23 Reviews for Jill Erwich Photography

22 Jill Erwich Photography Reviews

Jill was unvelieveable. Highly professional. Can't wait to see the final product!!

Profile Picture Kristine, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jill Erwich Photography was the best vendor we chose for our wedding! We met with Jill months before our wedding and were ecstatic to book her services. Not only was she professional and kind, she was extremely open minded to the must have shots I asked for. She made sure to get every single one on our wedding day. Although we had only met Jill once before the wedding, my husband and I felt like we had known her for years. She understood our personalities and made sure to capture photos that reflected them. Within a week we received preview shots from the wedding and in less than a month we received our final photos. The photos by far exceeded our expectations! We can not stop looking at them and showing them off to family and friends. I HIGHLY recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Ally, 1/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jill was very nice and easy to work with. We got married at the Hyatt Key West Resort & Spa and I am extremely happy with how the photos turned out. I would highly recommend Jill to any Brides!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jill Erwich Photography was such a blessing to have on our wedding day. My husband and I chose the package of having two photographers, Jill Erwich herself and her husband. Both captured amazing photos from before the wedding to all throughout the night. Jill's photos have such amazing quality and clarity to them. Our pictures came out clear and beautiful. Both her and her husband captured all the big and little moments from multiple angles. Jill Erwich Photography is also very quick and responsible when it came to getting our pictures back to us to order. She had a preview of the photos two weeks after the wedding, and a month after we had all our wedding photos online and on a dvd that she mailed to our address. Cannot say Thank You enough times to Jill Erwich Photography for services on our wedding day.

I would highly recommend Jill Erwich Photography to any and every couple looking for a talented, and professional photography company. We are so blessed to have had Jill Erwich and her husband for our wedding day. Couldn't imagine my wedding day captured any other way without them.

Katie Malenoir-Evans

Profile Picture Katie, 8/24/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment we met Jill we knew we liked her. She is funny, incredibly talented, super quick with emails, easy to work with and made me and my husband feel less awkward than we usually do! Our wedding pictures came out so much better than we could have ever imagined and we are so glad that Jill and her wonderful husband Vinny were a part of our wedding! Thanks Jill!!!!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill is awesome! She is so patient and easy going. Being a bride can be stressful and she always made pictures fun even in a stressful moment. She didn't miss anything, and was literally everywhere. I received over 700 pictures from my wedding day. I am glad I chose her

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/11/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jill is a pleasure to work with! she is so sweet and warm and a great photographer.
I can be a little ocd when it comes to planning, and I had given her a little list of pictures I just needed to have. and she captured ALL the pictures I requested. I was so happy!!
and she really wants to make sure she captures the beauty of your special day and have the pictures come out as beautiful as the day was. I couldn't be happier with my pictures!

Profile Picture luisa, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill Erwich is simply an amazing photographer. I am beyond thrilled with my engagement and wedding photos! I am a rather picky client - I hate having my picture taken because I know I'm super critical. Jill kept us moving so I could actually enjoy my wedding day, yet she still managed to take a variety of photos using different angles, exposures and color/black and white. We have so many different, creative photos to choose from and the short list will be the photos we don't want to print!

Jill works quickly too. The hardest part after a wedding is waiting for the photos. We received our edited photos and complete set of photos less than two weeks after the wedding. We felt as if we were reliving our wedding day through her photography. I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/26/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jill is a great photographer that takes beautiful pictures! I loved all of the photographs that she took on my wedding day and couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture User3198102, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow. That is the first word that comes to mind when I look at all of our fantastic pictures that Jill took of our big day. I am not a big "reviewer" of people or products, but after working with Jill, I was eager to tell the world about how fantastic she is. First of all, from the moment we began emailing, her warmness and passion for photography immediately stood out. She loves what she does and it shows in her work.

I was planning my wedding from out of state, so most of my vendors I had to choose without meeting them! Although that could be nerve wracking, Jill made it so easy by sending me everything that I needed and communicating with me regularly. She even took the time to meet with my mom to show her some of her past work.

The day of, Jill made me feel as if I was I was her only bride and gave me the star treatment. She just knew how to capture every moment! Even when my bridesmaids were driving me crazy, Jill's professionalism and kindness helped restore me to sanity!

For everything that comes with her package, her pricing is really great. We looked at photographers that were charging double, for less quality. I recently received all of the photos from our wedding, and just by looking at them quickly, you can see the time that detail that Jill put in to the editing.

