34 Reviews for Jupiter and Juno

Assembly (1)
Consultations (1)
Laser Cut (1)
34 Jupiter and Juno Reviews

Jessika and her team do such a fantastic job with making save the dates and invitations to make your day special! I'm so pleased with how our save the dates turned out. I can't say enough great things about Jupiter and Juno!

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/13/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Letterpress, Save the Dates

Jupiter and Juno has quality invitations that will wow your guests no matter what event you are hosting! I had the pleasure of working with Erin who provided phenomenal customer service answering all my questions within a day of me seeking answers. She mailed me different samples so I could see different style and color options before committing to one. GREAT experience!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessika will make your stationary dreams come true! When I decided to get married on a short time frame, Jessika was able to still create the perfect invitations for me. I couldn't have been more excited to work with her. She is prompt, affordable and creative. I did all my day of stationary with her as well. I will keep coming back to work with Jessika because she is the best!

Profile Picture emily, 12/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

Profile Picture Emily, 12/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jupiter & Juno was so awesome to work with when designing the invites for our wedding this past July. I had an idea of what I wanted my suite to look like, but after getting quotes back from local designers for thousands over what I wanted to spend, I thought I'd end up having to go with something more generic. Then I found Jupiter & Juno through a random Pinterest search. It was perfect- basically a step in- between Minted and completely custom- I chose from their template designs but then worked with them on changing colors, papers, printing, etc. They even did a custom foil-stamped belly band of our city skyline. They were super responsive and sent me multiple proofs; everything was shipped on time and best of all, they looked AMAZING. It was so much more affordable than a completely custom design, but I felt like I got exactly what I wanted. If you're interested in using them, I suggest buying a few samples to check out first, and definitely sign up for their newsletter/ follow them on FB or IG. They have a new promotion every month- I received free return addressing as well as well as a percentage discount on my suite.

Profile Picture Mallori, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing, Shipping

I absolutely LOVED working with Jupiter and Juno! I was a little worried that we would not get to see a hard copy of the invitation before printing, but it turned out amazing! The paper proof was an excellent representation of our actual invitation. They are pricey, but definitely worth every penny if you want letterpress. I highly recommend looking out for a 50% coupon, that's what I did and it made it much more affordable. I was very impressed by how quickly they got each proof back to me for review. Any corrections I wanted they were able to make quickly. The whole process from start to finish was very quick and I asked for quite a few edits! The invitations even arrived a few weeks before expected! I did not pay extra to have them put the invitations together. It was actually a really fun project for my mom and I. I would HIGHLY recommend J+J!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/25/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Letterpress, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

These invites were EXPENSIVE. even with the 50% off coupon they broke the bank. However, every single guest commented on how gorgeous and high quality my invitations were. The only suggestion that I have is do not use them for assembly, I did them myself, it took me two days to do 100 of them and saved myself over $500.00. Otherwise, they are well worth the money!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

I LOVED custom designing my invitations with Jupiter & Juno! I am a wedding planner so I had high expectations and I really value great paper products! Their team went above and beyond to make sure that we loved each piece! The paper quality is fantastic and they pay such great attention to detail! They also printed many of our other day of paper products and they were stunning as well! They day wouldn't have been the same without the personal details they helped us create!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/27/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

We ordered our letterpress wedding invitations from Jupiter and Juno and they were drop dead gorgeous! We had the Adele Suite Fancy Glitter Package and received so many compliments on them. The design team was very responsive and gave recommendations to make the invitations exactly what we wanted. We even ordered the escort cards to match! They give you a timeline to know when to have things submitted in order to get them by your deadlines and we always had everything on time! Very happy with our invitation decision!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/19/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Letterpress, Shipping

