Jocelyn & Ryan Photography Reviews

Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 5
Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 6
Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 7

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

Jocelyn and Ryan are so great! My husband and I had the best time doing our engagement seasion witb Ryan. The whole time he makes you feel super comfortable even if you're not used to being in front of the camera. They keep in touch via email often making the planning process fun with questionnaires and things to get to know yoh as a couple and plan your day. My first meeting with Ryan, I explained my budget and he helped work out the package to get me in that budget. The day of our wedding we had both Jocelyn and Ryan and they are a great team. They got every picture we asked for and helped keep us on schedule with getting dressed. You won’t regret the decision to book with these two! They are awesome!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/14/2018

Exemplary Service

Jocelyn and Ryan are simply the dream team! They provide exemplary service and truly play an influential part on your wedding day. They will calm your nerves, keep you and your wedding party on schedule, and deliver the most beautiful pictures, all for an affordable cost! Our friends and family members are still raving about the beautiful memories Jocelyn and Ryan were able to capture.

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

WOW!!! I love this couple. From our first meeting in Raleigh to our wedding day, these 2 have been there through everything. We got married 3 hours from our home and they were down for some travel to the Eastern Shore in VA without hesitation. Engagement, bridal and almost 12 hours of wedding day coverage were absolutely stunning! Pictures looked like they were out of a magazine and they were so natural and fun to work with. I knew the moment I visited their website and read about their relationship that I wanted to work with this fun-loving dedicated couple. The photos came right back within a week. Absolutely worth every single penny! I will look back on this experience and feel incredibly blessed that we found Jocelyn & Ryan to capture our day.

Hannah · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jocelyn and Ryan! They made the day so easy, they thought of every detail, and our pictures looked spectacular! Jocelyn and Ryan were so fun to work with and somehow they captured moments that I didn't even know they were there for. They are just that good! Seriously, book them!
    My family is a little nutty but Jocelyn and Ryan were completely un phased. They were constantly professional and polite to everyone; even when my Aunt would try to step in front of them to take a picture. Jocelyn and Ryan were also amazing about helping get the right family members into the picture and politely moving along people who couldn't take a hint.
    They were really the most wonderful people to work with. I am recommending them to everyone I know because they really helped to make our day magical.

Taylor · Married on 11/03/2017

Jocelyn and Ryan were a dream to work with. They gave exact direction to us from the moment we emailed inquiring to the time we received our photos. They were very knowledgeable as to what "looks best", great at communication and beyond anything else, a blast to work with. They have a great vision in order to make your day captured to perfection. As a couple, they mesh their ideas together to give you several different options and angles. I would recommend them to anyone and hope we can work with them again down the road. We had comments from each one of our bridal party guests as well about them. They all complimented how great they were are giving you direction when posing as well as how amazing the photos turned out! I would give them 500 stars if it were an option.

Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 8
    Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 9
    Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 10
    Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 11
    Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 12
    Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 13
  • FutureMrsPaldino

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

We are so pleased with Jocelyn & Ryan Photography! We used them for our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day! We had ALL of our edited engagement pictures back in one day! My bridal portraits took less than a week to get all completed images back! We got a sneak peek of at least 150 wedding photos in two days! We are currently waiting on the rest of our wedding day photos and cannot wait to see how they turned out! Ryan is so amazing to work with and was very flexible with our schedules! Jocelyn and Ryan worked together so perfectly on our wedding day to make sure everything was covered! My husband and I would definitely recommed them to any couple looking for a wedding photographer!

Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 14
    Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 19
    Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 20
    Jocelyn & Ryan Photography 21

Heang · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Jocelyn and Ryan as our wedding photographers (at the recommendation of our event planner) and I am so glad we did! First of all, they are just genuinely nice people. We really enjoyed working with them and they did an amazing job coordinating and organizing the bridal party and families. Our families are like feral cats and they were extremely patient working with them. Not only that, the pictures turned out amazing! My groom and I are just awkward people in our normal daily lives and they made us look so classic and elegant in our photos. The photos really blew us away and we have gotten so many compliments on them. Honestly, a part of me feels like they don't charge enough for the quality they deliver. They are the best and we would hire them a million times over! Jocelyn and Ryan, please know that we are hiring you for when we have a vow-renewal somewhere in the future. =) We love you guys!

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This duo made my wedding day a dream. Extremely professional and makes you feel super comfortable even if you arent a model. They arent afraid to get photos that you might not see from a typical wedding photog. Getting samples/proofs was amazingly quick too! Words cant describe how happy I am with the quality of these photogs!!

Carley · Married on 06/09/2017

My wedding was just two days ago and I couldn't tell you how happy I chose Jocelyn and Ryan Photography. I was so impressed with with them on the day of my wedding they handled everything so well, and I have already gotten a sneak peak of my pictures which are truly one of a kind. My entire family and bridal party kept commenting on how good and impressed they were by Ryan. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Page · Married on 04/29/2017

Jocelyn and Ryan were wonderful! There product was such a great value, and they were very easy to work with. Always responsive to my questions throughout the planning process and incredibly timely in returning pictures. Would definitely book them again!

Nicole · Married on 04/09/2017

They are amazing and really put the time and effort into getting the perfect shot! I will hire them for all my photo needs. They are worth it, without a doubt!

