Jared Wade Entertainment Reviews

Jared Wade Entertainment 5
Jared Wade Entertainment 6
Jared Wade Entertainment 7

Anna · Married on 08/16/2014

Jared did a wonderful job throughout the entire process! We had multiple meetings before the wedding to discuss exactly what we wanted. Jared was great with offering suggestions when we asked and was able to come up with a song for just about everything we needed. During the wedding he kept us on schedule to make sure we had time for everything planned. We got so many compliments on the DJ and the wide variety of songs played at our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend him to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Brett · Married on 07/19/2014

As we review our wedding, one component we could not imagine having is Jared. Jared seamlessly coordinated and executed our beyond perfect reception. Jared is not just a "DJ", he coordinates with your photographer, caterer, musicians, pastor, parents, he takes care of everything. He has a unique, fresh personality and charisma with a sense of humor for everyone! He is a true professional and is able to cater to any of your needs. After our wedding, we had several inquiries of were this great DJ came from and if they could have his information for their own weddings. Jared is one of the best facets and decisions we could have made for our wedding day. We cannot fully express how wonderful it is to have worked with this company and specific professional! Jared is more than someone you hire as a vendor for your wedding, he is a person that you have a great opportunity to form a relationship with prior to your wedding day; which is such a blessing. If you are still in the process of finding a DJ, we can assure you that the search is over, and Jared is the only way to go!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Jared did a fantastic job with our wedding reception! He was professional, fun, and kept the party going. Our location was a little tricky and we wanted to do some unique things that Jared played a huge part in making happen. My husband and I were worry free throughout the whole evening knowing that we were in good hands with Jared to keep the night running smoothly and on schedule. His music selection catered to our guests perfectly and there wasn't a moment throughout the night that the dance floor was empty. Two months later friends and family continue to tell us how much FUN they had at our wedding reception, which my husband and I highly attribute to Jared.
    Planning our wedding from several states away posed a challenge, but Jared was great at working with us through multiple Skype conferences and emails. Any future bride and groom would be lucky to work with a professional such as Jared.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Morgan · Married on 05/10/2014

Our wedding reception went so well because of Jared! He ran the whole night from start to finish and kept everyone on the dance floor having fun. It was so nice knowing that my new husband and I could relax and mingle without having to worry about entertaining everyone. He kept the party going and people were not ready to leave after the last song! During the whole planning process he was so helpful whenever we had questions or concerns. We lived in a different state, so having Jared be flexible and meet with us in a Google chat relieved us from the stress of driving every weekend. So many of our family and friends commented on how well the reception was orchestrated and how funny and personable Jared was. We are so happy that we picked Jared as our DJ, he was incredible and we would recommend him to any newly engaged couple!! Thanks again Jared, we had a perfect wedding thanks to you!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Jenna · Married on 12/28/2013

We had a wonderful wedding reception and a lot of fun on the dance floor thanks to Jared Wade! He is an awesome person: easy to work with, very flexible with meeting times, and went above and beyond what most DJs would do. Jared contacted my other wedding vendors to discuss the planned events at the reception, he really did an awesome job making the night flow smoothly. And of course, he did a good job getting people out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Jared! :)

Sent on 07/13/2014

Kara · Married on 11/02/2013

Jared Wade with Sure Tones was AMAZING!! We were so impressed how much he listened to what WE wanted. I remember my husband and I looking at each other numerous times during dinner to comment on how perfect the music was. Jared was able to get everyone up and dancing and incorporate music that expressed are likes and style. Would recommend to any bride, groom--or just anyone looking to have a great emcee and music at their party!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

I found and read other great reviews online when I chose Sure Tones. They offered a variety of services and packages that made me feel like I had lots of options no matter what my budget was. Jared "met" me over Skype first and then, in person with my husband. He was so easy to get to know and really funny! He explained with patience and detail every step of the ceremony and reception that we needed him to handle. At the wedding, he was gregarious with the guests when appropriate and stood in the background when appropriate. He played exactly what we wanted and introduced a couple new things he thought we would like. The music was never too loud. Many of my guests commented how great he was, and the other vendors noticed as well. I would recommend Jared in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

My wife and I used Suretones Entertainment for our wedding on 10/12/13. We were very happy with our dj Jason and the service Suretones gave us. They were professional, informative, and helped us create a great atmosphere for the reception. I loved that they didn't force anything unnecessary for us. Jared and his team have this natural, laid back approach to their job. They know how to work with couples and provide them with a great experience. They are always on top of it and kept in contact with you to make sure everything goes smoothly. I highly recommend their service.

Sent on 11/13/2013

JT was so easy to work with and did a wonderful job at our wedding reception!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2013

JT was the DJ at my wedding reception and he was awesome. He met with us ahead of time to get a feel for us and what we wanted. He was easy to get a hole of and stayed on top of things. He was very helpful at the reception and made everything flow. He played great music and everyone had a blast. We had so many compliments for our choice of DJ. We will be using him again in the future!