Working with this team was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning so far! Coming up with the style and designing the perfect wedding invite with the help of Jessika and Amber was so fun & easy. They were so flexible in creating proofs until I was 100% pleased with the invitation. I ordered my bridal shower and wedding invites through Jupiter and Juno and I received SO many compliments on how gorgeous they were. I have also ordered my rehearsal dinner invitations through them too! The glitter suite invites are really setting the tone for the wedding I will be having in June! I wanted invitations that had sparkle & glitter...not fake glitter or glitter that would sprinkle off...so these were perfect. I couldn't imagine a better, more beautiful, or more perfect invitation than the ones we have ordered!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Perfect in every way!! Picking the invitations was one of my favorite parts of the planning and that was in large part to the awesome experience from start to finish with Jupiter and Juno! Truly one of my favorite details of my whole wedding planning process!!! Their work is beautiful and I will always be so happy that I found them!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jupiter and Juno did an AMAZING job with our invitations. They were the most beautiful invites I have ever seen, and we had so many guests say that. I didn't want to send them out they were so beautiful!! It set the tone for a beautiful wedding. It is great that you are able to customize every single detail. They are very easy to work with and helpful with any question. I will def use them again for any paper needs I have!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I absolutely adored the wedding invitations on Jupiter and Juno from the moment I saw them over a year before my wedding. They are definitely expensive so I was resigned to think that it wouldn't fit the budget. However, my mom was generous enough to work the invites I wanted into our budget and I couldn't be happier. Jessika was amazing to work with - she was responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. Our invitations were absolutely stunning and I have received dozens of compliments on their elegance. If you can swing it, Jupiter and Juno definitely has the best selection of letterpress invites on the web!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I found Jupiter and Juno via Pinterest and loved the invitations! The experience with them was great - they worked with me until the invitations were perfect and they were delivered right on time. I was in love with the style and everything about my invitations. Downside is they are a little pricey and assembling them yourself takes a while but get a group together and it goes quickly! End result was wonderful and I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User4274956, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I always dreamed of letterpress wedding invitations and was so appreciative that Jessika made our invitation dreams come true. I found Jupiter and Juno via Facebook or Pinterest (can't remember) and immediately fell in love with a couple of designs. Jessika worked with us to create the perfect invitation suite, within our budget. The quality is great and their designs are just beautiful.

A few things that I didn't love - communication was only via email, which is typically fine but there were quick color questions (which then resulted in follow-up questions), which would have been more efficient to discuss on a 10-minute phone call rather than several days of email back and forth. Jessika was overall fairly responsive to emails, but there were a couple of times I had to follow up (which is partially my fault because I needed to get the proofing process done quickly because I started the process a week or two later than I should have). Also, I had no idea the invitations would come ENTIRELY unassembled...as in, we were responsible for attaching each and every backer/layer, which I've never heard of before. I assumed we would just have to put the invitation, response/info cards, and response envelope together inside the belly band, but no....everything was in separate pieces. It wasn't something we were comfortable doing so we took the invitations to a local stationary store and they assembled them for us (for $100 less than J&J quoted me - though overall, the invitation costs from J&J were extremely reasonable). I'm not saying that this is J&J's fault, just something to factor into the cost when you make your decision.

Overall, I am thrilled with the quality. Jessika is obviously passionate about what she does and is super friendly and nice. We are extremely appreciative that she worked within our budget, agreed to send the invitations to me and envelopes to our calligrapher (at no additional cost), and provided us with beautiful invitations!

Profile Picture erica, 7/5/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

OMG. Jupiter and Juno is amazing. I've been meaning to write this review for a while now but am just now getting around to it.

We chose to go with Jupiter and Juno after ordering a few samples and seeing how amazing their quality was. I'm also a big fan of *glitter* and we went with one of their glitter suites that happened to be on sale at the time. We got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS on our wedding invitations. Even my husband's boss (an old man who never pays attention to anything) e-mailed him and said "Wow, you have some pretty gorgeous invitations. And I don't typically notice things like that." He wasn't the only one to compliment them.

Not only were they beautiful and WELL WORTH THE VALUE - Jessika was fantastic to work with. My mom and I went back and forth with her quite a bit because we forgot info on the proofs, etc., and she was always extremely quick to respond and give advice.

It's a strange thing to say, but my wedding invitations were one of the favorite elements of my wedding! We have our entire suite custom framed. If you're considering going with Jupiter and Juno, please do - you won't be disappointed!!

The only thing I would add - is that everything comes unassembled (although you can pay extra to have them do this). It is time consuming to put together belly bands if you choose do those (which we did!) so just be prepared for that and ask for some helping hands. I also had over 120 invitations so I think it took us abnormally long.... :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our invitations were one of my favorite things! We communicated all over email which I thought would be tough, but it was super easy! The invitations were a little expensive but just beautiful and a huge hit with our guests!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I found Jupiter & Juno on Pinterest and immediately fell in love with their designs. I took a look at their website and it was honestly out of my price range, so I emailed them to see if they had any upcoming promotions and they quickly emailed me back saying they'd have a promotion in a couple weeks but would go ahead and give me the discount. Best. News. Ever. I looked for other invitations, but nothing even matched theirs. It was on a pedestal in my head.

I worked with Jessika, who must work 24/7 because she was always getting back to my emails right away, which I loved. We only worked via email (which I honestly prefer, but with wedding planning, some people may not like that). Jessika was so professional, kind, and down-to-earth, that it didn't even bother me that I couldn't see the invitations in person. We must have exchanged 75 emails (sorry...) since I had a lot of questions, but she was always happy and eager to help.

