Jukebox Express Reviews

50 | Saint Paul, MN

50 Reviews for Jukebox Express

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved Shawn at Jukebox Express! Jim, the owner, was very responsive to any questions and very helpful and friendly! Our guests loved the style we requested as they met all of our needs.

Anna · Married on 10/29/2016

Jim and Jukebox Express provided accommodating and professional DJ services for our wedding reception. The online website where we chose our music was easy to use and they always made sure they had music we were interested in even if it wasn't in their system. He contacted us a week before the wedding to make sure everything was ready to go and was extremely flexible during the night when sharing time with a live band (Pearl Bros.) and when we had changes to make. We were able to relax and have fun with our guests because of their top notch service!

Heidi · Married on 09/24/2016

Jim was a dream to work with. He was so professional, he listened to our requests and made it all about what we wanted on our day. The pricing was very reasonable and was affordable. I would highly recommend Jukebox Express for your music event. You couldn't get a more dependable, fun, professional vendor to have for your wedding or event. Thanks Jim for an outstanding job!

Working with Jim to plan our reception was super easy and painless. Our DJ Shawn was great. Our families don't dance - he did a amazing job with what he head to deal with! He managed to get a lot of people on the dance floor. Everyone had a fantastic time. He was also very flexible and made changes to our reception plan when asked. Couldn't have asked for a better night.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jukebox Express's reply:

A & A - Thanks for the kind words regarding our DJ service and Shawn, your DJ. "Couldn't have asked for a better night" just about sums it all up!
    Best Wishes you both - Thanks again for having us be part of your special day.

Jim K.

Jim met with us prior to the event and talked through all the details. Jukebox Express had very reasonable prices and provided us with a wide variety of music options that we requested. They even ordered some songs that weren't available in their library. We did a twist on the dollar dance that we heard about having people pay to play songs from our "Do Not Play List." Though they had never done anything like that before, the company stepped up and worked with us to make it a success. Shawn did a great job and communicated with us throughout the evening to anticipate our needs and provide great dancing music! We had a blast!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Jukebox Express's reply:

It was our pleasure to help make your day special. Your kind words and the others we receive are deeply appreciated.
    Thanks again - Have a great life together!

Angie · Married on 08/31/2013

My husband and I got married in August of 2013 and used Jukebox Express for our DJ vendor. Jim the owner was a genuinely honest and kind gentleman to work with, and Dave our DJ was professional, engaging, and accommodating to our needs on the day of. I would highly recommend them for your special day! Thanks Jukebox Express for making our day special!

Grant · Married on 07/12/2013

Shawn was our DJ for this. We had them for both our ceremony and reception. The music we had picked out was perfect, he was spot on with the timing, and a perfect volume. During the reception, he was able to get the people engaged and having a great time. He played all of the music we wanted, read the audience well, and was very flexible with our requests. I'd recommend them with any event. The owner, Jim, responded to our every request, and worked with us planning a wedding 2 1/2 hours away. He was flexible with meeting times and very patient. Great company.

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2013

Shawn was an absolutely fantastic DJ. He had a great sense of our taste, was extremely professional and made the wedding an enjoyment for all of the guests. I would highly recommend Jukebox Express and Shawn to anyone looking for an exceptional DJ and wedding experience!

Claire · Married on 10/06/2012

Jukebox Express did an excellent job with our wedding! We had them play the ceremony music at a non-traditional location, they came with their own portable set up for an outdoor location. They were on time, dressed professionally and very friendly to work with. They also did our cocktail hour, dinner and reception music for the evening. It was clear that an experienced DJ provider makes a big difference. The equipment they brought was high quality, we had no glitches with sound and the lighting set up was very impressive. We added the backlighting to make the large room we rented feel more cozy and it did just that. The Dj we worked with was very accommodating and checked in with me throughout the night to ensure we were happy. Going with Jukebox was one of the best decisions we made and we'd happily recommend them to others!

Katie · Married on 08/26/2012

My husband and I so appreciated how high of a standard Jukebox Express holds themselves to. We had Bob as our wedding deejay, and have nothing but great things to say.

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2012

We could not be happier with our experience of working with Jukebox Express for our wedding! During all of the planning they were always prompt to respond and offered helpful suggestions. On the day-of we had to re-work some of the plans spur-of-the-moment due to having an outdoor ceremony on a rainy day, but Bob was up to the challenge. He executed the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing music perfectly and provided the exact experience for the guests that we wanted. He respected our wishes as to what types of music to play and was absolutely great to deal with. We could not be happier and absolutely recommend Bob from Jukebox Express!!

