Jocelyn & Ryan Photography Reviews

55 | Raleigh, NC

55 Reviews for Jocelyn & Ryan Photography

• Cayla

Cayla · Married on 05/21/2016

Ryan and Jocelyn are absolutely AMAZING! From the beginning, they were kind, helpful, quick to respond, and so easy to work with. My husband and I were lucky enough to meet them at a friend's wedding and we instantly fell in love with them. They are an amazing couple who work perfectly together. They are creative, patient, flexible, and are both extremely talented at what they do. They had so many wonderful ideas for pictures at our wedding and worked so hard ALL day to capture the most perfect photographs. They are two of the nicest and most hard-working people and we are beyond happy in choosing them to be our photographers for our special day. We love the images that we have already received and would highly recommend them to anyone seeking photography services. Thank you both again for the amazing job you did! -Cayla and Josh E.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Elisabeth · Married on 05/14/2016

Ryan was professional, responsive and flexible though both our engagement picture session and the day of the wedding. The day after your event, he'll send you a fair amount of edited pictures to tide you over until the rest are finished. He was able to get great shots without feeling intrusive and I am in love with the images we have of our wedding day! Very happy we went with them!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Jenna · Married on 04/30/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Jocelyn and Ryan. They are such a great team to work with and they made everything so easy for us. They never missed a moment at our wedding- even captured moments that I forgot about! Your wedding day will be a blur at the end of the night because so much is happening. It is important to have a good photographer (or 2 in our case!) to help you recap the night. Our photos turned out beautifully, very soft and elegant looking. We got a handful of pictures the very next day to share on our social media sites. A majority of them were back within the month but ALL of them came back within 6-7 weeks which is a very quick turn around time, especially during wedding season! You will not be disappointed with this selection.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Ryan and Jocelyn were the photographers for a friend's wedding, and we knew we had to consider them for our wedding. We are so glad we did! They did our engagement shoot, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day photos. Not only are Ryan and Jocelyn amazing photographers, they are some of the nicest people you will meet, and it was so fun to have them around for our wedding day! We had planned an outdoor engagement shoot, and it ended up being a rainy day. Ryan messaged me before I was even up that morning to suggest options for rescheduling, and we found a date one week later and got absolutely amazing photos!! For my bridal portraits, Jocelyn was super helpful in moving my dress, making sure it didn't get dirty in outdoor photos, and putting my veil in and taking it out for different photos. On our wedding day, they showed up right on time, we handed them the items for the details shots, and we were able to know that everything was in good hands so that we could go back to prepping. Our wedding was on a Friday, and we had several sneak peek photos available by Sunday. Family, friends, and co-workers have all told us what an amazing photographer we had and how amazing it is that we have so many photos already! We were so lucky to have found Jocelyn and Ryan and that they were available for our special day! We will cherish our beautiful photos forever!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jocelyn & Ryan are AMAZING! I decided to use them after I saw they did a sorority sister's wedding and I loved her pictures. We used them for our engagement, bridal and wedding pictures and they did not disappoint! They are very responsive, always would email back super quick and talk through any questions I had. They made you feel relaxed and comfortable. And of course the best part all of our pictures turned out better than I could have imagined! HIGHLY recommend them, can't go wrong.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Ryan · Married on 03/19/2016

Jocelyn and Ryan were absolutely wonderful to work with! They had a wonderful calming demeanor and were very friendly. They answered all questions within hours and gave great advice for photos and other wedding ideas. The photos were received were stunning. We can't say enough about their phenomenal work!

Ryan & Simon Holland

Sent on 07/09/2016

Kimberly · Married on 03/01/2016

Jocelyn and Ryan are absolutely amazing! They are so sweet, accommodating and fun. They made us feel comfortable every step of the way. We did engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding photos with them and we could not be happier. They know you are eager to see the photos and do a great job of sending along a sneak peak as soon as possible. They are so talented and did a great job of incorporating all the things important to our special day and including the beauty of our venue in their photos. We did our engagement photos in Raleigh and got married on Bald Head Island. They are very flexible and always open to new places and ideas. I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2016

