Kiss Me Studios Reviews

Kiss Me Studios 3
  • Bethany

Bethany Lunston · Married on 01/05/2019

Best Photographers Ever

I am so thankful that we choose Kiss me studios for our wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations and gave us an experience that felt personalized to us. Our photos show who we truly are. They were fun to work with, easy to talk to, super helpful, and so creative. I have already referred them to many of my engaged friends!

Lilah Erving · Married on 12/01/2018

Their work is breathtaking

We hired Kiss Me Studios for our wedding photographer and they were a wonderful to work with. Friendly, professional, and so creative. Our engagement and wedding photos are breathtaking. I highly recommended them and have referred them to our friends and family.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Lilah, it was a pleasure working with you both! Your wedding was beautiful and we are honored you choose us to be a part of it! Thank you for your kind words
  • Meghan

Meghan Sutphin · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Decision Ever

Kiss Me Studios is worth every penny and more. Chelsea and Justin were so great to work with. Our photos are stunning and I am in love with our album! Chelsea kept things running smoothly and was respectful of our timeline on the day of the wedding. We had lots to do and not so much time to do it in. They captured it all and went above and beyond! Even doing little things like pinning the boutonnieres and bustling my dress ( who knows how to do that?) They were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Thank you Meghan. It was a pleasure to work with you and Chad! We look forward to future sessions with you!

Paige · Married on 11/25/2017

Wonderful Photographers!  Our wedding photographer Chelsea was amazing! She was energetic, personal, paid attention to detail, good director, and patient. I honestly could not have asked for a better photographer. She has a good balance of taking classic, candid, and creative photos! The second photographer, Justin, was so much fun! The guys were apprehensive about having photos done and he was just rolling out the jokes! Our wedding day was filled with love, and they captured that so well!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Paige, thank you for your kind words! We are so excited for you both and look forward to future sessions!

Casey Webster · Married on 11/03/2017

Amazing Photographers

Chelsea & Justin are not only the cutest couple but a pleasure to work with through our wedding planning journey. We met at a Bridals War expo in Raleigh,NC & they were fun , easy to talk to & had all the knowledge when it comes to the perfect photographer for your special day. Chelsea took her time in explaining all the packages in detail on the phone & gave me everything i needed to know. Yes they are located in Raleigh but i had my wedding in Wilmington,NC & i am so happy we crossed paths. With all of my requests for engagement shots, bridal shots and wedding shots they really know the places to fit any location. They went over specifics way in advance of wedding day so we all were on the same page of which shots we wanted. Wedding day they were on time ready to roll & the shots they got at our venue at Saint Thonas Preservation Hall were amazing!! Hands down this is a dynamic team & you will be in the best of hands choosing Kiss Me Studios!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Casey, you are too sweet! Thank you for these kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to future sessions!

Renee · Married on 10/15/2017

Chelsea did our engagement and wedding photos. She had me send her my pinterest page, worked with me, and made sure everything went perfect on my special day. Her pictures were all amazing!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Kiss Me Studios 4
    Kiss Me Studios 5
    Kiss Me Studios 6

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Renee! It was such a pleasure working with you and Nick!

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Chelsa and Justin were fantastic! We had met them at a bridal show. During the bridal show there were over 10 different photographers. My husband and I spent the most time with them then any other photography team. They are a great price. We had them for 2 extra hours compared to other teams at their price point. They are also very professional and friendly. We worked with Justin for our engagement and my bridal pictures. We had lots of fun with him on both of these shoots. Our pictures came in at a reasonable after these shoots. Both Chelsea and Justin came for our wedding. I’m glad that both of them were there. They were able to really capture candid moments, which to me are the most important types of pictures to have. Chelsea was very patient with me as I took some time to review our album. Our album turned out amazing! We definitely plan to continue to work with them as life continues including when babies arrive.

Madison Bode · Married on 04/13/2017

The perfect fit for our wedding

We were so lucky to have found such a kind, flexible, and professional pair to do our wedding photos. Justin was our main photographer and he did a fantastic job. What we love most about our pictures is that Justin was able to capture US as a couple — not just some standard, everyday wedding stock photos. We are obsessed with our pictures and we had such a great experience working with Kiss Me Studios.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Thank you Madison for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you! We hope to have to have future sessions with you both!

Eileen · Married on 12/17/2016

Such an amazing couple! Justin and Chelsea are a great addition to your wedding. We love our wedding photos!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Eileen, It was such a pleasure working you on your special day! It was a beautiful wedding with an even more beautiful couple!

Jordan · Married on 10/15/2016

We loved working with Chelsea and Justin for our wedding pictures! We met them at the bridal show in Raleigh a few months before our wedding. Chelsea always answered any question I had leading up to the big day. Justin photographed our wedding and did an amazing job! Our pictures turned out beautiful and we could not be more happy with these memories captured by Kiss Me Studios, we will cherish these forever!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jordan! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Shea · Married on 10/15/2016

Chelsea was amazing! Our wedding pictures came out beautifully.

gwen · Married on 09/10/2016

very professional, great service and great price.....Chelsea has a hilarious sense of humor.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Gwen, Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to future session with your beautiful family!

