Indianapolis, IN 46208 Map · Phone number

About Bellus Designs

Bellus Designs LLC is located in Indianapolis, IN (46208). In the USA.

___________________

Brave, Bespoke, Beautiful

BRAVE

Choosing to have a one of a kind, personalized event takes bravery! I created my online shop to help brides and grooms acquire unique and custom designs that reflect their own style. I admire and enjoy working with newlyweds who are brave enough to make their wedding a truly custom, once-in-a-lifetime event.

BESPOKE

Having a gorgeous wedding requires breaking away from those generic, mass-produced items you see everywhere. I create a custom design for each client. Nothing is mass-produced. Ever! Special details, like adding names, a monogram, wedding date or preferred colors make my products bespoke and tailored to each client.

BEAUTIFUL

The word "Bellus" is the masculine form of the Latin word for beauty. Simply put, Bellus means "Handsome" or "Beautiful." I have invested an extensive amount of time searching for the perfect card stock and printing techniques to ensure the final products look luxe and beautiful. All of my designs are edited carefully and incorporate special little details to ensure they look stunning up close and from a distance. My designs are created to bring touches of gorgeous everywhere they go!

Hello. My name is Rebekah.

I have over 5 years experience in the stationery business and I've designed wedding stationery for over 1400 couples (and counting!).

My years of experience mean I've already worked through every possible problem, nuance and issue that can occur when creating stationery and I've created a workflow that eliminates potential issues before they happen! I've invested in professional grade equipment so I can provide the highest quality product with consistency.

I love what I do! It's very exciting and rewarding to know that my designs have been, and will be, a part of so many special occasions.

Follow Bellus Designs on

il570xn 465155925t7kq
il570xn 3624008325bhe

8 Reviews for Bellus Designs

Holly · Married on 07/12/2015

Rebekah has been truly amazing supplying my wedding invitations. I loved her work so much that I ordered them all the way from the UK.
    She was completely flexible to cater to my wording but also keeping in account on what she thought would fit in the space we had. She is very gifted and after spending over $200 on samples from other companies, her invites are by far the best. If your stationary is as important to you as mine was to me, she is the person to create this for you! She made our image come to life, all guests have commented on how amazing and unique they are!

Gena · Married on 10/19/2013

Rebekah designed my wedding programs, table names, and menus and I couldn't be happier with the final product. As my wedding was in the fall, Rebekah created beautiful designs to go with my fall theme. The finished products were all terrific and were of very high quality. Rebekah was very responsive and was very helpful in answering all questions and accommodating last minute requests. I would highly recommend Rebekah's work.

Penelope · Married on 07/13/2013

Of all of my wedding vendors, Rebekah stands out as the most professional, reliable and efficient. I asked for customized table and seating cards, and what she delivered for us had a lot of flair and creativity. She played off of our wedding theme in the most elegant way, and the finished product was beautiful. Quality was perfect (cards stood up to an international fedex shipment, as well as being carried from house to venue and back again!) In fact, we loved our table cards so much we kept them and framed them - they're looking great in our kitchen now ;)

Rebekah was very flexible about making changes, and was top notch all around.

If you want quality, order from Bellus Designs. You will not be disappointed.

Award

Bellus Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 100

• amanda b. weddings & events
    amanda b. weddings & events Wedding Planners

Such a joy to work with Bellus Designs on a client order! Very easy to communicate and gave me a fantastic product, all while keeping my vision in mind! Thanks!

• Indianapolis, IN 46208 See on map