Kristen Caudill Invitations Reviews

12 | Nottingham, MD

12 Reviews for Kristen Caudill Invitations

Kerri · Married on 01/02/2016

Kristen created our invitation suite, ceremony programs, table numbers and event signage exactly how we had envisioned. We received several compliments on how pretty they were and the uniformity of it all. Kristen is such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/24/2015

When I first met with Kristen, I knew she would be the one to create our invitations. She was so great to work with - fun, creative, responsive, flexible! The invitation suite she created for our wedding day was simply amazing! She created a 3 layer invitation (invitation, details, rsvp card) and tied it with a coordinating bow. She also did our escort cards which were beautiful and tied back to the invitation suite and the theme of our wedding. I cannot say enough about Kristen & her creativity - I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Working with Kristin for our invitations & programs was such a dream! Kristen is incredibly creative and professional, and so easy, flexible, and fun to work with. We could not be happier with our invitation suite (invitation, details card, rsvp, and labels) and matching program Kristen created for our wedding. We first met with Kristen with a few general ideas for our invitations and after asking questions and showing us samples, Kristin totally captured exactly what we envisioned! Kristen was quick to respond to any questions or changes/edits we needed to make and was early on every deadline. We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful our invitations & programs are and would not hesitate to recommend Kristen to many of our family and friends for their next event.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2014

Kristen was great and easy to work with. She created invitations that were perfect for our big day!! Highly recommend!!! She also did our place cards, so creative!

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Kristen with KCI is a true pro! From the very beginning questionnaire she worked with us to create our vision. She have honest feedback and suffered paper that really made our invites memorable. If you're looking for wedding invites Kristen is your gal. I still receive compliments on ours!

Julie · Married on 10/11/2014

The invitations that Kristen made for my wedding were beautiful! I was not the most decisive or timely bride to work with, and Kristen was very patient and helpful. I was able to create the exact invitations I wanted which I would not be able to do at an invitation store without a large cost. Overall, I was very happy with the final product, they were perfect!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Amy · Married on 09/06/2014

Thanks to Kristen's meticulous attention to detail, organization and creativity all of our print pieces were beautiful! Kristen designed and created our whole wedding package. Every time we sent something out, the compliments started coming in! From the save-the-dates and invitations to the signage, table cards, programs and thank you notes, every item was top-quality and came out just as we expected. Kristen is enthusiastic and knowledgeable - we highly recommend her for your next event.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Mallory · Married on 08/23/2014

Kristen was wonderful to work with! She listened to my ideas and designed the perfect Wedding package for us! I look forward to working with her for future events.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Brittany · event on 03/22/2014

Kristen did invitations for my daughters first birthday party and they were perfect!! She was very easy to work with and created just what I had in mind for a nautical themed party. She also did some day of paper that matched the invitations (signs, framed quote) that were adorable!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Amy · Married on 12/07/2013

Kristen is not only an extremely talented designer, she also has a big heart and genuinely wants to make everything perfect for your special day by bringing your vision to life. She was attentive and listened to exactly what I wanted in my wedding paper goods which resulted in incredible designs that truly captured the essence of our wedding. She was organized & timely on all deadlines. This helped me as a bride to have one less thing to worry about with all the other stress wedding planning entails. Anyone looking for a designer you can trust and creates truly unique, magical designs should contact Kristin Caudill Invitations.

• User3390091 · event on 10/06/2013

Kristen was able to create such special invitations and recipe cards for a friend's bridal shower that I was hosting. On top of being a great designer, she is a pleasure to work with, has a ton of great ideas and really puts her heart into every detail. I would definitely use Kristen Caudill Invitations again and recommend her to anyone looking for great custom invitation design!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

Kristen is wonderful to work with! I had so many ideas and could not nail down exactly what I wanted. She listened to all of my ideas and found a way to combine them. Our save the dates turned out more amazing then I could ever have imagined!

Sent on 12/12/2014