703 South Pointe CT SW, Rochester, MN 55902 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About EverAfter Entertainment

Operating out of Rochester, Minnesota, EverAfter Entertainment is a specialized DJ, lighting, and MC service provider with a focus on wedding occasions. These professionals are dedicated memory-makers as they ignite and pack the dancefloor for your milestone celebration. With an extensive library of music, your DJ curates a dream playlist to be the backing track to your finest hours. The EverAfter Entertainment team makes it their responsibility to ensure your event atmosphere is the exciting experience it deserves to be.

EverAfter Entertainment provides you with all the services you need for a streamlined planning process. By establishing your vision during consultation sessions, these professionals get a sense of your unique requirements and how they can fulfill them. Your DJ comes equipped with all of their own industry-grade equipment including microphones, sound systems, and lighting rigs. What’s more, the company also offers a photobooth enhancement service, adding extra entertainment for you and your guests. Karaoke can also be organized for your event upon request.

Follow EverAfter Entertainment on

21 Reviews for EverAfter Entertainment

• Nicole

Nicole M. · Married on 07/08/2021

Very accommodating!

We have yet to have our wedding because of covid19, but Brent at Ever After Entertainment has been very accommodating with our date shift as we pushed back our wedding a year. Our initial meeting went great as well. He is very professional and put us at ease that they will deliver a great party and atmosphere. He had very creative ideas that were unique to our situation. Will update with our day-of experience after our wedding but so far have had a great experience!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Abby B. · Married on 01/06/2021

Absolutley Amazing!

Ever After Entertainment and Brent were the definition of customer service. As a matter of fact, before we booked with Ever After, we had already booked a different DJ who was terrible, and we switched vendors because of how well he communicated. From the moment I reached out the Brent, he was on top of communication, was willing to answer my millions of questions, and worked with us to find a price that worked within our budget, but also got the services we wanted. I also loved the online platform they provide for planning all of the music for the day. Unfortunatley my fiance and I had to cancel our wedding due to COVID19. When I called Brent I had been so discouraged, because we had lost so much money in deposits from other vendors. As soon as I told him about our day having to be cancelled, he walked me through all of our options, and they returned our deposit to us! It was so appreciated to be looked at as a person instead of a contract during this hard time. We will be rescheduling our party at some point, and will without a doubt be using Ever After Entertainment for our DJ! If I could give them more starts, I absolutley would.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

EverAfter Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 795
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• 703 South Pointe CT SW Rochester, MN, 55902 See on map
    507-204-2246 (Phone number)
    Location of (EverAfter Entertainment)