I can't recommend Jill enough! She was seriously such a special part of our big day and I will definitely use her for any future photography needs!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy that I chose Jill Erwich to do the photography for my wedding! She did our engagement shoot for us a couple of months before the wedding and, after seeing the pictures that she took then, I knew that the photos she would take at the wedding would come out perfectly. I was absolutely right. She did an amazing job; getting all of the shots that I asked her to get and some that I never even thought of. I loved how she captured both the posed and candid photos so perfectly. She was always very quick to respond with any of my questions and arrived exactly when she said she would for both photo shoots. She also has a great personality and is really easy to work with. I would recommend hiring Jill to anyone who is looking for a photographer in the South Florida area.

Profile Picture April, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill did an absolutely fantastic job! She was in constant communication with us before and after the wedding and promptly answered all of our questions. She was professional, courteous and flexible. We had a great time with her as our wedding photographer! And we got a ton of beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill Erwich was an exceptional photographer at our wedding. She was calm, cool, and collected and took the most incredible photos!! I cannot express my happiness with her and her photography skills! She has top of the line equipment including a 5D Mark II and various lenses. If you are looking for a highly skilled, polite, fun, and affordable photographer, then look no further than Jill Erwich Photography.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/21/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Of all the vendors I hired you are the only one I would recommend. You really captured the spirit of the wedding. You didn't over promise and yet you exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture User975622, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Being based in Canada and getting married in Florida, my wife and I were nervous about hiring a Florida based photographer without any recommendations and based solely on website portfolios. I also am a filmmaker and have very high standards in regard to photos.

Jill put our minds at ease from the start. She was incredibly friendly and professional. We spent a lengthy time on the phone talking about the style of photography my wife and I were looking for and Jill was on the exact same page.

On the wedding day, she was very prompt, friendly and ready to shoot immediately. She was almost invisible (which a great photographer should be) and captured tons of candid moments of our respective wedding parties getting ready to our delight. During the ceremony, Jill again captured the ceremony extensively without being a distraction (again the sign of a great photographer).
After the ceremony, Jill served as photographer and wrangler ensuring that we had all of the family pictures and post ceremony pictures done quickly so that we could enjoy the reception.

Jill then delivered us our beautiful photos in just a few days without placing any restrictions on the amount of prints that we made.

All in all, she captured our special day to perfection and has been nothing but a delight to work with.

Thanks Jill!

Profile Picture Jared, 4/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Phenomenal is all I can say! From the moment my wife (then fiancée) and I met with her and went over everything she was professional but at the same time very warm and friendly. She knew exactly what we were going through as an engaged couple since she was one herself at the time. In the weeks leading up to the wedding we would touch base and go over what we were expecting from one another just to make sure we were on the same page. On the day of the wedding she was very creative with different shots of my wife and I, and she was also very patient while taking pictures of us with family, friends, and random people that wanted pictures with us (lol). She got great pictures of every aspect of the wedding and reception. I love that we were comfortable with and confident in her; it was definitely one less thing to focus on while planning everything. Her pictures show that she definitely delivered! I would definitely recommend her for any event; her talent mixed with her personality makes her more than a 5-star winner!

Profile Picture James Kweku, 2/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill Erwich was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, paid attention to my requests and captured very special moments during my wedding. Her quality of work was first class and I would absolutely recommend her to any bride on her special day.

Profile Picture Iris, 11/26/11, 1 Review
4.7

my wedding was on Nov 5th 2011, it was a small intimate wedding with only my family and friends. Jill did a fantastic job in capturing the moment and the pictures came out amazing. she is such a nice person and very flexible. the wedding was in Miami she made the trip just to please the bride. my husband and i really enjoyed her services and the photographs she produced were really great. :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill was amazing! She was very accomodating, did exactly what I asked her to do, very professional and polite to everyone at my wedding. I recieved my picture package very quickly and we were so pleaseed with every shotshe took! Iwould recommend Jill to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jill is absolutely delightful to work with! The pictures are absolutely beautiful!! She is very personable, and accommodated us in every way that we asked. We can't wait to work with her again in the future :)

Profile Picture Bobbie, 4/23/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jill has an incredible ability to capture images that are not only superior in photo quality but truly unique, and, well, spectacular. Some people are gifted and blessed with specific talents, Jill's is capturing memorable images that will be cherished for a lifetiime. Jill was professional and responsive to our needs from our initial contact through the entire process and after as well. Throughout the ceremony it was never apparent that she was there yet the images she presented to us revealed so many special details from multiple perspectives that really made those looking at the portfolio feel as though they were there.

Jill has a gift with a camera and is extremely professional, I would recommend her without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jeff, 3/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photographer who is just starting out. She was able to offer me a reduced fee and had no trouble adjusting when I had to change meeting time and location. Very nice and fast. I had my picture CD in the mail when I got back from my honeymoon :) I will definately be calling her for family and childrens portraits in the future.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/25/11, 1 Review