Jasmin & Matt Photography Reviews

Jasmin & Matt Photography 3
Jasmin & Matt Photography 4
Jasmin & Matt Photography 5

Tori · Married on 07/14/2018

These two will make your wedding day feel that much more beautiful by having them photograph your special event. You can feel the heart they put into all of their work and they are some of the kindest and most considerate people you can ever meet. I wish I could give more than 5 stars. I wouldn’t put my trust in anyone else.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Jasmin & Matt Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Tori!! We loved photographing your wedding, and had an absolute blast from start to finish. Everyone was down-to-earth, friendly, accommodating, and in great spirits, despite the warmer & more humid temperatures Mother Nature delivered that weekend. Thank you for trusting our vision and our creativity with your wedding photos. <3

Megan · Married on 06/04/2018

Jasmin and Matt were incredible! There are not enough words to express how grateful we are that they took us on as clients. We eloped in Mexico after being together for 12 years. (3 kids and 2 dogs later). We didn't have a clue what we were doing but we knew wanted something simple on the beach. The rest of the our family and friends were led to believe that we were on vacation celebrating my spouses 40th birthday. Jasmin and Matt were the best! So much fun, friendly, professional, and patient. Neither my spouse or I like to be in front of a camera but we knew no one would believe we eloped if we didn't have the proof! After 12 years and 3 kids we forgot who we were as a couple before "life" happened. Jasmin and Matt were able to find and capture "John and Megan" in such short window and for us that was priceless!! They made us feel really comfortable. Thanks for all the beautiful memories!! :)

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Jasmin & Matt Photography 6
    Jasmin & Matt Photography 7
    Jasmin & Matt Photography 8
    Jasmin & Matt Photography 9
    Jasmin & Matt Photography 10

Jasmin & Matt Photography's reply:

This review was so lovely to receive and read. Thank you for such kind, honest, and raw testimony. I'm SO happy to hear we were able to make you both feel comfortable in front of the camera, so much so that we were able to capture the "John & Megan" you felt had gotten lost in translation with your 12 year relationship and preoccupation with your 3 kids. You two are sweet and adorable and were SO. MUCH. FUN. <3 We couldn't have asked for a better way to spend an evening. Capturing the authentic love you two have for each other, while also being mindful of just how important these photos are not only to you two, but to your family & friends back home. Thank you for trusting us with your elopement photography and congrats again!! <3

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Jasmin and Matt captured our wedding in May 2018 and they were an absolute pleasure to work with! They went above and beyond for our big day, and were incredibly professional. We've since received our photos and we are in love with them. Thank you so much for helping us hold onto these memories! I would highly recommend you guys to anyone looking for a photographer xx

Sent on 07/23/2018

Jasmin & Matt Photography's reply:

We loved photographing your wedding! And our meet & greet mini-shoot beforehand, as well as the post-wedding beach photos to make up for all that rain. ;) We had a great number of days with you and your wedding party, and wouldn't change any part of it. Thanks for trusting us with your photos, and we look forward to your return to the Riviera Maya and hopefully an anniversary shoot while you're back. Xoxo Congrats again, Sarah & Kevin!

Janelle · Married on 02/15/2018

I feel incredibly grateful that my husband and I found Jasmine and Matt for our wedding photography. We had a destination wedding at an all-inclusive resort in Cancun. The resort has their own photography company that they prefer you use, but I just wasn’t completely sold on them. Our wedding photos were one of the most important things to me, and I didn’t want to have any regrets by just choosing the first one that was offered. I knew right away that Jasmine and Matt were the right fit for us. They were professional and accommodating from the very beginning. Their pricing is competitive as well. We had to pay a vendor fee for them come to the hotel, but it ended up being about the same as what we would have paid for the hotel photographers for better image quality and more creative photos. I did not have to worry or stress about them at all on our wedding day. They are used to dealing with all-inclusive resorts, and they were able to access easily. They work very well together and are both calm and confident at the same time. They were very kind to our guests. I feel that they were able to capture they entire wedding in such a short amount of time. We are so happy with how our photos turned out. I would highly recommend Jasmine and Matt for your destination wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jasmin & Matt Photography's reply:

