Jared Wade Entertainment Reviews

Jared Wade Entertainment 5
Jared Wade Entertainment 6
Jared Wade Entertainment 7

Ashlee · Married on 07/08/2017

Jared helped make our wedding day perfect not only for us but also for all of our guests! The planning process with Jared was so personal and easy to do both with him and online. We love that he took the time to honestly get to know us and our vision for our reception. The evening ran so smoothly because of his communication with our other vendors and we felt so at ease and didn't have to worry about anything. He even helped put up tables at the end of the night! We got so many compliments from our guests and families on how amazing Jared was!! We highly, highly recommend Jared Wade Entertainment for your special day! You will get everything you've dreamed of and not have to stress at all because Jared is that amazing! Thank you Jared for making our day better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Betsy · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Jared! He did a phenomenal job on our wedding day and was an absolute joy to work with in the months leading up to our big day. Jared is personable, organized, easy to talk with, and does an amazing job of keeping the party going! A month after our wedding, we had friends/family still commenting on Jared and how much they enjoyed him. I can honestly say I wasn't one bit worried or stressed about how Jared would do on our wedding day - he comes prepared and has a natural talent that is hard to find. In the months prior to the wedding, we would receive emails about things he needed from us and/or ways he could help us - like I said earlier, very organized! Highly recommend his services, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

Jared Wade was a wonderful DJ and MC for the night of our wedding!! He was very professional and I heard many compliments toward him from our guests. From the beginning he was very helpful with sending us monthly emails to keep us on track with wedding planning both music and more. Thank you again so much Jared you helped to make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Kelli · Married on 10/15/2016

There are not enough wonderful words to describe how helpful and just plain awesome Jared was throughout our entire wedding process! We are so appreciative of everything he did for us. He was extremely organized and professional, and it was so wonderful to not have to worry about anything during our special day because I know Jared had it taken care of. We had so many people come up and tell us during our reception how awesome our DJ was/how impressed they were with him and how easy he made the night flow! Thank you, Jared! You truly are amazing at what you do!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Margaret · Married on 10/01/2016

Jared was great to work with for our wedding. Our pre-event debrief meeting was extremely helpful, as he was able to give suggestions about navigating different wedding traditions with our beliefs and family situation. At the event, he was very skilled at working with the other vendors to make adjustments in timeline, etc. He is great with a microphone, helping direct guests without talking too much or being overly “showy.” We’d recommend him highly; we were very happy with his service at our wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Ryan · Married on 09/04/2016

AWESOME is the best word to describe this guy. He is extremely professional and organized. His planning tools and helpful suggestions helped keep us on track and get us to the wedding of our dreams. If you're looking for a DJ for your reception and/or ceremony, no need to look any further. Jared made everything personalized to us and what we wanted, and he made sure all of our guests were having a great time. He'll do the same for you too, so just hire him already!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Margaret & Ryan! Thanks so much for the kind words and I am super glad to hear that your honeymoon was awesome! I truly appreciate your trust in me for your big day, and look forward to staying in touch! :-)

Angela · Married on 08/20/2016

You really should book Jared Wade Entertainment!!! The. Most. Incredible and amazing DJ. Jared is so professional and so much fun (which are 2 combinations very important to us). From the start of the planning process right up to the rehearsal dinner and wedding, Jared helped us with logistics, the right songs, and any other details we were unintentionally leaving out (neither of us were married before). We first hired Jared for our wedding through a friend's referral and quickly secured him for our ceremony AND rehearsal dinner where he put together an interactive and FUN trivia game. I highly recommend Jared Wade Entertainment and we definitely will hire him again for future music needs.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Angela!! Thank you so much for everything you wrote above! It means the world to me that you would take some time to write that. :-) Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!! (Feud next time? Deal?!)

