photos and ordering prints is excellent, too. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/28/2017

I first met Krystal when she photographed a wedding for which I was a bridesmaid. She did such a great job that a year later as I was planning my own wedding I was so thankful to be able to book her to photograph my big day! Krystal was great to work with and her work is excellent!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Marshall · Married on 10/21/2017

We are so happy we chose Krystal to photograph our wedding day. Krystal was attentive, organized, with us from the day’s start to the day’s end, and the end results were just what we were hoping for. No gimmicky editing, no over-the-top Photoshop additions; just great pictures that captured our day just as we remembered it. Even throughout the day, if we thought of a picture we would want that wasn’t on our schedule of shots then she would gladly accommodate with enthusiasm and work with us. She also included an engagement photo shoot in her package and made that day a lot of fun. All of those things really set Krystal apart from the competition and we would definitely recommend her to any newlyweds looking for a top notch photographer!

Krystal Kast Photography 60
    Krystal Kast Photography 61
    Sent on 01/26/2018

Mary · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot recommend Krystal enough. She is so easy to work with, and her product is beyond amazing. From engagement pictures, to bridal portraits, to full wedding photography, I am 110% in love with all of our pictures. I am so glad that she was available for my wedding, and would recommend her and her team to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/11/2018