John Black Photography Reviews

7 | Knoxville, TN

7 Reviews for John Black Photography

Christina · Married on 05/03/2014

Brilliant! John and Amanda are not only very talented but are also a ton of fun to work with! If you want great pix, John Black Photography is your go to! We cannot speak more highly of John and Amanda! They went over and above, met with us on several occasions, created a timeline of events for the day, scouted out the church and reception location to determine best places for pictures, lighting etc. Our pictures look like they should be in a magazine! John Black Photography will be our photographer for years to come! We love them and know you will too! We highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2013

I don't even know where to begin. John and Amanda made our day perfect. They make the day so much fun! When we were with them, we had no worries and just laughed the entire time. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family who are getting married. The pictures are breath-taking and I am SO glad we were able to book them for our wedding!

Sent on 06/16/2013

John Black Photography's reply:

Sarah & Andy,

We LOVE you guys!! We had a blast. I love it when we share the same ideas and I know as we are photographing that we really are capturing your dream wedding! Pictures are going up in the next few days. Only 10 days from your wedding - Woot! Hugs, Amanda & John

Madison · Married on 10/01/2011

When we started our "relationship" (can't really think of what else to call it!) with John and Amanda, I'm not going to lie, I was a little intimidated. I mean, have you seen that showroom? But after getting to know them, I knew they were perfect for us! Amanda was so awesome, and always asked me what I wanted...and made sure it got done! John is really open to new ideas and let us use our creative minds too. (which is actually really rare with photographers.) I think John and Amanda balance each other out perfectly, and that's why we love them. They did both our engagement and wedding photos....We had such a good time, perhaps some baby photos soon? :)
    -Madison & Andrew Rickard

Kathryn · Married on 10/01/2011

John and Amanda were the most amazing photographers for my son's wedding. They worked so well with Madison and Andrew, were professional, fun, and creative. I was so impressed that they got to actually know the couple so well, and the amazing pictures were a reflection of them and their love, and not the same photos they had done of other couples. The photos are unique, amazing, and simply Madison and Andrew. I am so grateful and so pleased!

Chris & Leah · Married on 04/30/2011

From the moment Chris and I walked into their office to meet them the first time, until yesterday when Amanda and I met for lunch to order our wedding album...we fell in love with John and Amanda! Our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos will be cherished forever. Not only are they amazing artists, they are so much fun to work with! We have nothing but great things to say about John Black Photography, and know they will be a part of our lives and taking pictures for us for years to come.

Rosemary · Married on 08/08/2010

My husband and I used John Black for both our engagement session and wedding day. John and his team were so creative with our shots and I have to honestly say, they are the most beautifully executed photographs. John captured all of the emotion and romance, the joy and sheer elation of our events! The albums he created for us literally brought tears to our eyes when we saw them for the first time! He and his partner Amanda used their intuition to personalize our day and made us feel like we had their undivided attention throughout the entire process! He is definitely our family photographer from now on!

Joseph · Married on 03/29/2008

This buisness is amazing, by far the best photographer in Knoxville. They are great, worth the money.