Jared Wade Entertainment Reviews

Jared Wade Entertainment 5
Jared Wade Entertainment 6
Jared Wade Entertainment 7

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2012

Jared was very helpful and provided everythine exactly as he promised. I didn't have to worry about a thing. He was also flexible with my busy schedule and did one of our meetings over skype which was so helpful! I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Max · Married on 05/05/2012

From our first interaction with Jared, he set himself apart from other DJ’s in both his professionalism and approach to our wedding. Beginning with our first face-to-face meeting, Jared made us feel comfortable asking any “stupid” questions we had and answered them all without making us feel like we were wasting his time. Throughout the planning process, he made himself as available as we wanted him to be, and turned out to be one of our most important wedding resources. Jared even arranged for an amazing string trio to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour (even at a reasonable rate!). Most importantly, during the wedding day itself, Jared’s DJ expertise ensured the music changed with the mood of the reception- from a formal sit-down dinner to late-night dancing. Perhaps Jared’s most unique talent that cannot be replicated is his ability to read the mood of the wedding guests; he always seemed to know exactly what to play to keep the dance floor filled. He was truly a pleasure to work with and our wedding would not have been as nice without him. Without a doubt and with no reservations, my husband and I would absolutely recommend Jared for your next event.
    Sincerely,
    Nicole and Max

Sent on 07/09/2012

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2012

I would have to say that working with Sure Tones was a privilege. Not only was Jared a fantastic DJ, but he was so helpful with the entire planning process - exactly what every bride needs! He was able to customize the reception music and tailor it perfectly to fit our guests and the flow of the evening. I mentioned that I was hoping for string instruments for my ceremony, and he was able to find exactly what I was looking for, in my price range, and booked them on our behalf - we didn't have to do a thing! He was thorough, courteous, punctual, and more than happy to help with anything we needed. It was the perfect fit.

Sent on 05/04/2012

Katie · Married on 03/25/2011

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding! Thank you for being an amazing MC, and for making our day special!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/10/2010

We absolutely LOVED our DJ. Jared was amazing. He not only kept the flow of everything going, he was a great mental help for me. Our officiant had problems, and Jared was able to get me back on track and convince me to switch things around so that I wouldn't regret anything at a later date. Our guests had a great time dancing and he followed our requests perfectly. We are looking at using Sure Tones for our class reunion next summer, he was that good :)

Sent on 10/12/2010

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

LOL, I had no idea that we were even ON weddingwire.com! I am SO SORRY that I didn't see this before! I am so glad that you guys had a great time! It was quote the event to say the least, but you guys were great! Hopefully see you soon!! - Jared

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

PHENOMENAL!!! Book Jared Wade now, he is beyond worth it! Jared was so, so much more than a DJ for our wedding. He provided guidance and feedback based on his experiences to make our wedding amazing. Jared's attention to detail during meetings and the getting to know us sessions (double date night-observing our interaction as a couple) helped create an event that was customized to us. When we were having trouble picking our reception entrance song Jared listened to our ideas, used his creativity with our uniqueness and was able to help us pick out the perfect song and perfectly memorable reception entrance.
    He made sure that we were at ease with plans. Jared took the time to run through our ceremony multiple times to make us as comfortable as possible. You see, Jared married us too, he performed our ceremony. Again, Jared's attention to detail created our perfect wedding. He added wording and phrases specific to us. He even made my wording goof seem not so goofy.
    Not only did we love Jared, our family and friends did too. Throughout the reception many of our guests came up to us and asked how long we have know Jared. He fit in so well and knew us so well that it was like he was family.
    Jared took care of everything for us, including, detail to sound. His personal interest in sound equipment resulted in extremely high quality sound and music both indoor and outdoor throughout the event. He went above and communicated to all the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and made sure our timeline would be followed. During the wedding he mingled seamlessly with family and friends, kept the reception fun and everyone dancing, hit all my requests of a timeline and created the best night ever!! Thank you Jared, for everything you did for us.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Jennifer and Buddy!!! Thank you so much for those kind words! It was a true pleasure to not only be your Master of Ceremonies, but also your DJ, Officiant and Lighting Designer! More than any of that, it was an honor to get to you know both so well! You both have an amazing togetherness that I was thrilled to represent out at the Eiteljorg for your wedding in Indianapolis Indiana!! I am looking forward to seeing you both soon!! :-)

Jared was extremely helpful for us during the planning process! He checked in each month providing helpful tips and asking if we needed anything. During our meetings, he helped us brainstorm and decide exactly what we wanted for the entertainment aspect of our wedding. We had numerous compliments about the sound of our ceremony, which was a major concern of ours since our wedding was outdoors. He also did an excellent job keeping our reception upbeat and fun for all generations! Great experience with Jared Wade Entertainment!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Taylor!! You are SO welcome! Thank you so much for allowing me out to Avon Gardens with you and Jack and all your friends and families! It was a pleasure and an honor. :-)

Scott · Married on 08/10/2013

Jared surpassed our expectations and went above and beyond the call of duty. He was there the whole process before and after, he kept in great touch throughout each step, tweaked items when needed after asking our opinions and brought his great energy to our special night. Hands down Jared was the best vendor we dealt with throughout the wedding process, that says a lot when you are dealing with over 15 vendors. Jared took care of the ceremony music and the reception without any issues at all. I would highly recommend Sure Tones Entertainment. They are high energy, very professional, prompt, amazing resources and the key to a great wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2013

JT did a great job with me having almost no time to provide him with any information to help. He was able to meet several special and uncommon wedding requests for guests, and was super easy to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2012

Jared was the dj at my daughter's wedding. The planning process was easy for the bride and groom, he helped everyone stay on schedule at the reception, and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Many thank yous! It was a pleasure to be there with you all!

I would use him at my events.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Emily · Married on 05/25/2013

Jared is great. Very professional. Great website to keep track of all our special songs and different moments throughout the reception. He really listened to our thoughts and made our wedding feel personalized and special, not just a pre-made playlist. He also found live musicians for our ceremony, which was awesome!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jared was great to work with. He was very responsive and super personable. He has a lot of experience and you can tell he enjoys his job. He was very engaged during our planning meetings leading up to our wedding, and had helpful suggestions. He did a good job keeping a crowd on the dance floor (not easy given our guests!) and was a fun MC. The uplighting was also great! My only criticism is that some announcements for the guests were not made in a timely manner during the reception, but aside from that, Jared did a good job.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Mandi · Married on 10/23/2015

Jared was the perfect choice for us. He went beyond the role of being a DJ and he took the time to really get to know us and what we wanted our wedding day experience to be.
    He was extremely professional yet his sense of humor complimented things well. He was great with keeping the events of the ceremony and reception moving and he interacted with our guests to get a feel for what would help them enjoy the evening.
    In the end, Jared seems more like a good friend who was there to celebrate with you!!
    Thanks so much Jared!!

Jared totally deserves a 5 but I can't get the rate to change.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Mandi! Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Justin, and I am sure another Duck Pin Bowling double date is in order sooner than later. :-)