Sent on 10/07/2013

We had the privilege of working with JT. He had an amazing demeanor and we loved working with him. He was very professional and had a great attitude. We met with him twice before our wedding day. He even met us at our venue to make sure that the setup would work out well because it was a unique venue. JT even came to the Rehearsal which helped things go smoothly. On the day of, he was extremely flexible. He did a great job with announcements and helped make things flow. When I didn't want certain sons played, he was great at politely telling guests no. He stuck to our list of music and threw in some great songs of his own here and there. Everyone was dancing all night long. He even kept the party going 30 minutes longer because we weren't ready to end the night. He was awesome to work with and would highly recommend JT to anyone that is looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 08/25/2013

We met with several DJs before Jared from Sure Tones Entertainment and were not convinced at all by any of them. They all seemed to have a sales pitch and we felt like they were trying to give us the “hard sell”. From our first meeting with Jared, we knew he was the one for us. He was well informed, easy to talk to, and made us feel really comfortable. He helped us prepare and plan for the music, but also details that we had not even thought of. On our wedding day, from the moment the music started until the end of the night, Jared was there doing an amazing job spinning tunes, keeping us on track and keeping the party going! I recommend this company 100%!!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2013

My finance and I did a lot of research to decide who we wanted as the DJ for our wedding. We called Sure Tones initially just to get a price quote (which we were really impressed with) but then had a great conversation about how the music is picked and ideas for songs (which we were even more impressed with!). My techie husband loved the online song request system that we shared with the wedding party and our parents so everyone could put in a request. Jared Wade, the owner/manager of Sure Tones and DJ for our wedding, met with us both over the phone and in person at his office to help create a reception timeline of events. We knew in general what we wanted, but Jared was awesome about listening to our vision then helping clarify details as well as offer suggestions. We also went with Jared and Sure Tones for up-lighting to illuminate the walls and it really created the ambiance we had hoped to see. According to my mother everyone dance even long after my groom and I left, Jarred was super professional and seems to really enjoy what he does, and my now husband and I would highly recommend Sure Tones and Jared Wade.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Alan · Married on 05/04/2013

Jared is the epitome of a man who has passion for what he does. Basing our vendor selections more so on personality than budget, wanting a personal relationship with those who would represent us on our wedding day, there was absolutely no question after our very first meeting that Jared would be our DJ; we contracted with him the very next day. He worked with us throughout the planning process to create exactly what we wanted as the evening played out, including a couple of unique and special requests; he made everything work perfectly. Most importantly, Jared is simply down to earth! He didn't stand behind the booth and push buttons all evening; he worked the crowd, got to know our families, kept the dance floor active, and made sure all of our guests were not only informed, but most certainly entertained! Jared loves what he does, and it shows. He is very professional, responsive, and creates an unmatched relationship with his clients to make their event perfect! Being 'in the industry', Jared is able to share his knowledge regarding all things wedding related, not just DJ oriented. He went above and beyond in easing any anxiety leading up to our wedding by providing guidance and answering any questions we may have had. Without hesitation, we very highly recommend Jared and Sure Tones Entertainment. Marla and Alan Rosenwinkel – May 4, 2013

Sent on 10/01/2013

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Marla and Alan! I had a great time with you, your families and friends! - Jared :-)

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2013

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I don't have enough good things to say about Sure Tones Entertainment! They did a great job as the DJ for our wedding reception. The DJ to me was a very important part of the reception because I wanted everyone to be able to enjoy themselves from our grandparents to all of our friends and Sure Tones Entertainment made that happen. We told them that we wanted and upbeat reception with lots of dancing and they made that happen for us. Our family and friends haven't stopped complimenting them and it's been 3 weeks since the wedding. Not only were they awesome for the reception they were great from the very beginning. I had no idea what I was looking for when picking a DJ and when I met Jared I knew right away that they would be great because of his energy. They are very easy to get in contact with and responded very quickly. They kept me informed throughout the entire process and throughout our reception. They are professional yet fun, and their online planning is an excellent feature. Just because you do online planning doesn't mean they won't meet with you to go over everything before the big day. They put my mind at ease knowing we had all the big events for the night planned out. Our family also enjoyed being able to request songs for our reception as well, and they had an enormous selection of songs. Also another bonus is that they are not badly priced compared to others we looked at. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ for any event!

Sent on 04/28/2013

Toni · Married on 12/28/2012

Jared was an integral part of making my daughter Kiersten Hyten’s wedding a huge success!! The Suretones Entertainment website made the music selection so effortless for both myself and my daughter and he was able to accommodate all our requests! On the day of the wedding without much rehearse or advance planning, he worked with our minister seamlessly during the ceremony and reception to make everything flow. I know without a doubt it wouldn’t have been as wonderful without him! Thank you so much for helping us with our special day!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Kiersten · Married on 12/28/2012

Jared was AMAZING! He was so fun and really knew how to get the guests on the dance floor. He interacted very well with my guests and he makes sure that both the Bride and Groom get exactly what they want out of their experience. He helped us make an outrageous re-entrance to our reception and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2012

Jared was such a nice guy. So much fun, and easy going. He made everything go so smoothly, and everything went off without a hitch. I HIGHLY recommend using Sure Tones Entertainment. This guy is awesome!