They built the package I wanted and help me to find something in my price range. Something happened and they didn't get sent to me when they were supposed to be sent, so they upgraded me to overnight shipping at no additional charge, which was more than accommodating. I received them quickly and LOVED them. They were even more perfect than in the pictures. I couldn't imagine anything more amazing for our invitations and as a keepsake from our wedding.

I HIGHLY recommend working with them. Keep in mind that you need a few weeks to work out what you are getting, see proofs, make changes, etc.

Thank you for everything, Jessika! I'll recommend you to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
4.7

Jupiter and Juno, is the only part of my wedding planning I haven't hated so far!!! They we're amazing and the quality top notch!

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We LOVED our invitations from Jupiter and Juno! We were lucky enough to be looking when they were having a great sale on some of their invitation suites, and I was able to get my dream invites with plenty of glitter. They had a great color selection to choose from, and were patient and accommodating when we had a mix-up over email about color samples. The invitations arrived right on time and were even better in person.

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/8/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Support local business, you won't be disappointed! Jupiter & Juno is run by an awesome, creative, dedicated couple. Jessika was so great to work with and SO patient (and totally hilarious!!!). I have to stress that because I was a very particular, picky, indecisive bride and she never made me feel rushed (or crazy, hah!). She was always willing to re-work the design, layout, and colours with her designers each time I thought of something, and even met with me in person several times to lay out all the options. She also always responded right away to emails....at all hours of the night. If you have a 2am stationary panic-attack, Jessika will likely be online and answering you, lol. Even with all my changes, humming and hawing, everything still came out on time and looking great. She was also amazing at working within our tight budget. We never thought we could afford letterpress invitations, but she was able to customize the order in such a way as to make it doable while still looking amazing. The designs they offer are varied, some beautiful and elegant and classic, some quirky and cute, some vintage, and those in between. That said, their designers are great at customizing certain elements if you ask. Not to mention, they have a great website.

I definitely recommend, and encourage everyone to contact Jupiter & Juno. Don't be scared by high letterpress prices, it never hurts to ask! Thank you Jessika!!

Profile Picture User3653355, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Letterpress originally was not something we were thinking about. But when I came across a sale Jupiter and Juno were doing I thought twice. When I learned that all of the proceeds would go to pancreatic cancer research I was completely sold. Beautiful wedding stationary for a fabulous cause - what's not to love? Well, believe it or not, it got even better. Jessika, the owner, is a total rock star. Seriously. This girl returns emails as quickly as I can write them. Her personality via email makes me feel like we are best friends and I have never met her. What's more, she is completely open to new projects and ideas - for instance, she made ceremony cards for me even though they are not an item she typically prints. She put up with all of my last minute changes - and there were a few - without the slightest hint of annoyance and was an all-around pleasure to work with. Our save the dates, invitations, and extras were simply stunning. I could not recommend Jupiter and Juno highly enough and will be using them for other stationary in the future!

Profile Picture Jessi, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My invitations are absolutely beautiful! I did not think I could afford custom letterpress invitations until I came across Jupiter and Juno. The navy letterpress came out great and I was able to pair them with a yellow envelope at no additional cost. I would like to thank Kristyn, our customer service rep, who helped me though the proof process and was quick to respond to any changes I requested. Overall, I was completely happy with the service and product I received, and would recommend Jupiter and Juno to any bride.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/6/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Initially, I didn't want to spend a lot of money on wedding invitations, because my reasoning was that (besides family) everyone throws invitations away. I found some cheaper wedding invitations at a store in Dallas, but when I showed my family what I wanted to get, they all protested and said they looked cheap. I couldn't argue with them when they said that invitations set the tone for the wedding. Since I was having a very nice wedding at a very upscale venue, I knew they were right and started looking for fabulous letterpress invitations.

I stumbled upon Jupiter and Juno online and from the moment I saw their Lauren suite glitter package, I knew I had found my wedding invitations! Since we had a destination wedding, I had a lot of details to convey to our guests, so I asked Jessika (the owner) if she could make a custom pocket fold style for me and she happily agreed! Jessika is a dream to work with and so patient! With so many details, every word, comma and date had to be absolutely perfect and Jessika always came back with the revisions very quickly. If you want to impress your guests with amazing and luxurious invitations, Jupiter and Juno should create your invitations and you'll be so happy!

Profile Picture User3420982, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our invitations came out awesome! We received SO many compliments on the quality and design of our invites. I purchased the invites while they were having a sale, I wouldn't have been able to afford letterpress otherwise. Jessika was very flexible and accommodating, she was great to work with.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/29/13, 7 Reviews