What a lovely review to read Janelle!! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are thrilled to hear you are as happy with your wedding photos as we are. Your wedding was gorgeous, and we are happy you trusted us in capturing the spectrum of emotions from the day. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2017

Wow, where do I begin?! We got married on the sky deck at Azul Sensatori on January 21st, 2017 and Jasmin and Matt were absolutely phenomenal! We've seen many of our photos as they share teasers along the editing process which is amazing too. I just really can't say enough good things about them. They were incredibly accommodating and flexible, incredibly creative and fun to be around! They made everyone feel comfortable and were a wonderful addition to our wedding group! We feel so lucky to have had them capture the memories of the best day ever. They made it even more special. I was an hour behind schedule and they dealt with that with ease, I also totally forgot to provide the room number the guys were in and they figured that out too. To make a long story short, the resort is what makes using an outside photographer difficult, but jasmin and matt were totally understanding about all of that as well, I say without a single doubt that going with Jasmin and Matt no matter what resort you are getting married or what the circumstances is the best decision you can make on the most special day of your lives! Don't let the resorts bully you into using their people. It's too important to leave to chance. Go with your gut and we couldn't be more pleased we went with ours and chose Jasmin and Matt! Thank you guys so much for making our special day even more special! You guys rock! :)

Sent on 03/16/2017

Krista · Married on 11/12/2016

Jasmin and Matt are our photography heroes! Having them (thankfully) agree to be such a big part of our wedding day was not only one of the easiest decisions we made during the planning process, but it proved to be one of things we talk most about! The fact that they took a break from the heat in Mexico to join in our celebration and shoot a fall time Manitoba wedding was so appreciated! The beautiful memories they helped us create speak to their abilities behind the camera and their incredible people skills. Ryan and I are very camera shy, and that’s putting it lightly, but Jasmin and Matt made us feel so at ease while we got ready to walk down the aisle, all from me primping during the day to the boys hamming it up in their tuxedos, and their attention lasted all the way through to the last dance! Looking at our photos, and seeing the amazing teaser shots on Instagram had us completely speechless with how intimate and personal the images were, it was really like Ryan and I were in our own little world! Their keen attention to detail- adjusting a necklace here, straightening a tie there- and willingness to try some new things while having spot on suggestions to create our magical storybook of images, Jasmin and Matt couldn’t go wrong.

Thank you again for being so responsive to the neurotic bride’s emails, keeping the mood light and fun throughout the day and creating a beautiful story with us that we’ll cherish forever. We can’t wait to share your name with future brides and grooms (it’s kind of the first thing we ask when we find out people are getting married…do you have a photographer yet?!) and hopefully getting the chance to work with you for an upcoming anniversary…maybe this time we’ll come to you in Mexico.

Look no further future brides and grooms- these are your dream photographers!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Debbie · Married on 01/17/2016

Both Jasmin and Matt blew us away with how well they work together, there ideas for photos, how easy they are to be around, quick responses in emails and the photos we have received so far are amazing!! The week before we left they skyped with us and that was awesome! Being able to put a face to the names is a very awesome thing!! Looking forward to doing holiday family pictures in the future!!

Sent on 02/10/2016
  • SunshineJenn

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2014

At nearly the last minute (approx 8 weeks before the wedding) I decided I didn't want to use the resort photographer. That meant finding someone fast who had a style we liked and at a price we could afford.

Jasmin and Matt were spectacular with our change of plans and eager to please. Within the same day of sending our initial email, they had responded with information and a request to set up a Skype session to meet us. In person, they are energetic and fun, and they felt less like vendors to us and more like friends, because they were so easy to communicate and joke with.

We were very pleased with our photographs, as well! Thank you guys so much for making our day even more special.

