Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3 Reviews for Jerry Wayne Presents Private Party Band

Stop searching for a band for your wedding and just hire Jerry Wayne Private Party Band! The band you choose can 'make' or 'break' your wedding and Jerry's band will always come through for you. ANY style of music, large or small wedding or venue, any mix of guests - Jerry will get them all out of their seats for the entire reception. I've called on Jerry Wayne's Private Party Band to entertain at 2 weddings and his vocalists and musicians are just FANTASTIC!!! He was the FIRST person I called for our youngest daughter's wedding before I even knew where the venue was going to be because his band was SO fabulous at our oldest daughter's wedding. Just cross 'find musicians' off of your 'to-do' list and call Jerry Wayne Private Party Band. I'm not kidding.

Profile Picture Sherry, 10/19/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We were absolutely thrilled with Jerry Wayne's Private Party Band! People are still talking about the band at our wedding! People who weren't even at the wedding asked who the band was because the guests that were there couldn't stop raving about the music.
They were all fantastic! It was just the right mix of music and interaction with our guests. We could've stayed all night and danced!
Jerry delivered on his promise of always being available and responding promptly. His professionalism is outstanding.
Even the people that don't dance said that they loved the amazing entertainment that was provided by the caliber of the band's performance.

Profile Picture Ida, 4/6/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Jerry Wayne is a true professional! Very easy to work with and the band did an outstanding job at our recent wedding in Key West. The dance floor was never empty! All the band members were full of energy, and are very talented musicians. I would recommend this band to anyone!

Profile Picture Nanci, 11/10/12, 2 Reviews