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2016

How on earth can I condense all of my love for Justin and Chelsea into a small review? These two are unbelievable! From the moment we met them, it was obvious that they were the photographers for us. We were looking for photographers that could capture us and our wedding perfectly-- but above that, we were looking for someone that made us feel comfortable because let's be honest, neither of us are models. Justin and Chelsea were the perfect fit. We connected immediately and we shared a common love for the outdoors. The day of the wedding was a whirlwind for me, but Justin and Chelsea were organized, friendly, and efficient. We got everything we needed before the ceremony, and when the sun started to set at dinner and they noticed light was just right, they stole us away for just a couple more shots. And damn if our photos didn't turn out spectacular! These are images that we are going to cherish forever and it wouldn't have been possible without this dynamic duo. Any couple getting married with beautiful North Carolina scenery as their background would be fools not to hire these two! Love them!

David · Married on 08/13/2016

We absolutely loved working with Chelsea and Justin! Not only is their work amazing, they are so easy and fun to be around. We loved the way they interacted with us and our guests to make us feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding. They captured our emotions at its purest and most candid moments. We will and have recommended them to our friends and families.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Your words are so kind! We had so much fun working with you and are excited for future sessions!

Rachael · Married on 05/07/2016

Justin and Chelsea were so professional and patient with us. We highly recommend them to anyone who would like great, professional photographers at reasonable rates.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Desiree · Married on 10/16/2015

Where do I even start? Chelsea was amazing! I actually can't believe I found her. She was so accommodating (I contacted her about one month before my wedding!) and worked so well the day of and before the wedding. Our engagement pictures look like a fairy tale and I am certain that our wedding pictures will be amazing. She worked so well the day of, even with a bunch of people speaking a different language! She was organized and took the important family pictures as well as the pictures we wanted. She was patient with our family and that is something that I valued a lot the day of the wedding.

Chelsea helped me with our wedding favors, as in I asked her for advice and she took time to answer me and help me! When we met she mentioned that she would like to be our photographer for life and she definitely has us! I would suggest for you to stop looking and contact Chelsea right away.

Thank you so much Chelsea!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Desiree! You, Carlos, and your fun family were a pleasure to work with! I look forward to working with you in the future.

Gabriela · Married on 05/30/2015

Chelsea was awesome to work with! She was responsive and attentive day off and anytime I spoke with her before. We were able to take engagement, bridal portraits and wedding pictures. She said she wanted to become her clients lifetime photographers and well she definitely have us for life because I love photo sessions especially when there is someone as talented as Chelsea on the other end of the camera. The day of she was able to take pictures quickly and move and pick people around based on what we had told her prior to the wedding so that I didn't seem like bride and groom were leaving anyone out rather photographer was making the decisions. She was on time to all photo session events and provides the best value for the quality of work you are getting. We will definitely recommend her and if we had to pick all over again we would pick her again. She was one of our favorite vendors to work with.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Kiss Me Studios's reply:

Gaby, It was a pleasure working with you and Andrew! Your wedding was beautiful and your kind words mean so much! I look forward to many sessions with you in the future!

Tyler · Married on 11/21/2014

Chelsea has really gone above and beyond with the services she provided me and my wife. The knowledge base she has and provided us with during our initial appointment made us feel at ease and comfortable. From awesome quality photographs to ensuring the delivery and quality of our merchandise, she is recommended by us 100%. Thank you Chelsea! Tyler and Rhiannon.

Larry · Married on 09/27/2014

Chelsey was very pleasant, and easy to deal with. She was attentive to our needs and desires through out the process. She was also able to provide professional insight and recommendations that were ideal for the conditions and situation. I would happily recommend her to anyone looking for a low stress key addition to their wedding.

Jasmine · Married on 08/17/2014

We 1st met Chelsea while attending a friends wedding about a year prior to ours. She was so good at making everyone laugh that we knew right away we wanted HER as our wedding photographer! It was the best decision we made for our wedding! When things started to get a little crazy Chelsea was able to keep me smiling and happy. When it came time for the family photos she was so organized and quick. Getting natural smiles out of everyone (even the kids). She has a creative eye and an infectious smile and I am so thankful that we found her! I would (and have) highly recommend her to any of my friends and family!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Jasmine,
    Thank you for the kind words! Brides like you make my job so much fun! I look forward to future sessions with you! ~Chelsea

Tamara · Married on 04/19/2014

Kiss Me Studios is a no brainer. Their talented, affordable, and fun to work with! They photographed our engagement, bridal, boudoir, and wedding. The photos are breathtaking and I recommend to anyone!

Angel · Married on 11/03/2013

We LOVE how our photos turned out! Chelsea is amazing and incredibly professional,
    organized, friendly, and so easy to work with. It was great to have a photographer we could
    trust, and we are so thankful that we found Kiss Me Studios – nobody could have done a better
    job capturing one of the most special moments of our lives. Thank you!!!

Ally · event on: 10/28/2017

Chelsea was wonderful to work with! She was easygoing and flexible which was important when trying to get family pictures with three small kids. Chelsea didn't let anything faze her including my 2 1/2 year old son who turned around every time she lifted the camera! She turned it into a game with him and she won with some happy smiley pictures of him! I would highly recommend Chelsea for your family photo session!

SARAH · event on: 10/28/2017

I used Chelsea Sickles for a family session and she did a GREAT job! We were impressed with her as well as her patience with my two little boys! The pictures turned out fantastic and we will definitely be using her again when we are ready for another session! I will also recommend her when someone is in need of a photographer!

Shannon · event on: 05/13/2014

Chelsea did an amazing job on my son's birthday party pictures. She captured so many great moments. Loved having her take the pictures and will have her back for the next party.