Jared Wade Entertainment Reviews

Jared Wade Entertainment 5
Jared Wade Entertainment 6
Jared Wade Entertainment 7

Eric Kelly · Married on 08/31/2019

Exceptional great DJ for an amazing price

Jared is an absolutely amazing vendor to work with. He is very professional and personable. Absolutely understanding of any requests that you have and is very flexible. He is imaginative as far as making your reception space the most useful for dancing. We also booked him for our rehearsal dinner which changed the dynamic of your typical rehearsal. It was much more lively and energetic than most dinners. By the end of the night, everyone was laughing and having a good time. At the reception, he was constantly checking in on us to see if there was anything he could do for us. At the end of the night, he clears the room and gives the bride and groom one last dance together. All of the guests, photographers, vendors, and even himself leave the reception area so that you are able to enjoy this moment with your new spouse. Best vendor that we used for the entire wedding and at a stunningly great price.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Eric and Erin! Thanks so much for those kind words! It has been a blast getting to know you both, as well as being able to celebrate with you all was amazing! Looking forward to catching up when you are back in Indy. Thank you again for your service and let me know if there is anything you need from me in the future. :-)
  • Jessica

Jessica Gottlieb · Married on 06/02/2019

An extra special day

Working with Jared was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. He has such a passion for what he does and goes above and beyond to represent the couple he's working with perfectly on their big day! He made a huge effort to get to know me and my now husband before the wedding, and was even willing to join us on a double date at a hockey game (something he and his wife had never been to) to hang out with us in our element. Doing this helped him to contribute some wonderful ideas to make the reception a BLAST that fit us perfectly! On the day of the wedding, he spent the dinner hour conversing and engaging with our guests at their tables to make sure they enjoyed our day even more. Not only is he a great DJ that knew how to keep a crowd on the dance floor, he also did a wonderful job representing us as our MC for the night. If something unexpected comes up (like a 4 year old requesting "Let It Go" 5 times during the night), he will consult with you first before "letting it go." :) Thanks for all you did to make our day extra special, Jared!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Willis

Willis Brown · Married on 06/01/2019

Easy to Work With DJ and Emcee

Jared was great...we were planning from afar and he was extremely supportive. He managed to bring the exact type of energy and music we wanted at our wedding. He brought some outside the box ideas, which brought some unique elements (that we liked) into our special day. His attention to detail was spot on.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Katie Long · Married on 05/10/2019

Best dj/mc ever!

Jared was SO amazing at my wedding! He made all of our guests feel welcomed, made us laugh and took the time to personally get to know us. I couldn't imagine anyone else being able to do what he did! Yes - he has a little bit of a higher cost but worth every single penny. He took the time to meet with us several times, answered all our questions, gave us sweet ideas on what to do to make our day better. Our guests absolutely loved him and he always made us laugh! I 1000% recommend Jared and couldn't say one negative thing about him. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Josh Peters · Married on 05/03/2019

Better than the Best

Not only a great professional, but a great human being. Everyone on the guest list has said that they've never had more fun at a wedding than with Jared at the helm!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

You are a gentleman and a scholar my friend! It was a pleasure celebrating with you, Jess and your family and friends! ::DAB::

Chris · Married on 12/31/2018

Phenomenal Experience

Our wedding would not have been the same without the guidance, knowledge and performance of Jared Wade. Jared is more than a DJ, he is an expert at events and how they should flow. Jared took the time to get to know my wife and I personally (seriously, we spent a night playing board games so he could understand how we interact). He's great working on the fly and the music for our event was perfect. Our wedding was three months ago and we're still getting compliments on how much fun people had. I don't know how many times I've heard how packed our dance floor was and we owe a lot of that to Jared. I would recommend him for any event. You know you are getting top notch service and a professional.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Dani M. · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazeballs!

Jared was an awesome DJ for our wedding! He lives up to the raves and reviews. He wasn’t just a DJ that asked us for some songs we wanted to hear and played them. He took the time to truly dive in to everything we wanted out of the day and strategically played the right songs at the right time, which was something I didn’t think was necessary, but totally was! It helped keep the dance floor poppin all night long! He also really took the time to get to know my husband and I on a personal level. I’ve been to a ton of weddings, but honestly ours went so perfectly (yes I’m slightly biased), but I know it wouldn’t have without Jared. He listened to every request we had and executed it flawlessly. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event in the future! Thank you so much Jared!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Arielle · Married on 11/10/2018

The Master of Ceremonies!

Jared was an easy hire for us - my best friend hired him for her wedding a year before ours and he was so impressive, professional and fun, we knew we had to hire him for our own wedding! Jared is so much more than a wedding DJ. Of course, he played great music, kept the dance floor alive until the very last song, paid close attention to the types of music that got our guests on their feet and ensured the reception was an absolute BLAST, all of which are things you’d expect of your wedding DJ. Not only did he do all of the expected items exceptionally well, he did so much more to completely exceed our expectations - he was truly a Master of Ceremonies. Working with Jared is so easy and stress free; he is organized, always responsive to any questions/ideas and he offers online options for payments/contract signing/event planning. He worked with us via video chat as we were planning our wedding from out of state so that we could, together, design our reception to our taste and as fit for our venue. On the wedding day, Jared conducted the reception with such expertise and class; he was able to grab the guests’ attention quickly so that the transitions between events were seamless. Jared’s passion for his profession shines through with his incredibly unique ideas, one of which surprised all of our guests including our parents, leaving the whole room in tears with the sweetness of the idea. We can’t sing enough praises for Jared! You must hire him!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Abigail Corbett · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Must hire :) - abi & kilian

