703 South Pointe CT SW, Rochester, MN 55902 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About EverAfter Entertainment

About Us

EverAfter Entertainment was established to provide upscale DJ and lighting services for individuals, companies, and high schools in the Rochester, MN area. Our goal is to provide services for numerous wedding couples, birthday parties, and local high school Proms while creating magical evenings that will be talked about for decades.

With many different styles of music ranging from Salsa to Classic R&B, 80’s to Motown, Middle Eastern to Country, EverAfter Entertainment is able to create a party scenario as unique as the client who requests them. We believe events are only limited by the client’s own imagination.

At EverAfter Entertainment, we are in the business of creating fun and exciting memories that last for years to come. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction in all we do.

Follow EverAfter Entertainment on
everafter logo 51 790345 1569530728
everafter logo 51 790345 1569530728

21 Reviews for EverAfter Entertainment

• Nicole

Nicole Mueller · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Very accommodating!

We have yet to have our wedding because of covid19, but Brent at Ever After Entertainment has been very accommodating with our date shift as we pushed back our wedding a year. Our initial meeting went great as well. He is very professional and put us at ease that they will deliver a great party and atmosphere. He had very creative ideas that were unique to our situation. Will update with our day-of experience after our wedding but so far have had a great experience!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Abby Bickler · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Absolutley Amazing!

Ever After Entertainment and Brent were the definition of customer service. As a matter of fact, before we booked with Ever After, we had already booked a different DJ who was terrible, and we switched vendors because of how well he communicated. From the moment I reached out the Brent, he was on top of communication, was willing to answer my millions of questions, and worked with us to find a price that worked within our budget, but also got the services we wanted. I also loved the online platform they provide for planning all of the music for the day. Unfortunatley my fiance and I had to cancel our wedding due to COVID19. When I called Brent I had been so discouraged, because we had lost so much money in deposits from other vendors. As soon as I told him about our day having to be cancelled, he walked me through all of our options, and they returned our deposit to us! It was so appreciated to be looked at as a person instead of a contract during this hard time. We will be rescheduling our party at some point, and will without a doubt be using Ever After Entertainment for our DJ! If I could give them more starts, I absolutley would.

Sent on 04/20/2020

EverAfter Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 795
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 703 South Pointe CT SW Rochester, MN, 55902 See on map
    507-204-2246 (Phone number)
    Location of (EverAfter Entertainment)