Sarah · Married on 03/10/2017

Jocelyn and Ryan were SO easy to work with. They were quick to respond to emails, and were so calm about everything it really helped my nerves (I was a mess the day-of!). They were quick to help 'pose' you in a way that looks natural if you aren't used to photo shoots. They also really helped with the time line on our wedding day and knew exactly how long things would take.
    I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again in a heartbeat!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 02/25/2017

Ryan & Jocelyn were great to work with and provided beautiful photos! Great team :)

Michelle · Married on 01/14/2017

Ryan and Jocelyn were amazing to work with during my wedding season. They were super flexible on what the contract included, and when/where they would meet us for meetings. On the day of and our portrait shoots, Bryan and I felt so comfortable working with them, and our photos were beautiful, natural, minimal editing- exactly what we were looking for!

• enp0inte

Robyn · Married on 12/03/2016

Ryan & Jocelyn were absolutely fantastic!! I would highly recommend!!

• Daniel and Jaclyn

jaclyn · Married on 11/20/2016

I couldn't of asked for a better team to join in on our special day. They were professional, always available and prompt. I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Hire them, you won't regret it!

Avery · Married on 11/19/2016

Ryan and Jocelyn were amazing photographers to work with during all aspects of the wedding planning process and the event itself! They were reasonably priced and always got back to me quickly when I had questions. They were very accommodating and flexible when it came to figuring out times for Engagement photos and Bridal portraits. They were also just fun to take pictures with! Two of my favorite parts of wedding planning and the events leading up to it were the Engagement photos and Bridal portraits. They made the process so much fun that even someone who doesn't like being in front of a camera would enjoy the photo shoots! Not to mention they take beautiful photos! I've gotten so many compliments on the photos I've received back! Also, giving the bride/couple sneak peaks of the photos has been wonderful! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Heather · Married on 10/28/2016

Ryan and Jocelyn were phenomenal to work with since day one! They’re professional, yet easy-going and relatable. My husband and I went into our engagement session feeling like it was going to be awkward, but we couldn’t have been more wrong as Ryan and Jocelyn made us feel completely comfortable. They were very open to hearing about what we wanted, but would also offer their expertise and make suggestions to ensure we got the best pictures possible. They were always very responsive to e-mails, and also very quick with getting pictures back to you. My husband and I could not have picked better photographers to capture this special time in our lives. We are more than thrilled with the engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding pictures we received from them, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding photographers!!

Kasie · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't say enough great things about Jocelyn and Ryan Photography. Not only are they the most skilled photographers we have ever met, they went above and beyond to capture our special day. Our wedding was planned for Saturday October 8th and Ryan came to the house in the midst of a Hurricane to start the getting ready photos. Hurricane Matthew shocked us all and was much worse than we expected. Our church started taking on water and we had to postpone the wedding until the next day. Ryan told us not to worry and that he would come back out again to capture our day. We decided to go ahead with the wedding the next day since the other vendors were not able to work with us at a later time. Ryan came back out again and was able to capture the most beautiful in the moment pictures. Jocelyn and Ryan Photography is certainly a first class, professional company that my husband and I will recommend to all. We are so thankful we went with their company!

Kaylee · Married on 09/24/2016

Jocelyn and Ryan were recommended to me by a coworker and I'm so happy I followed their advice. Our photos, both engagement and wedding were stunning! I just cannot say enough good things about these photographers. They were enjoyable to work with and very professional. They know how to pose their clients to take the best photo and make a bride look natural and elegant. I highly recommend booking with them!

Jenna · Married on 08/06/2016

I honestly and truly cannot say enough great things about Ryan and Jocelyn! My husband and I used them as our engagement and wedding photographers and were so pleased and happy with them. They are extremely professional, extremely responsive to all of my emails( which were many) and were so great to work with. We still get compliments from family and friends who attended our wedding on just how amazing they were. Ross and I still look at all of our pictures (daily) and they truly captured every detail of our day! I would highly recommend this couple to anyone looking for wedding photographers!

Eric · Married on 06/17/2016

Ryan and Jocelyn were professional from the beginning. We did an engagement shoot, and our wedding day photos with them. They take great care to capture every moment that you might want captured and there hasn't been a picture that I was unhappy with, or something that I wish had been captured that wasn't. I would give them my highest recommendation to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2016

Ryan and Jocelyn are amazing! Not only were they able to accommodate all of our needs due to us being on a budget, but they also made our wedding day perfect. They got such beautiful pictures and they are both such friendly and nice people. My husband and I loved working with them! They made us feel so comfortable and were just wonderful to work with. I would recommend them to anyone. They are great people.

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

We are so happy we choose Jocelyn and Ryan to photograph our special day! They were so professional, wonderful to work with, and made us feel comfortable throughout they whole process. They were willing to travel to NYC to take our engagement photos prior to our wedding in NC. We were so impressed by the quality of the photos, and we will treasure them forever. Thank you Jocelyn and Ryan for capturing all the details of one of the most special days of our lives!

• Cayla

Cayla · Married on 05/21/2016

Ryan and Jocelyn are absolutely AMAZING! From the beginning, they were kind, helpful, quick to respond, and so easy to work with. My husband and I were lucky enough to meet them at a friend's wedding and we instantly fell in love with them. They are an amazing couple who work perfectly together. They are creative, patient, flexible, and are both extremely talented at what they do. They had so many wonderful ideas for pictures at our wedding and worked so hard ALL day to capture the most perfect photographs. They are two of the nicest and most hard-working people and we are beyond happy in choosing them to be our photographers for our special day. We love the images that we have already received and would highly recommend them to anyone seeking photography services. Thank you both again for the amazing job you did! -Cayla and Josh E.