Catonsville, MD 21228 Map · Phone number

About Lolabah

Spiritually Inspired

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! Your wedding is going to be the most memorable time of your life and we would love to have the opportunity to make YOUR wedding dreams become a reality!

At Lolabah
we design and create invitations, gift baskets, party favors, centerpieces, greeting/holiday cards, 100% natural soy wax candles and so much more! God is our inspiration and He has blessed us with the gift of craft design and event planning. We would love to share our talents with you. Contact us today for a COMPLIMENTARY consultation to discuss your event needs TODAY!

Your life is a gift from God. Your gift back to God is what you do with your life!

IMG 0583
IMG 0589
IMG 0608

3 Reviews for Lolabah

Carla · Married on 07/12/2009

Finding a quality, Christian vendor is no easy feat. However, this young business owner has managed to marry the two. She provides quality service as well as spiritual environment for each of her customers. I am happy to not only call her one of my wedding vendors, but also my friend. It's not too often that a person can mix business with pleasure. I am greatful for the professionalism this young lady used when dealing with me. I was not just her friend, but I was her client. Both relationships were easily identified, and no lines where crossed. This helped to make my buying experience a pleasant, but friendly one. I am greatful for the skills and talents she posses, and i look forward to seeing her business grown beyond leaps and bounds. God Bless!

Carla

Shirin · Married on 06/21/2008

My wedding invitation experience with Lolabah was excellent. The creators worked with me. They listened to what I wanted and gave me beautiful examples of what I was looking for based on our consultation. The end result was exceptional. Every guest that received a wedding invitation fell in love with the colors and sheer beauty of the invitation. I would definitely recommend Lolabah to anyone planning a wedding.

Angela · Married on 11/03/2007

Lolabah was great and on time, which is very important. As the bride, she knew my vision/theme of my wedding and created some unique ideas. Lolabah is original and fun! I would recommend this God-given business to anyone that wants creativity and something new and exciting when planning any important event. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Lolabah for playing a major part in our day!

God Bless,
    The Harpers

Award

Lolabah FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning

• Three - Fold Bridals
    Three - Fold Bridals Wedding Planners

Ms. Bah is a complete and extreme professional. She worked with me to create a wonderful wedding invitation. She creates the invitations with her client in mind. Each invitation is beautifully crafted by hand. You are doing yourself a dis-service if you don't reach out to her.

• Catonsville, MD 21228 See on map