Hope · Married on 07/29/2016

Jared Wade was a phenomenal DJ and event coordinator! He was so personable throughout the entire process. He took so much time and effort to perfect and make his time with us so special! He helped us plan and organize to the last detail of the special music we wanted and how the day would go not only for the ceremony but for the entire reception! He helped keep everything on schedule and our guests absolutely loved him! His main goal was for our guests to truly enjoy themselves and make our day so special and he did exactly that! We could not have found anyone else as good as him!!! Our family, friends, and my husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Jared Wade to any bride and groom looking for an AWESOME DJ/event coordinator/ and special lighting effects for their special wedding day!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Hope! Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your special day! It was so much fun getting to know you, Aaron and your families, and also letting me join you on your rehearsal dinner for some extra fun during the pre-party! :-)

Cortne · Married on 06/18/2016

We are so glad we hired Jared to host our June rehearsal, ceremony and wedding reception! He was extremely professional, very organized and very easy to get in contact with, which I think is a huge key when working with any vendor. He met with us several times and his website was a huge plus in regards to planning.

We hired Jared for our rehearsal (ceremony and dinner) which I highly recommend to any bride and groom. Jared being present for the ceremony rehearsal eased our minds regarding how the actual wedding day would play out. When he mentioned that he could host our dinner and provide entertainment in the form of trivia, we were extremely excited. Our friends and family really enjoyed our rehearsal dinner since it was unique and interactive.

We had a laid back wedding, to which Jared was completely amenable and I fully believe he listens to all his clients and their expectations and makes it their event. Our ceremony and reception went wonderfully and we cannot thank Jared enough!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Loranda · Married on 04/08/2016

Jared is by far one of the best choices for our wedding. Not only is he very professional and a great person, but he is what made our wedding day run so smoothly! Not one hitch and our guests enjoyed their evening celebrating with us. You are seriously missing out if you don't call him! He is so knowledgeable and experienced and I had not one worry that day. He handled it all!!! He has great equipment, music, up lighting and spot lighting which made our even more spectacular! My husband and I were blown away! I'm pretty sure we will both go to him for all of our future weddings, should this one not work out! HA!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Marilyn · Married on 02/19/2016

My husband and I are SO lucky to have Jared Wade as our Wedding DJ/Professional Host. We planned a 115 person destination wedding in Puerto Rico, and Jared traveled all the way from Indianapolis to help make our day the best day of our lives. Initially, we were going to book a DJ in Puerto Rico, however Jared was recommended to us by several different brides and other professional DJs in the wedding business.

From day one, Jared was extremely responsive, professional, energetic, fun and positive. Jared was easily one of our best vendors to work with. My husband and I had the opportunity to meet with Jared several times before our wedding and each time was a pleasure. It is clear Jared is an expert in his field, extremely talented and conducts his business with such care. He is extremely organized and delivers well above expectation. Our wedding day was magical for not only my husband and I, but for all 115 of our guests because of the environment and tone set by Jared.

Jared has a contagious personality and great sense of humor which adds to his likability factor. He offers thoughtful feedback, yet allows brides and grooms to personalize their wedding day. I would book Jared all over again and recommend him to any bride! Following our wedding, he promptly posted end of night group pictures that were amazing as well as an awesome video blog. We are lucky to have such great footage of our night! THANKS JARED!!!!! Marilyn and Brent

Sent on 02/25/2016

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Marilyn & Brent! Thank you so much for allowing me to be such a special part of your big day! It was a true pleasure and honor to travel to Puerto Rico with you, your families and friends to celebrate with you all! It was a joy and I can't wait to see you all again down the road!! :-)

Linda · event on 12/13/2015

Duncan Supply Co., Inc. hired Jared Wade to design and host our entertainment for our 2015 Employee Christmas Party. Jared met with us several times making sure that we had thought of everything and that everyone was on the same page concerning what was going to happen, how and when it would be happening. We begin the night by having a dinner buffet and longevity awards prior to the evening’s entertainment. The past several years we have hosted Bunco, a dice game which is a GREAT mixer. Jared suggest that we keep Bunco (primarily an individual effort) but shorten the play time and add some team games. He was instrumental in helping us decide what games, from his repertoire, would work best for our group and for the transition from Bunco. He then helped us design a points system that could easily be added to the Bunco scores. Scoring is important as we have always provided a gift table of nice gifts ranging from a couple of hundred dollars to twenty five dollars, highest number of points gets to select first and so on.

Jared’s team arrived to the event early and were very organized. The team took charge in getting everything set up. Jared himself not only hosted the team games but MC’d Bunco for us as well. Our employees couldn’t stop talking about the NEW changes and how much fun they had. It was all a huge success!

