Jupiter and Juno Reviews

1 User photo

Jupiter and Juno 1
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 10/13/2018

Jessika and her team do such a fantastic job with making save the dates and invitations to make your day special! I'm so pleased with how our save the dates turned out. I can't say enough great things about Jupiter and Juno!

Alexa · Married on 06/30/2018

Jupiter and Juno has quality invitations that will wow your guests no matter what event you are hosting! I had the pleasure of working with Erin who provided phenomenal customer service answering all my questions within a day of me seeking answers. She mailed me different samples so I could see different style and color options before committing to one. GREAT experience!

emily · Married on 12/15/2017

Jessika will make your stationary dreams come true! When I decided to get married on a short time frame, Jessika was able to still create the perfect invitations for me. I couldn't have been more excited to work with her. She is prompt, affordable and creative. I did all my day of stationary with her as well. I will keep coming back to work with Jessika because she is the best!

Emily · Married on 12/15/2017

Jupiter and Juno 2

Mallori · Married on 07/15/2017

Jupiter & Juno was so awesome to work with when designing the invites for our wedding this past July. I had an idea of what I wanted my suite to look like, but after getting quotes back from local designers for thousands over what I wanted to spend, I thought I'd end up having to go with something more generic. Then I found Jupiter & Juno through a random Pinterest search. It was perfect- basically a step in- between Minted and completely custom- I chose from their template designs but then worked with them on changing colors, papers, printing, etc. They even did a custom foil-stamped belly band of our city skyline. They were super responsive and sent me multiple proofs; everything was shipped on time and best of all, they looked AMAZING. It was so much more affordable than a completely custom design, but I felt like I got exactly what I wanted. If you're interested in using them, I suggest buying a few samples to check out first, and definitely sign up for their newsletter/ follow them on FB or IG. They have a new promotion every month- I received free return addressing as well as well as a percentage discount on my suite.

Samantha · Married on 02/25/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Jupiter and Juno! I was a little worried that we would not get to see a hard copy of the invitation before printing, but it turned out amazing! The paper proof was an excellent representation of our actual invitation. They are pricey, but definitely worth every penny if you want letterpress. I highly recommend looking out for a 50% coupon, that's what I did and it made it much more affordable. I was very impressed by how quickly they got each proof back to me for review. Any corrections I wanted they were able to make quickly. The whole process from start to finish was very quick and I asked for quite a few edits! The invitations even arrived a few weeks before expected! I did not pay extra to have them put the invitations together. It was actually a really fun project for my mom and I. I would HIGHLY recommend J+J!!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2016

These invites were EXPENSIVE. even with the 50% off coupon they broke the bank. However, every single guest commented on how gorgeous and high quality my invitations were. The only suggestion that I have is do not use them for assembly, I did them myself, it took me two days to do 100 of them and saved myself over $500.00. Otherwise, they are well worth the money!

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

I LOVED custom designing my invitations with Jupiter & Juno! I am a wedding planner so I had high expectations and I really value great paper products! Their team went above and beyond to make sure that we loved each piece! The paper quality is fantastic and they pay such great attention to detail! They also printed many of our other day of paper products and they were stunning as well! They day wouldn't have been the same without the personal details they helped us create!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jupiter and Juno's reply:

It was a sincere pleasure to work with you! We are so happy that we could help you make your wedding the most perfect day! <3

Ashley · Married on 03/19/2016

We ordered our letterpress wedding invitations from Jupiter and Juno and they were drop dead gorgeous! We had the Adele Suite Fancy Glitter Package and received so many compliments on them. The design team was very responsive and gave recommendations to make the invitations exactly what we wanted. We even ordered the escort cards to match! They give you a timeline to know when to have things submitted in order to get them by your deadlines and we always had everything on time! Very happy with our invitation decision!

Carolyn · Married on 06/20/2015

Working with this team was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning so far! Coming up with the style and designing the perfect wedding invite with the help of Jessika and Amber was so fun & easy. They were so flexible in creating proofs until I was 100% pleased with the invitation. I ordered my bridal shower and wedding invites through Jupiter and Juno and I received SO many compliments on how gorgeous they were. I have also ordered my rehearsal dinner invitations through them too! The glitter suite invites are really setting the tone for the wedding I will be having in June! I wanted invitations that had sparkle & glitter...not fake glitter or glitter that would sprinkle off...so these were perfect. I couldn't imagine a better, more beautiful, or more perfect invitation than the ones we have ordered!

Michelle · Married on 11/15/2014

Perfect in every way!! Picking the invitations was one of my favorite parts of the planning and that was in large part to the awesome experience from start to finish with Jupiter and Juno! Truly one of my favorite details of my whole wedding planning process!!! Their work is beautiful and I will always be so happy that I found them!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2014

Jupiter and Juno did an AMAZING job with our invitations. They were the most beautiful invites I have ever seen, and we had so many guests say that. I didn't want to send them out they were so beautiful!! It set the tone for a beautiful wedding. It is great that you are able to customize every single detail. They are very easy to work with and helpful with any question. I will def use them again for any paper needs I have!!!!