I can't explain how AWESOME Ryan and his wife Jocelyn were at our wedding. They were there to capture EVERY single silly, fun, happy, sad, confused, worried, stressed moment. These two are the most professional and down to earth people I've ever met. I felt as if they were my own guests to the wedding, making sure they were hydrated, fed and enjoying themselves. Haha! I love the fact that I can instantly view previews of our wedding the day after. They also traveled down TWICE to Charleston, SC when my wedding in October 2015 was washed out by a flood. I hope to be able to work with them again very soon. Too many wonderful things to say about RM photography!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Jaime · Married on 11/22/2015

Ryan (and his wife, Jocelyn) did an absolutely fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photography! They are both very friendly, professional, and helpful in answering any of your questions. Not to mention, they were by far some of the most affordable photographers I found in the area for such great quality of work! Ryan is always quick to respond and you get your pictures back very quickly! The day after the wedding he emailed me a link where I could already view, share, and print almost 20 pictures. Thank you both for helping capture such an exciting time in our lives!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Taylor · Married on 11/07/2015

Fantastic to work with!

Ryan & Jocelyn were both fantastic to work with and provided beautiful pictures of our special day.

Sent on 11/27/2018

I couldn't have asked for better photographers! Ryan and his wife Jocelyn were so helpful and easy to work with, not to mention we LOVE all the pictures. They uploaded pictures to our online album quickly and then updated it over the next few weeks which was nice because we got to have a preview and something to look forward to every few days. They also allowed me to print my own pictures instead of ordering from them which was great and not something many photographers will do! It rained on our wedding day and they somehow managed to keep everyone in a good mood and took beautiful pictures. We will definitely use them again in the future for our siblings weddings!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jessie · Married on 09/19/2015

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I searched and searched and searched for the perfect photographer that was within our budget for at least a month and I just so happened to come across this amazing husband and wife team. I can't say enough about how wonderful of a job they did with engagement pictures, bridal portraits and our wedding photography. I felt like they captured every detail so perfectly and really just blended in with the whole wedding. I never like when all you see is a photographer at someone's wedding but they did a great job of remaining neutral within the wedding but still flawlessly capturing every image. In total I received over 1000 pictures from all 3 sessions, all of which were sent to me on a USB drive in a adorable keepsake box. I did not have a videographer so having tons of pictures was key. I'm so lucky that Ryan and Jocelyn were a part of our day and captured images that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2015

I got married earlier this month at The Carolina Inn, and used RM Photography. I cannot even begin to explain how amazing they are!!!!! Right from the first meeting I knew they were who I wanted to shoot our wedding. So friendly, professional and amazing and affordable! I think I quoted about 15 photographers before finding them.

Not only did Ryan answer texts from me non-stop.. he designed our wedding website, and uploaded pics from the wedding not even 48 hours later!!! Ryan and Jocelyn were so sweet, so easy to work with, and made everything (including family formals!) run smoothly. Jocelyn was so good with my niece and nephew during the getting ready photos too and made everyone feel comfortable. I cannot say enough good things about this couple and business partnership. I can't wait to call them again in a few years for newborn photos!! :)

Sent on 08/21/2015

Tess · Married on 07/17/2015

Ryan was amazing to work with and I am SO glad we picked him to capture our wedding day. When I arrived at my venue he was already there setting up and ready to go! His wife was sick the day of my wedding and so he brought another photographer that I adored. He was calm and confident and I completely trusted him and his partner while taking pictures. They seem to truly care about the pictures they are taking, even moving my fingers in a way that would look better! His partner saw a leaf showing under my dress, she put her camera down and got on her hands and knees to fix it...just for one leaf! :) I am in LOVE with the pictures that he is posting from our day. He captured so much love and joy in our pictures. I have friends and my sister are already saying they want to book Ryan for when they get married. I HIGHLY recommend Ryan, he is such a professional and we are lucky to have found him.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Kendall · Married on 07/03/2015

Ryan & his wife did an AMAZING job capturing all of the beautiful moments of our wedding. Ryan also did our engagement photos and my bridal photos, they turned out fantastic as well. They're both very friendly and make you feel very comfortable. They were very flexible and the quality of their work is outstanding. I would recommend this husband & wife team to anyone getting married, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Crissy · Married on 06/13/2015