We felt that Jared’s pricing was very fair for the amount of work, effort and expertise that went into planning and carrying off the entertainment portion of our 2015 Holiday Party. He customized a program that we would work for us, making sure we were comfortable with every step of the way. We could not have been happier, and are already booking again for 2016!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

It was a true privilege to be part of your 2015 Employee Christmas Party! Excited that your team enjoyed it so much, and very much looking forward to 2016 and beyond! Thank you for not only allowing me to be part of it, but also trusting me with your annual event! :-)

Molly · Married on 10/17/2015

Jared is an absolute pleasure to work with and was so incredible during our October wedding!!! We interviewed a couple of DJs in the Indy area and Jared's professionalism, organization, ease, and knowledge of the wedding industry blew us away. He was the perfect choice for our big day! We so enjoyed not only getting to know Jared as our wedding DJ, but as a friend we could laugh with and confide in during our wedding planning process. Besides his killer skills and the fact that he seriously didn't miss a beat, I think that's what makes Jared the best DJ and event host out there -- he really truly takes time to get to know couples and their families and their stories. You end up feeling like he's a special part of your wedding and someone you can absolutely trust to make your day go off without a hitch. And he did! Everyone loved him -- he's energetic, charismatic, genuine, and thoughtful. He even worked with my father's friends who wanted to pull off a special surprise serenade for me in memory of my dad. I would recommend him to any bride and groom who want to leave a lasting impression on their guests. DJs are the captain of fun at your reception, and he definitely lives up to it (and then some). Thank you so much Jared!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Molly... I am beyond grateful for your friendship and allowing me to be part of your AMAZING wedding celebration! Your whole family and friends made what I do extremely fun and exciting the entire night. I've never been called a captain before, but it is you who I should be saluting. :-)

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2015

Hiring Jared was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding and ceremony. He is such a delight to work with. He worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted in a completely non-stressful and fun environment. He got to know us as a couple and then because of this extra interest he takes, he was able to recommend things we didn't even know we wanted. This is all before the big day. The day of, he is amazing. He was instrumental in navigating the flow of our evening. Even when our shuttle bus got stuck under the awning of our venue and dinner was delayed by about 1.5 hours, he quickly took action to rearrange the speeches and video collage we had prepared in such a way that no one even noticed dinner was delayed!! He helps things move smoothly throughout the evening. I also had tons of compliments from guests about how our "DJ" played such great music! My husband and I kept saying, "Ok, after this song we'll go say hi to some more people." But then another epic song came on and we couldn't leave the dance floor! We had the greatest time and so much of that had to do with the enormous amount of skill Jared brings. He really made our wedding day special. Thank you so much, Jared!!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Thank yous beyond thank yous to both you and Abe! You guys, as well as your guests, families and friends were amazing all evening long out at Laurel Hall and it was a true pleasure to be part of it! smile emoticon Event more, so great to call you friends! :-)

Tim · Married on 09/12/2015

If I could rate 100/5 stars I would. Yes, Jared is that good. He is the perfect DJ for your wedding. Incredibly professional and he loves making your day a perfect one. When you work with Jared you will forget that he has other clients because he is so focused on you, but then you go on Facebook and you see that he has weddings every weekend. There's a reason why! Jared does a great job feeling out the party and adjusting music based on what he reads. From the first time you meet with Jared you will know you made the right decision. He will walk you through everything you need to know. He puts together a timeline and works through every single detail to ensure a perfect reception. You will work side by side with Jared up until the wedding date and then you turn it over to him and he delivers! There are plenty of other things to worry about on your wedding day. If you pick Jared, DJ is not one of them. Honestly, if pick another DJ you're making a huge mistake. Oh, and his Last Shot photo is the best! Your friends and family will love it too!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Truly humbled!! Thank you so much for those kind words! Congrats you two!!