Sent on 01/13/2013

As a second time bride with two young boys to think of, we had a family beach wedding and wanted to follow up with a huge kid friendly but adult fun reception! The mistake I made at my first wedding was not hiring a good DJ and did not want to make that mistake again. After a lot of research and calling and interviewing a lot of DJ's in Indy I knew when I talked to Jared at SureTones that they would be perfect for us.
    Their communication was great, fast, and always professional. We met our DJ JT and we knew as soon as we met with him he would fit our group perfectly.

JT kept everyone dancing, and the best part of all was he was sooooo sweet to my two boys. They were constantly bugging him at the DJ table to play songs and talking his ear off and he just kept on smiling! Everyone had a great time and nothing but positive thing to say about him.
    He kept the night on track with the events, and even when my dad disappeared right before the father daughter dance he made a fast decision and got things going in another direction before anyone even noticed.
    I greatly appreciate all of his efforts for our reception. I would recommend Sure Tones to anyone!

Sent on 01/04/2013

I hired Jared with Sure Tones Entertainment for my November 2012 wedding. I had only read one review of his business and couldn't find another thing about him, but I followed my gut feeling and couldn't be happier that I did.

From the start of our e-mails through our meeting to start the process and on through the ongoing communications, final details, ceremony and reception, Jared was professional, prompt, clear, friendly, funny, and awesome to work with. I don't think that I ever waited more than 24 hours to get an e-mail response, and I was full of dumb questions. He kept me laughing and comfortable every step of the way, offered helpful insight and feedback on song choices, and actually thought of the silly introduction song that we surprised my husband with, which he loved. Jared was professional (and tactful) in dealing with one of my other pain in the butt vendors.

He handled my ceremony music as well as reception music and did so flawlessly. The reception was amazing, and I have not stopped getting comments on how cool my DJ was. Jared's DJ skills were the dealbreaker that made my reception awesome. Not the venue, not the catering, not the centerpieces, the DJ.

His prices were very reasonable and worth every penny. I can't recommend him highly enough, and probably still will be when I'm 90 and my 90 year old friends need a DJ for their nursing home party and he's retired and he wishes I'd stop recommending him. Stop your DJ search here, you've found the one.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Tara · Married on 09/22/2012

Jared was quick to respond and always professional. He was willing to take the lead or take cues from me in the planning process. Most importantly, during the reception jared arrived early and took the lead with other vendors to be sure the entire evening flowed smooth which was a huge help to me because I did not have a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Tara!!! I had a great time with you all and I am totally looking for a reason to go back down there for more ice cream! Lol! Oliver loved the glow sticks by the way! Enjoy your new husband and ill be calling soon to bring maggie on a trip on the boat!

Mical · Married on 09/15/2012

Jason was our DJ for our wedding in September of 2012. We worked out a playlist and schedule so that he could take care of everything on our big day, and he did it wonderfully! We had no worries, and everything went super smooth. Jason was funny, personable, and everybody had a great time. Thank you, Jason and Sure Tones Entertainment!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2012

We are SO glad we hired Jared with Sure Tones Entertainment to DJ our wedding - he was fantastic. Throughout the process, he made enjoying our day so easy. When we first began researching DJs in the Indianapolis area, we found his rates to be the most competitive around. He was always quick to respond to emails, phone calls, etc., and was flexible in setting up meetings convenient to our schedule. We even utilized Skype on occasion, which was a huge help after running around from appointment to appointment! His planning guide is very comprehensive and helped us to rest assured that he had all the details covered, from who's who to our favorite songs to what not to play. Come the day of the wedding, he was super helpful and professional, coordinating the reception beautifully with our live cocktail hour musician and reception coordinator. He was even flexible enough to play from an MP3 file my husband brought to him mid-party!

I can't stress enough how pleased we were with our experience with Jared and Sure Tones Entertainment. Jared - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Brandi · Married on 05/26/2012

Jared at Sure Tones is AMAZING!! From the first time I emailed him to our wedding day he was always professional and responsive. In the beginning we were having our wedding at a venue in Indianapolis, when we changed our location to our home three weeks before, he was very flexible and worked with us personally to make sure we had exactly what we were looking for. Jared came by our home to look at our space, and when he did we were having trouble with our table layout, he even took the time to help us re-arrange tables and chairs and make sure we had the best possible arrangement. When we signed the contract with Sure Tones Jared sent us a link so that we could fill out our event specifications, including times and special announcements. He got a real idea of what our music taste is, and we even got to fill out specific songs we wanted him to play at our wedding. We even had the option to share the link with some of our wedding guests so they could also request songs. Jared is a class act and very fun to work with. I would recommend him for your next event.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Mallory · Married on 05/26/2012

We used JT from Sure Tone Entertainment and he was awesome! Played all the right music to keep everyone dancing all night long! The owner of Sure Tone, Jared, was always very quick when responding to emails and questions I had! Pricing was very reasonable as well! Even when there was a hiccup the day of the wedding, JT worked hard to help get every thing figured out and keep us all at ease! Very pleased with Sure Tone!

Sent on 06/03/2012