I found Jupiter and Juno via Pinterest and loved the invitations! The experience with them was great - they worked with me until the invitations were perfect and they were delivered right on time. I was in love with the style and everything about my invitations. Downside is they are a little pricey and assembling them yourself takes a while but get a group together and it goes quickly! End result was wonderful and I would highly recommend.

Rebecca · Married on 06/21/2014

OMG. Jupiter and Juno is amazing. I've been meaning to write this review for a while now but am just now getting around to it.

We chose to go with Jupiter and Juno after ordering a few samples and seeing how amazing their quality was. I'm also a big fan of *glitter* and we went with one of their glitter suites that happened to be on sale at the time. We got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS on our wedding invitations. Even my husband's boss (an old man who never pays attention to anything) e-mailed him and said "Wow, you have some pretty gorgeous invitations. And I don't typically notice things like that." He wasn't the only one to compliment them.

Not only were they beautiful and WELL WORTH THE VALUE - Jessika was fantastic to work with. My mom and I went back and forth with her quite a bit because we forgot info on the proofs, etc., and she was always extremely quick to respond and give advice.

It's a strange thing to say, but my wedding invitations were one of the favorite elements of my wedding! We have our entire suite custom framed. If you're considering going with Jupiter and Juno, please do - you won't be disappointed!!

The only thing I would add - is that everything comes unassembled (although you can pay extra to have them do this). It is time consuming to put together belly bands if you choose do those (which we did!) so just be prepared for that and ask for some helping hands. I also had over 120 invitations so I think it took us abnormally long.... :)

Ashley · Married on 02/08/2014

We LOVED our invitations from Jupiter and Juno! We were lucky enough to be looking when they were having a great sale on some of their invitation suites, and I was able to get my dream invites with plenty of glitter. They had a great color selection to choose from, and were patient and accommodating when we had a mix-up over email about color samples. The invitations arrived right on time and were even better in person.

Support local business, you won't be disappointed! Jupiter & Juno is run by an awesome, creative, dedicated couple. Jessika was so great to work with and SO patient (and totally hilarious!!!). I have to stress that because I was a very particular, picky, indecisive bride and she never made me feel rushed (or crazy, hah!). She was always willing to re-work the design, layout, and colours with her designers each time I thought of something, and even met with me in person several times to lay out all the options. She also always responded right away to emails....at all hours of the night. If you have a 2am stationary panic-attack, Jessika will likely be online and answering you, lol. Even with all my changes, humming and hawing, everything still came out on time and looking great. She was also amazing at working within our tight budget. We never thought we could afford letterpress invitations, but she was able to customize the order in such a way as to make it doable while still looking amazing. The designs they offer are varied, some beautiful and elegant and classic, some quirky and cute, some vintage, and those in between. That said, their designers are great at customizing certain elements if you ask. Not to mention, they have a great website.

I definitely recommend, and encourage everyone to contact Jupiter & Juno. Don't be scared by high letterpress prices, it never hurts to ask! Thank you Jessika!!

Jessi · Married on 07/27/2013

Letterpress originally was not something we were thinking about. But when I came across a sale Jupiter and Juno were doing I thought twice. When I learned that all of the proceeds would go to pancreatic cancer research I was completely sold. Beautiful wedding stationary for a fabulous cause - what's not to love? Well, believe it or not, it got even better. Jessika, the owner, is a total rock star. Seriously. This girl returns emails as quickly as I can write them. Her personality via email makes me feel like we are best friends and I have never met her. What's more, she is completely open to new projects and ideas - for instance, she made ceremony cards for me even though they are not an item she typically prints. She put up with all of my last minute changes - and there were a few - without the slightest hint of annoyance and was an all-around pleasure to work with. Our save the dates, invitations, and extras were simply stunning. I could not recommend Jupiter and Juno highly enough and will be using them for other stationary in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jupiter and Juno's reply:

Ahhhh!!! I love you girl! You were so fun to work with and we are so glad that we could make something easy for you!

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2013

My invitations are absolutely beautiful! I did not think I could afford custom letterpress invitations until I came across Jupiter and Juno. The navy letterpress came out great and I was able to pair them with a yellow envelope at no additional cost. I would like to thank Kristyn, our customer service rep, who helped me though the proof process and was quick to respond to any changes I requested. Overall, I was completely happy with the service and product I received, and would recommend Jupiter and Juno to any bride.

• User3420982 · 2+ years ago

Initially, I didn't want to spend a lot of money on wedding invitations, because my reasoning was that (besides family) everyone throws invitations away. I found some cheaper wedding invitations at a store in Dallas, but when I showed my family what I wanted to get, they all protested and said they looked cheap. I couldn't argue with them when they said that invitations set the tone for the wedding. Since I was having a very nice wedding at a very upscale venue, I knew they were right and started looking for fabulous letterpress invitations.