Colleen · Married on 08/29/2015

Jared was one of the best parts of our wedding day in August! He made the planning process stress-free and delivered on everything we asked for the day of. From the very first meeting he understood our vision and music taste. We added on a lighting package last minute and were very pleased with the atmosphere he created! Jared exceeded our expectations - I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Colleen, thank YOU so much for allowing me to be part of your celebration! It was a true pleasure to be with you all out at The Crane Bay Event Center and I am looking forward to seeing you all again down the road. I had a blast with your music selections and your glow sticks made the night perfect!! Thanks again!   #ProfessionalEventHost

Ben · Married on 08/22/2015

Jared came recommended by an acquaintance who used him for their wedding. Unlike other referrals from friends, this one came with, "this is the guy you want- we wouldn't have changed a thing- it went super smooth!" We met with Jared shortly after and I was impressed with his professionalism as well as willingness to help us with the event plan/timeline. Jared is definitely a pro, but doesn't make you feel dumb when you ask questions. If we needed DJ/event host services again, Jared is the guy.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Many thanks Ben!! It was a pleasure to celebrate with you all on an amazingly beautiful evening! :-)

Tom · Married on 07/11/2015

Jared was a fabulous MC!! He helped us through the entire process of wedding planning and was an asset from the very beginning. At the reception, he provided structure to the night and helped move things along. He also had a wonderful sense of humor on the microphone, but did so without trying to steal the show. From the planning to the day itself, working with Jared was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Jared was our Event Host for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. He made our planning meetings fun, enjoyable, and worthwhile. He took our ideas and turned them into memorable moments. We were extremely happy with how he got to know our guests and how to keep them involved in the party. He was very professional and fun throughout the entire process. We felt that we were working with a friend and not just an acquaintance. Thank you for helping to make our wedding awesome Jared!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Bobby! Thank you so much for the kind words! Game night to be scheduled soon my friend! :-)

Jesika · Married on 05/16/2015

Jared did a great job at our wedding! He helped make the reception go smoothly and provided some comic relief for those unavoidable awkward moments ( like when the garder is too light to fling at your groomsmen and single friends) The music was great and his personality as the mc was friendly and welcoming. Every meeting with Jared was hilarious we were practically crying when we left and they were productive. I would 100% recommend Jared, the dj was imperative for keeping our wedding on time and organized.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/15/2015

Jared was such a phenomenal event host for our wedding! He clearly had experience and was extremely professional. I would absolutely recommend him to any of my friends or family! He is also very reasonably priced, which is very convenient since wedding expenses can add up so quickly!!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Kerri · Married on 10/18/2014

Anyone that chooses Jared as their DJ, will be more than happy they did!

We know that a DJ can make or break an event so when Jared was recommended to my husband John & I for our wedding, we knew we'd be in good hands. When we first met Jared, he immediately put us at ease with his personality & instead of immediately talking business, he sincerely wanted to know our story & what brought us together. He then shared his story with us. When it was time to talk business, Jared was very thorough & thoughtful in his approach. The website he has set up for his clients is awesome & very user friendly. Definitely helps keep the stress level down when it comes to choosing & organizing the music. He also made it a point to stay in touch & follow-up with us throughout the months & weeks before our wedding.

When it was time to get down to the final weeks before our wedding, Jared met with us, going over schedules & our music to make sure we were comfortable. We knew everything was going to be great!

The day of our wedding John & I had our first look photos taken inside the reception hall & Jared surprised us by playing our first dance song. When the doors opened & John & I saw each other for the first time, with our song playing in the background, we were both brought to very joyful tears. It was a moment that couldn’t have been more perfect & one we will never forget!

The wedding was perfect as well! Jared did an amazingly awesome job during the entire process & we felt so blessed to have had him as our DJ! He has been in the business for a long time & knows his stuff, that's for sure! John & I would recommend Jared a million times over!

Sent on 11/08/2014
  • User4432032 · 2+ years ago

I can't think of a single negative thing to say about Jared! We knew he would be great from our first meeting. He was so much fun to work with and was more then just a "DJ" Our guests loved him and he did a great job. Our day and the wedding process would not have been the same without him!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2014

Jared is so awesome! He was our wedding DJ at Avon Gardens. He helped coordinate event details and made some last minute changes to help make our day less stressful. He is super creative and found a way to incorporate our hobbies into the wedding. We are still getting compliments on how wonderful Jared was.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Carol · Married on 09/26/2014

Jared was incredible. He kept the wedding moving right along without being intrusive. He was very responsive to special requests and dedications. He is a true professional and would make any special day even better. I was planning this wedding for my daughter long distance and Jared was very responsive to every phone call and email.
    I cannot recommend him any more highly than the 5 stars I was allowed-but I would give him a 10!
    You can't do any better than Jared.

Sent on 09/30/2014