DG Visionaries

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

I see nights filled with vibrant personality. I see the music change the atmosphere. This is the night you will remember for a lifetime. I started DG Visionaries because I truly want to help your vision come true. We work with you and your vendors to enhance the experience for you and your guests and customize our services based on your vision. We are wedding experts and can provide top notch DJ and MC services for any event.

Being a visionary means seeing every detail. To me, your wedding day means more than just the music. It’s important to make sure each detail is prepared before your special day. We have a personalized online planning system to make sure our DJs execute the vision you have in mind. To me, having fun comes naturally knowing everything is arranged beforehand. My favorite part of being a DJ is seeing the faces of brides and grooms having the time of their lives with those they love. We take each wedding personally and do everything to make sure the greatest reception of your life embodies your vision.

And by “embody your vision,” I mean providing top quality DJ services through top quality DJs and equipment. Our toolbelt consists of high-end speakers, wireless microphones, turntables, and LED dance floor lighting that won’t make grandma go blind. We’ll craft a personalized soundtrack that’ll keep the dance floor packed all night long, drawing inspiration from the songs that mean the most you and your guests. Whether you’re into oldies, pop, hip hop, country, or all the above you can count on DG Visionaries to provide professional DJ services that no other provider in Indiana can match. For the full Visionary experience consider our complementary wedding film services or Visionary Photo Booth to make the most out of your wedding day!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,850

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

Laura T. Getting married on 07/12/2022

I cannot recommend Derald highly enough!!

During my search for a wedding DJ I spoke with countless others as I was looking for a very specific experience. I can honestly say that during my search Derald was the only person who met all the criteria I was wanting. I was wanting a professional, fun personality to keep things upbeat and moving. He absolutely blew my expectations out of the water with the day of performance. I needed someone who was extremely organized during the planning process; again he exceeded expectations. Derald was willing to meet several times to go over all the details and answer my many questions.

The day of the wedding everything regarding him went absolutely flawless. He was willing to remain flexible with last minute details that changed. The guest knew exactly what was happening when (another one of my major concerns). The announcements discussed were all in place. Most importantly he kept the guest entertained, interactive, and out on the dance floor. The music choices left up to him were perfect! There is absolutely nothing I would have changed with the experience working with Derald. I cannot recommend him highly enough!! To anyone looking for a fantastic DJ, Derald is your guy!!

DG Visionaries's reply:

You’re the best thank you so much Laura!! We had an amazing time celebrating with you and your family!
    Mindy O. Married on 04/30/2022

BOOK NOW, you won't regret it!!

The DJ Visionaries team was such a pleasure to work with! Derald was very helpful in guiding us through our schedule of events and song choices for our wedding. The tool provided was easy to navigate and make changes to along the way. We were even able to make a VERY last minute (day before the event) song change without issues! Our event had to be rescheduled because of COVID and Derald couldn't make it, so Trey took over as DJ and did a phenomenal job. Due to COVID protocols, he had to set up and then move TWICE during the event, since we had multiple locations for our wedding. Trey was flexible, professional, and did a fantastic job with everything. We could not have asked for anything more! Thank you DJ Visionaries!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Team

Derald Gray
Derald Gray
Director

Derald prides himself on turning visions into reality through sight and sound. This led him to eventually form DG Visionaries LLC. Capturing moments is the reason he does what he does, and his life revolves around his work as a DJ, filmmaker, and director. His vision is simple: collaborate effectively, pay attention to detail, work hard, sprinkle a dash of creativity throughout, and success will follow. When he’s not dreamcatching you can find Derald working out, hanging with friends and family, or listening to a good audiobook.

Trey Collins
Trey Collins
Wedding & Event DJ

As an MC and professional DJ, Trey stands out from the crowd. He’s always been the life of the party and has a vibrant personality. During each event, he strives to make you dance as if you were the only person in the room. He can read any crowd and pick out songs that perfectly fit the vibe. With an extensive musical background ranging from classical piano to club DJ’ing, Trey has the skills and tools needed to make your wedding reception a party you’ll never forget. In his downtime, he enjoys fishing at Lake Michigan and spending time with his children and family.

Noah Wright
Noah Wright
Wedding & Event DJ

Noah dives headfirst into action to help the Visionaries create magical wedding experiences as a Mobile DJ. He assists with equipment setup, provides mixes, and offers a much needed helping hand during events. His biggest motivator is sharing special moments with couples and their families during their wedding day. When he’s not helping others fulfill their visions Noah works to accomplish his own. He’s currently studying Popular Music/Music Technology and runs Division 1 Cross Country and Track at Purdue University Fort Wayne.

223 S Main St Elkhart, IN 46516 Elkhart, IN, 46516
Location of (DG Visionaries)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding