Julie James Reviews

Julie James View more information

Amanda K. Married on 08/14/2021

The perfect flower explosion for our wedding!

Julie James Design was so easy to work with. Her creativity and enthusiasm resulted in a colorful flower explosion, just like we hoped for!
    Planning with her before our wedding was smooth and simple, and she and her team did a fantastic job building the pieces for our wedding, then moving them around our outdoor venue as the day progressed and we moved throughout the venue. Julie definitely added beauty to our perfect day!
  • Ellie
    Ellie Married on 07/20/2019

Went above and beyond

Julie James went above and beyond with my flowers! I had three florists attend as guests at my wedding and all three went out of their way to contact me after the wedding to ask who did my flowers because they were so incredibly beautiful. Everything I wanted and asked for Julie made happen. I had Dalhias as my main flower, and they are super sensitive to weather. Of course my wedding day turned out to be the hottest day of summer. Julie made sure to have an abundance of dahlias on hand in case any started to wilt or didn’t look perfect post set up before guests arrived. Julie was always available to answer questions and help me with whatever I needed, even if it wasn’t flowers related. Could not recommend Julie James enough!
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/22/2018

Everything and more!

Wow, where do I start?? Julie James did an incredible job with the floral decor and bouquets at our wedding. She truly went above and beyond to ensure that it was perfect! We are still getting compliments a month later about how incredible everything was! She was great to work with, and made the process really easy! I appreciate how she captured the vibe we were going for, and just ran with it. Couldn't have asked for more! Our wedding party has already said how they would hire her for their own wedding in a second. Thank you, Julie! :)
    Maura Married on 03/09/2018
    Julie does such awesome work. She lives outside of Pittsburgh, where my family is from, and coordinated my floral arrangements to get to Washington, DC. She fully understood the direction I wanted to go with my flowers and delivered. Everything she did for me was perfect (bouquets, ceremony pieces, centerpieces, and a dog collar), and the variety of events I've seen her work for I also loved. If you look at her instagram, she isn't just sharing her best work -- that's what ALL of her work looks like! You will be blown away by what she does. Talk to her, show her examples of what you want, and you will not be disappointed.
    Alison Married on 06/24/2017
    Julie was fantastic to work with! From the first meeting, we knew she was the right florist for our June 2017 wedding. Her fun and bubbly personality instantly drew us in. She's very knowledgeable and was able to figure out exactly what we wanted, even though my husband and I know nothing about flowers. Julie was prompt, organized, and easy to communicate with. Our bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces were gorgeous and held up throughout the day. I highly recommend her. Thank you Julie for helping make our big day so special!
    Caris Married on 10/29/2016
    AMAZING! I had a fall wedding in late October. I did not have a specific color attached to my wedding, and all six bridesmaids wore a different color. Julie made a cohesive design that went perfectly!. She went above and beyond to make my wedding flowers incredible. Julie was so easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. I had a vision in my mind, but I had a lot of trouble vocalizing it to Julie. Julie was very patient and took what I said and created something far more inspired than anything I could have imagined. Julie was quick to offer advice because I was so scatter brained about what I wanted. This isn't the type of work you'd find in a typical "flower shop," Julie creates unique designs that matches the bride's personality. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for top quality floral design.
    Amanda Married on 07/02/2016
    Julie was an absolute joy to work with. She was fun to spend time with at planning meetings while being so professional at the same time. The finished product went above and beyond our expectations and made our wedding venue look like a fairy tale. We couldn't have asked for a better florist. Top notch, A + work at a very affordable price!
    Samantha Married on 06/27/2015
    Julie created beautiful bouquets for my wedding and flowers for my ceremony. I absolutely loved my bouquet!! She worked within my limited budget, and she fulfilled my requests exactly so the flowers coordinated with those provided as decor at my reception venue. I was also so impressed with how beautiful the flowers were that she put together for my ceremony, which decorated the aisles. Julie was wonderful to work with, and I appreciated that she took the time to meet with me and get to know exactly what look I wanted. I will certainly recommend her to all of my friends!!
    Caitlin Married on 01/02/2015
    Julie was so wonderful and easy to work with! We gave her our budget which needed a little tweaking and a general idea of what we envisioned and she went above and beyond to create the most beautiful bouquets. She is truly an artist and it's easy to tell that she loves bringing to life what you dream about. We could not be more pleased and highly recommend Julie!
    Jodee Married on 09/27/2014
    Check out her website for more pictures: http://juliejamesdesignllc.weebly.com/about.html

Easy to work with. Reliable. Takes your budget and creates magical things. So personable. She did both my rehearsal dinner as well as reception flowers.
    Molly Married on 10/07/2017
    Julie took my bits and pieces of ideas and made it come to life! My flowers were absolutely beautiful. I told her what I like and what I don’t like and I left the rest up to her, and she didn’t disappoint!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 07/01/2017
    Julie was so great to work with! She met with me multiple times, and TOTALLY made the vision I had come to life! We didn't have a huge budget for flowers, but she made it work anyway. We decided to stick with one single football mum for the bridesmaids, and Julie spruced it up with a few other greens... They turned out GORGEOUS! I'm so happy looking back at my photos. :) Julie is organized, easy going, and definitely has an eye for her craft.