Sent on 04/02/2015

M&A · Married on 08/31/2013

JASMIN & MATT are amazing!
    We found them through a friend. We are very happy to have them, they are super helpful.
    We love their positive attitude,

Sent on 11/11/2013

Christine · Married on 08/24/2013

Jasmin and Matt were really responsive to my request. I felt that they really wanted to please me and to make sure that I would be happy with the photos. Also they were really comprehensive of what type of photo I was expecting. I was really happy with the result.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Paula · Married on 07/30/2013

My dreams came true! I feel so alive and so happy I could just burst! Who knew that a simple stroll on the beach alongside friends would turn into a proposal from the man I love, my best friend for years? It seemed only natural that photos would be taken whilst spending time walking up and down the sands of Patricia Beach, and especially since my relationship with Scott is still fairly new and fresh and so full of excitement. Considering the fact that we've been best friends forever, and after countless failed relationships on both our ends, we had finally come to the realization that it was each other that we truly loved! So much so, that we wanted to spend days together, but this time cuddling and kissing and doing all those things couples do.
    I thought nothing of it when the camera came out, and photos were being taken at random of Scott and I, just in love, and not being shy to publicly display our love for one another. And then, that's when it happened. The photos were all fun and games and then, there was the ring! It was incredible. Took my breath away! I most certainly didn't expect that. Needless to say, after the proposal surprise, which was caught on camera perfectly, I realized these photos were already discussed without my prior knowledge! My sneaky now-fiancé had already planned this, and it couldn't have been more perfect. The photos are spectacular, my happiness is just radiating off of each photo. I literally can't stop looking back over them, and remembering just how incredible I felt in those moments. And I'm so happy to say those memories are perfectly preserved forever thanks to Jasmin & Matt. I can't wait to see what kind of tricks are up everyone's sleeves for the wedding. Needless to say, I look forward to working with Jasmin & Matt again, and I know that my wedding day will be captured perfectly. I have no doubt about that.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Bonnie · Married on 06/01/2013

Absolutely amazing wedding shoot by Jasmin & Matt Wedding Photography for my Wedding! You guys not only made me look stunning but made me feel beautiful all night! The pictures are incredible and the touch ups are so subtle that they are completely natural. I highly reccomend this company to future brides who are looking for professional services and amazing quality but want to have a creative and fun shoot as well. What an incredible experience with a highly skilled team or artists! Thank you for capturing this moment for us forever!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

kara · Married on 01/19/2013

Jasmin & Matt shot our destination wedding near Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, in January 2013, and we couldn’t be happier with the results! Thanks to them, we’ve got beautiful reminders of how the day unfolded, from hairdressing with the bridesmaids and vows at the ceremony, to our first dance and guests partying into the night.

Jasmin & Matt were a pleasure to work with. They kept track of our special requests (for example: pictures of all of our food courses) and made sure to be in place for all the perfect shots, while somehow remaining invisible and discreet. What I loved most about their photography was how they were able to deliver a combination of traditional photos (family and bridal party shots) and candid totally-in-the-moment images (all of the ladies toasting, or our guests doing Y-M-C-A).

We were also very lucky to have Jasmin & Matt do a Trash the Dress shoot in the ocean, and those pictures speak for themselves! These two are NOT afraid to go the extra mile (or get a little wet, or climb onto a rock island) to get the job done!

Kara and Vince

Sent on 08/17/2013

kara · event on: 12/08/2013

Jasmin and Matt Wedding Photography did an anniversary photo shoot with us this winter to celebrate our first wedding anniversary (and take some family pictures). Once again, we were blown away by their work!

Despite a few significant challenges, including cold weather, icy walkways and a very active dog, Jasmin and Matt were able to capture amazing shots. We were really impressed with how they used the environment around us and how they saw the potential that we couldn’t see with our own eyes. Through their camera lenses, the dingy underside of a concrete bridge became our favourite photo—and they even got our dog to pose for it!

Jasmin and Matt also made a chilly winter day into a fun photo shoot! You can’t tell from the pictures, but it was actually a cold and very slippery day. In addition, winter jackets and gloves, windblown hair and a whiney dog do not make for the most attractive pictures. Regardless, Jasmin and Matt were able capture us completely at ease and made the whole shoot a positive, fun experience. They were very accommodating with our dog, taking breaks and styling on the fly.

We also love the candid, indoor pictures Jasmin and Matt took of us being silly and stuffing our faces with our favourite cupcakes. Again, somehow, they took very messy subjects and turned them into wonderful keepsakes that really reflect who we are.

We strongly recommend Jasmin and Matt Wedding Photography, not just for weddings, but all photography shoots! They even did a family holiday card for us! We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, the photos speak for themselves!

Kara and Vince