Skirvin Sound

Beech Grove, IN View map Visit website
$650 Most Popular Price

$650 Most Popular Price

Skirvin Sound is a wedding DJ business located in Beech Grove, Indiana. Since 2015, DJ Charles Skirvin has been showcasing his musical talent, MCing and DJing couples’ favorite music on their special day.

You can begin with a private consultation, laying out your vision for the event, so Charles has an idea of your wedding theme and budget. The next step will be deciding on the style of music, and Skirvin Sound boasts a wide selection. From Christian to club, oldies to pop and rock, Charles plays it all for your ceremony, reception, and after-party. He provides MCing for your event and can include a karaoke service should you desire. All sound/PA equipment, microphones, and uplighting will be provided by the team so that you can enjoy the day. Charles is also happy to travel for your event for a nominal fee. Perhaps it’s time to give Skirvin Sound a ring and see what Charles can do for your most magical day.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$350

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$650

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$1

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Club
Oldies
Pop
Rock

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Haley A. Married on 07/30/2022

Comfortable experience

We are very happy with our decision to go with Skirvin Sound for our wedding. He was very responsive and helpful through the process and arrived at a good time for our event. I chose an odd song to walk down the aisle to, which was only available on YouTube, we had a slight problem with wifi, but he was able to work to fix the situation and provided us with the chosen song. He made the whole situation comfortable and positive, and we would recommend him to anyone looking for an affordable DJ that doesn’t lack in quality.

Skirvin Sound's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review!! I had a lot of fun with your song preferences and everyone seemed to have a great time! Even though I think someone thought I was “trashy” at the end. Lol!!
    Meleah H. Married on 05/14/2022

Great DJ Experience

This was a great experience! He was professional and on time and provided all the equipment I needed and played our music just as we asked him to.

Skirvin Sound's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It means a lot! It was great going back to St Mary’s. It brought back memories of my high school band camp.
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 11/13/2021

Charles was our wedding DJ

Charles was very helpful, easy to work with, and did a great job with specific things that we wanted at our wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Skirvin Sound 1
Discount
I believe we should take care of those that take care of us. I offer a discount to those in the military and first responders(Police, EMT, Fire).
Skirvin Sound 2
Discount
As a very small Thank You to those on the front lines of the Covid -19 I would like to offer a break. I am discounting my services $50 at least until the end of the year to give you one less thing to worry about for your big day.

154 S 2nd Ave Beech Grove, IN, 46107
(317) 902-0360
Location of (Skirvin Sound)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding