Knight Sounds Entertainment Bridget Knight Chicago Reviews

7 | Chicago, IL

7 Reviews for Knight Sounds Entertainment Bridget Knight Chicago

Stephanie Flores · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Service - Bridget is phenomenal!

Bridget is an amazing DJ - she is very easy to work with, has an expansive music library, and knows how to keep everyone moving on the dance floor! My husband and I hired her for our wedding, and were so impressed by her organization and thoughtfulness. She sent over a worksheet to help us identify songs and genres we wanted played during specific parts of our wedding. She even helped us choose music for those special moments, like an icecream truck song to play as we came out with a popsicle cart for our “dessert moment.” Bridget kept the party going, I danced the whole night! Our guests were so happy with the music - we’re still getting compliments! I highly recommend Bridget!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Katie

Katie Wright · Married on 08/31/2019

Bridget is the Best!

Our wedding reception was truly amazing and we give a huge amount of credit to Knight Sounds for that. Bridget was great to work with from start to finish. Overall, I provided a brief overview of the atmosphere we wanted to create a few weeks before the big day and she knew exactly what to do. Even during the night, she was on top of all requests and went with the flow. She was always responsive, took time to get to know our style and made sure our wedding truly reflective of our personal style. Everyone had such a great time, which was really the most important thing to us. Family and friends are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! If you are still looking for your DJ - stop. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Such a great job!

Bridget is great to work with. She's laid back and flexible but has everything covered. She took our suggestions and requests but also did a great job going with the vibe in the room during the event. She was really thoughtful about asking questions to make sure details were perfect (e.g. that lighting worked for family member who couldn't be near strobe lights, etc). Bottom line - we had a great time and many friends complimented how good she was. We'd definitely recommend and/or hire her again. Thank you, Bridget!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Knight Sounds Entertainment Bridget Knight Chicago's reply:

Thank you Katie for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for me. You and your family were wonderful to work with!

Liz · Married on 06/16/2018

Bridget kept our guests on the dance floor all night long! She was GREAT at reading the room, easily switching between playing the latest pop hits and the old classics. She had a nice balance between fast and slow songs, and respected our requested song list and our do-not-play list. She also provided the up-lights for our wedding, and MC’ed the introductions of our wedding party. We are so lucky to have found Bridget at a friend’s wedding a few years ago and have since been to another wedding that she has DJ’ed, so it was an honor to have her DJ our own. She was great, and reasonably priced! We highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kim · Married on 08/04/2017

Bridget was amazing to work with and had everyone dancing all night long! I’ve been to two weddings where Bridget was the DJ and she came highly recommended for my own. She created the perfect playlist that blended various styles to make everyone happy. She also provided the uplighting and a photo booth for us. We are so happy we went with the photo booth! The photo booth attendant was great and we loved seeing everyone’s pictures in the album the next day! It was fantastic to have Bridget coordinate everything for us instead of contacting three different vendors!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Knight Sounds Entertainment Bridget Knight Chicago's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Hopefully see you soon at another Wedding!

Nathaniel · Married on 06/23/2017

Bridget was an outstanding DJ and brought so much value to our wedding! She was extremely responsive and easy to work with, was flexible when we had several last minute adjustments, and most importantly, she brought the party to the dance floor! Everyone was commenting that they loved the music and the dance floor was full all night. She worked with us to get a mix of music that we really wanted to hear, and filled out the rest of the evening with very well placed dance-able tracks. She also brought up-lighting and really transformed the room. Bridget managed the sound for our whole evening, moving between playlists for our pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktails, dinner etc. She introduced all the toasts and moments of the evening. We could not have asked for better service. Do yourself a favor... if you're planning an event in/around Chicago, hire Bridget. She's a pro.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2016

Bridget did an amazing job for our wedding! I feel like I am not doing her enough honor saying that she was our DJ, because she did so much more for us. She was extremely professional in all our contacts, responded quickly to any inquiries I had and was flexible in adding last minute songs we had forgotten we wanted to play. She worked with our venue to ensure everything was on time and every speech, introduction, dance happened exactly how we wanted. NOW we can get to the music! I cannot even explain how she did it but in the few times we spoke she pretty much read our minds. We only gave Bridget about 4 or 5 songs we really wanted to hear for dancing and the rest she came up with. I was on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. All the guests were out having a blast (old and young) she knew exactly what to play to make everyone happy and dance. We had several people ask for her information after the wedding because they were so impressed with her music selection and professionalism! I would highly recommend Bridget for your wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2016