~Danielle and Jordan

Kendra · Married on 09/24/2011

Jukebox Express was recommend to us and I'm glad we took the recommendation. Jim, the owner, was easy to talk to about our expectations in a DJ and listened to what we wanted. Bob was our DJ and did a phenomenal job. He was prompt, courteous and really got to know his audience in a short time and played what they liked and wanted to hear. People were dancing all night long and having a great time thanks to Bob and Jukebox Express!

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2011

Dave was a fantastic DJ! I don't think I was off the dance floor for more than 5 songs.

Nina · Married on 07/23/2011

Two months before my wedding, I discovered that my reception band had double-booked themselves. I was frantic, calling several DJ services to try to find a replacement. Jim from Jukebox called me within 15 minutes of receiving my email from his cabin in Northern Minnesota... on Memorial Day Weekend. Major points. We had Bob as our DJ, and he did a fantastic job keeping the floor full all night long. Many of my guests commented that they'd never been to a wedding where so many people danced for so long. I'm 100% satisfied with their services and would recommend them to anyone.

Sandra · Married on 07/23/2011

The music was the best part of the reception! There was lots of variety and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Brittany · Married on 07/23/2011

They were so helpful and willing to work with us. We got compliments all night about how great the volume was and how great the music was! We would recommend them to everyone!!

Heather · Married on 06/04/2011

Jim and Bob were fantastic to work with! The bar was set pretty high as we were probably considered to be "high-maintenance" by many of our vendors, but neither Jim nor Bob ever treated us that way. As the bride, I was EXTREMELY detailed and needed very SPECIFIC things accomplished by our DJ service at our reception to ensure all went according to plan. Jim, the owner, met with us prior to the wedding and was incredible! Very accomodating and never made us feel that we were "asking for the moon", but that our needs came first and that it was "not a problem" to meet our every request. At our wedding, Bob was great! He was fun, professional and EVERY SINGLE detail (there were LOTS!) that were planned and discussed prior, were executed to the "T"! Thank you Jim and Bob for contributing to our incredible day and by giving us the best customer service we could have hoped for.

Many thanks!!

The Evans'

Melanie · Married on 05/06/2011

They were very professional and got back to me right away with any questions I have. The questionare beforehand and the talk I had with my DJ made it a smooth reception where he didn't have to find me with questions the day of at all. His enthusiasm was the best and it really helped to make my reception a great time. I highly recommend Jukebox Express for your wedding reception

Sonya · Married on 11/20/2010

I cannot say enough good things about the quality of the service. It was easy working with Jim prior to my reception. We discussed the details of the reception and what I wanted, and he also made very good suggestions that made my reception better. It was easy to enter music online. Also, it worked out well our giving the DJ, Shawn, a CD of music that was not online. Shawn was the perfect DJ. Very professional. He did a very good job of being the Master of Ceremony, and did an excellent job of playing the music in a way that seemed to flow quite nicely. All my Guests enjoyed it. I would highly recommentd Jukebox Express.

• sweetlmf

Lisa · Married on 10/23/2010

Sean did such a great job, he played all of the music we asked them to play. I loved the interactive music planner. That really helped a lot to pick out our music. Sean really added a personal touch to the night! I would use them again for another type of event! They are really the best of the best!

Anna · Married on 09/11/2010

We loved working with Jukebox Express. The online form and music request list was really nice to have available and fun to fill out. We completely changed our grand entrance on the night of the event, and our DJ was completely flexible and worked with our site coordinator to ensure it went smoothly. The music played was awesome - we had guests on our dance floor all night long and people are still raving about how fun the dance was. There was a great variety of music for all ages, and they were responsive to our guests special song requests. We'd recommend Jukebox Express to anyone!

Bill · Married on 08/27/2010

Very professional, flexible and friendly service. They coordinated well with our venue at the Wabasha Caves. Definitely recommended.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/12/2010

Dave was an awesome DJ! He kept the dance floor full and I was told many times how great he was! He was every friendly with the guests and played all the songs we requested. I would defiantly refer Dave/Jukebox Express to friends and family!

Lisa · Married on 06/05/2010

My husband and I used Jukebox express for our wedding and thought that they were absolutely wonderful! We have somewhat picky tastes in music and had a lot of kids at the wedding, so we didn't want anything even remotely inappropriate and they went along with all of our requests. I know that they have capabilities to play music off of an ipod if you want, but we didn't even need to deal with that because they ended up purchasing the song that we used for our first dance.

As far as planning the event goes, they have an event planning guide for everyone to fill out online, so you just need to log on and fill in the blanks. Their whole music library is also online, so you can plan all of your music at your leisure. A few days before the event, the owner will call and go over all of the information to make sure it's correct and get pronunciations if needed.

I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a dance!

Teresa · Married on 04/24/2010

We did a DJ/ Band combo. We also had an hour of dance instruction, just to remind people how to do certain dances like a waltz. Everyone loved the music selection. They said it fit the group well and people loved dancing.