I stumbled upon Jupiter and Juno online and from the moment I saw their Lauren suite glitter package, I knew I had found my wedding invitations! Since we had a destination wedding, I had a lot of details to convey to our guests, so I asked Jessika (the owner) if she could make a custom pocket fold style for me and she happily agreed! Jessika is a dream to work with and so patient! With so many details, every word, comma and date had to be absolutely perfect and Jessika always came back with the revisions very quickly. If you want to impress your guests with amazing and luxurious invitations, Jupiter and Juno should create your invitations and you'll be so happy!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Holly, YOU ARE AWESOME. <3

I really wanted Letterpress invitations for my wedding but most of them are very expensive. A friend recommended Jupiter and Juno to me, their prices are reasonable for Letterpress. They do not have a phone number to call which some brides may not like but I found their online service to be very responsive and timely - they were able to edit my invitations exactly to my instructions. I would definitely recommend them to a friend - I thought my invitations turned out beautifully!

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2013

I cannot begin to describe how WONDERFUL it was working with Jessika. I had a hard time trying to find the PERFECT invitations (it literally took me MONTHS!). However, once I found Jupiter and Juno through my Google Searches...I found them! I ordered the Lauren suite. I was able to tweak my invitations to my specific liking and it was such an easy process. Jessika and I worked entirely through email and never once had a problem. It didn't matter what time I sent an email...I could get a response within minutes. I mailed my invitations recently and have received the BEST feedback...everyone LOVES them!

Denise · Married on 05/18/2013

For the longest time, I had been pining after letterpress invitations, but bemoaning the price. I just couldn't find the invitation suite I wanted, at a price I could stomach. Then I found Jupiter and Juno! My invitation suite came out amazing. I snagged the suite on a deal, and the price could not be beat. Everyone was amazing to work with, and crazy responsive to every request that I had. I was able to customize the suite to exactly my specifications. They came out beautifully! I could not be happier. I highly recommend Jupiter and Juno if you are looking for affordable and beautiful letterpress invitations.

Sent on 02/28/2013

Jupiter and Juno's reply:

Aww, thank you so much dear! We are so glad we could be a part of your wedding!!

Madeline · Married on 10/13/2012

Jessika recently created my letterpress wedding invitations. The invitations turned out beautiful and absolutely perfect!! Friends and family constantly called us to say that our invitations were the nicest wedding invitation they had ever received. The inviations were a perfect blend of traditional (for my mother) yet modern for me. Jessika responded to all communication almost instantly! I often woke up to emails from jessika at 2/3am (I'm not sure if she sleeps)! We received the beautiful invitations in a timely manner. We have used Jupiter and Juno for a gift since receiving our invitations. Jupiter and Juno was one of our favorite finds during the wedding planning process. I will absolutely recommend their services to everyone i know.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Jupiter and Juno's reply:

You are so sweet, Maddie! We loved working with you guys!!

Christina · Married on 10/06/2012

We received our wedding invitations from Jupiter & Juno yesterday. They are the most beautiful invitations I think I’ve ever seen.

I never thought I would be able to find beautiful letterpress invitations that would fit with our budget. For months I looked, but everything was really expensive, and I couldn’t find anything that jived with our vineyard theme. When I saw the Lauren suite (by designer Just Invite Me), it just jumped out at me, and I imagined how beautiful they would be in letterpress. I think I submitted my order a couple hours later. Buying them was the best impulse wedding decision I’ve made yet!

The paper is beautiful. The envelopes are sturdy. The colors couldn’t be more perfect. The printing is so crisp. They’re even more beautiful than I imagined. Even my fiancé loves them. To see him get excited over paper is one of our biggest wedding wins yet! :-)

Jessika was so awesome through the whole process. When planning your wedding, you are so excited about every decision you make. Every vendor email you exchange sends tingles through your body. You wait for a response with baited breath. And it’s nice to know that the person on the other end of those emails shares and empathizes with your excitement. That is definitely the feeling I got in every exchange with Jessika. And she is so responsive and attentive, that I would get replies from her before even stepping away from my email. Her Instagram photos of the printing process were such a fun way to be involved in the production.

Jessika is super thorough and very easy to work with for someone without any kind of design experience. Our interactions were the perfect blend of fun and professional. She has set the bar high for our other wedding vendors.

Thank you for making this part of our wedding planning so fun! We can’t wait to send our invitations to our friends and family.

Sent on 04/06/2012

Jupiter and Juno's reply:

Christina was a JOY to work with! We love brides so much because they are so excited about everything! Christina was a wonderful client! We wish you the best on your wedding day! Thank you for your business, my darling! ;)

Sasha · Married on 09/02/2012

They had the most affordable letterpress invitations I could find anywhere, and were super helpful answering all my questions (I had a LOT of questions.) The finished product was beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Jupiter and Juno's reply:

Thank you dear! We loved working with you!