If you want wedding photography that is going to capture extremely precise moments and take you back to your special day, then Ryan Midgett Photography is for you! Ryan and Jocelyn were amazing and so kind. They went above and beyond and you can tell they are truly passionate about their craft. We have been so delighted with our photos and especially the dancing photos! I heard several comments from our wedding guests that our "photographers were workin' it on the dance floor" trying to capture all of the fun moments. Oh, they did! A lot of times you'll wonder where the photographers are during dancing and why aren't they capturing this- but NOT Ryan & Jocelyn! They were everywhere. If only I could post photos to this review to show just how precise they were. If you go with them, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Leanne · Married on 05/30/2015

We had a great experience with RM Photography. They photographed our engagement session, bridal portraits, and the wedding. They are excellent photographers and the photos have all been gorgeous!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Ryan and Jocelyn were a pleasure to work with! They both were so professional and laid back that it made me feel very comfortable on our wedding day. I also love being able to view our pictures as soon as they have finished editing them instead of having to wait a long time. I would recommend both of them hands down.

Sent on 06/15/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Ryan and Jocelyn! We used them for our engagement pictures in Sept 2014 and our wedding in April 2015, both in Chapel Hill NC. Ryan and Jocelyn are an amazing husband-wife pair that made us feel completely comfortable during both the engagement session and wedding day. Ryan made himself extremely available by phone, email, and in person to answer any questions, and even offered to meet a week or so before the wedding to go over the timeline with me and ease any stress I was having about the day (it worked!). We were blown away by the quality of the pictures, as well, and they make it easy by uploading them to a private gallery site where you can view them as they're uploaded and download any that you want, which attracted me over paying for prints or an album from the photographer. I shopped around prior to booking them, and their prices were incredibly reasonable, especially given their experience and quality of work. Could not have been happier! I've already recommended them to my best friend who's booked them for her wedding. They are great. Thanks Ryan and Jocelyn!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Casey · Married on 04/11/2015

My husband and I absolutely loved Ryan and Jocelyn! They are a husband/wife team that do amazing work. They captured our engagement shoot, bridal portraits and wedding. Ryan and Jocelyn make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and let you be yourself. We were running beyond for I believe every shoot and they were so kind and just went with the flow. They do a wonderful job catching all of the real and special moments. If you are looking for awesome people that do incredible work, they are the perfect choice!

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/21/2015

Ryan went above and beyond for our wedding and engagement photos! Breathtaking results and made us feel very comfortable.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Hannah · Married on 11/01/2014

Ryan and Jocelyn traveled all the way to Cancun for our destination wedding. Hiring them was the best wedding decision that I made! Ryan and Jocelyn went above and beyond any thing I could ask for! During the planning process Ryan always responded very quickly with questions, and he is flexible in building a package that works for you. They were so much fun to work with, put extra time and thought into locations for photographs, and helped the wedding day run smoothly. The pictures of our beach wedding are absolutely incredible, and I have gotten endless compliments on them. Ryan and Jocelyn make you feel totally at ease being photographed and worked so well with the whole bridal party. I will be recommending Ryan Midgett Photography to all my friends!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2014

Ryan and Jocelyn were absolutely wonderful to work with. We did engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding day photos. They were so easy to work with, incredibly flexible and give us all the printing rights to our photos. I would recommend them to anyone. We could not ask for a better result with our pictures and once we start popping out babies, we will definitely ask them to do our photos.

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • User4511967 · 2+ years ago

Ryan and Jocelyn are both absolutely amazing - the quality of their work is unbelievable, they were very reasonably priced, and were even able to accommodate traveling to both Raleigh and Wilmington for our engagement and wedding pictures. They are both super down to earth and friendly and helped make things more comfortable (and less nervous for us!) on our first professional photography session. Moments were captured during our wedding that we didn't even realize they had been nearby or around at the time, making our wedding photos even more special to us. Highly recommend RM Photography and this fantastic duo!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Tito · Married on 08/16/2014

Seriously cannot say enough! This couple does amazing work, and fit in like they were part of the family. They arrived early, executed flawlessly and were complete professional the entire time. We were able to depend on them for advise as well as assistance in any capacity. So happy we found them!

Sent on 10/09/2014