KC Studio Reviews

KC Studio 5
KC Studio 6
KC Studio 7

Alivia · Married on 05/25/2019

She’s is so understanding , so flexible , so hard working and you can see the passion in her eyes and defiantly in her work. She did my wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. She’s defiantly the best!!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    KC Studio 8
    KC Studio 9
    KC Studio 10
    KC Studio 11
    KC Studio 12
    KC Studio 13

KC Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Alivia. You were such a beautiful bride. Your wedding worked out so smoothly and I enjoyed being there capturing your beautiful day!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2019

Engagement Photos

Kristen has been a joy to work with so far. Being shy in front of the camera, Kristen has helped us bring out our personality and we are so happy with the results! We are so excited for the big day! :)

Sent on 02/17/2019

Brittany Jones · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Photographer

Kristen was not only professional, but so easy and flexible to work with! She made sure to capture every shot I requested and even stayed a few minutes late to ensure that everything was covered! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/09/2019

chris · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing best experience ever!!!

Best photographer ever. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Ryan Smith · Married on 09/29/2018

The best photographer

Kristen was awesome to work with and her pictures came out perfect!!! She has lots of great ideas and completely works around the couples wishes!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/27/2017

Kristen saved my wedding!! My photographer I had planned to use originally was unable to make the wedding. Kristen saved the day & allowed me to hire her 2 days before and was really flexible with us on pricing. She is very direct with the family photos, which made that part move quickly and smoothly. She did a great job getting shots of the kids and all the special moments of the day. I’d recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    KC Studio 20
    KC Studio 21
    KC Studio 22

KC Studio's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy I was able to save the day for you and your beautiful family! I hope to work with you again!

Charley · Married on 05/06/2017

KC Studio did an amazing job on my wedding photos. She was super flexible about everything. We had to hire her last minute due to another photographer backing out last minute. I am so thankful that she was the one to do our pictures. They fill our home with wonderful memories of the best day of my life so far!!!!! Your pictures are amazing!!!!÷!

Sent on 01/30/2018

KC Studio's reply:

Awe, thank you! I am so glad I was able to capture your beautiful day. It couldn’t have gone any smoother! I can’t wait to work with you again.