I’m not sure to start with this review, Jared was absolutely incredible from start to finish for our wedding. He was the first thing we booked for our wedding, even before we had a venue, because I knew we would make a mistake by not snatching him up when we could. Jared made our wedding so personal and took the time to really get to know my husband and me. He found out that my favorite movie is Jurassic Park and came up with the incredible idea that I should walk down the aisle to the theme song. It was EPIC and so much fun! He invested in us and made us feel so connected through the music. It was truly catered to us and our personalities. We received so many compliments for Jared and we are so grateful we made the decision to book him for our wedding. I have a feeling it won’t be the last time we use him for an event! Thank you Jared for making us feel so special on our wedding day, we really can’t say it enough. You were phenomenal!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Jared Wade Entertainment 8
    Jared Wade Entertainment 9
    Jared Wade Entertainment 10
  • Josalynn

Josalynn · Married on 10/22/2018

Amazing/Wonderful

Jared is absolutely amazing!! If you haven’t booked him you need to right now! He helped me with picking my wedding songs and helping with the timeline/ length of them as well! He did such an amazing job! Jared you made our special day so wonderful and beautiful, thank you so much! Brandon and I appreciate you more than you know!! Thank you again for everything you did!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Emily

Emily Pedevilla · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!! Worth every penny!!

Where do I even start?! Jared was absolutely AMAZING!! We still have guests commenting about how awesome Jared was and how much fun the reception was! Jared is much more than a DJ, he helped with planning, with our timeline, with music choices, entertainment for the reception and even had the idea of recording a special voice over message to my dad for our father daughter dance. Which absolutely meant the world to me and my Dad. From the beginning, we felt like we had gained a new friend; one who really cared about our big day and wanted things to be special. We met with Jared for our initial meeting, for our fun night out, second planning meeting and even a final meeting a week before the wedding. That might seem like a lot during wedding planning, but honestly all the meetings were fun and Jared has a way of making you feel less stressed and at ease. Jared communicated with our other vendors to make sure they were on the same page and was always quick to respond when we had questions. We felt like we could talk to Jared for hours. He really takes the time to get to know you and he is very passionate about what he does. I told my now Husband, that I wanted to have another event/reception to just have Jared do his thing again, it was that much fun. At the reception he even checked in with each one of our bridal party and with us, and made sure we were ready to go. Jared is very professional. I cannot put into words my dad’s reaction when he heard my voice along with the father daughter song. My dad has been battling cancer for the last year, and getting to say a special message to him during our song is a moment I will cherish forever, all thanks to Jared. He is worth every penny and I could not imagine what our reception would have been without him. BOOK HIM, you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Jared did an amazing job as our DJ for our ceremony and reception. He made so many fantastic suggestions that helped make our day special and he helped everything flow smoothly. He helped give us some very unique moments throughout the reception and also kept our guests entertainment the entire night. We are so grateful we were able to have him involved with our wedding day!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Sarah Moore · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Jared is hands down the best option for a DJ because he goes way beyond being just a DJ. Having Jared during the planning process definitely enriched our experience. We had multiple meetings with him during which he not only got to know us better but got to know our vision for our big day better. He had countless insights and suggestions, and he kept asking me what he could do to make things easier on me— something that was a huge asset to a stressed out bride. I always felt like Jared truly cared and that I could reach out to him at any time for help. I also was always confident I would receive good information from him and in a timely matter— something that is absolutely priceless when planning a wedding.

Our wedding reception was far beyond our wildest dreams, and so much of that is thanks to Jared. Our main focus was making sure that guests were dancing and having fun, and Jared kept the crowd engaged and happy the entire evening. He also put a personalized touch on what he did; something I’ve never seen or heard of from another DJ. Many people have come up to me since the wedding to tell me how spectacular Jared was, and I have guests who are planning to use him for their weddings, too.

I cannot say enough good things about Jared!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/13/2018

A DJ that delivers your taste, and yours only!!

If you haven’t booked Jared yet for you event... do not hesitate! He does the most to learn about your style and learns exactly what you want for your event. He goes above and beyond to make your wedding or work party be an incredibly entertaining night! The best part was how down to earth, friendly, and cooperative Jared was. He was truly amazing to work with... book him!!

carl · Married on 06/23/2018

Exceptional Service!

Jared’s exceptional knowledge of planning ideas helped keep the day on track and moving on schedule with style and fun. Jared was amazing and instrumental in not only the flow and tempo of our wedding reception but also helping us plan and organize our rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner was so much fun! We have heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests that were there. It truly started out the weekend on a high note. Then at the wedding reception - the lighting effects in the room were magical - it made the room seem like it was glowing. The music was awesome, kept the crowd entertained the entire night! Jared was very professional throughout the process working with us and thank you for such an amazing day we will always remember and can never thank you enough!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 05/05/2018

JWE is so much more than just a 'DJ'

I really can't say enough positive things about Jared Wade and the amazing DJ/MC services that he provided for our wedding. The great thing about Jared is that he really takes the time to get to know you and your future spouse. He is there to serve you and to make sure that your big day speaks to you and your personalities. He is more than just a "DJ" . What Jared did for us on our special day will be in my memory for all time.

Our ceremony and reception went so smoothly, and Jared was able to read the crowd and their mood to ensure that the party kept on going. He was able to be very flexible, even when a surprise performance was introduced into the timeline (the day of the wedding!).

I would highly recommend Jared Wade Entertainment to any engaged couple!

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

Best DJ Around!

Hands down the best DJ around!!! My husband and I met with multiple DJ's before we met with Jared. Not only was he very knowledgeable and professional, but as soon as we met him we felt very comfortable. We knew immediately that he would make the planning process fun. The level of service and commitment to making our day perfect was amazing. He took the time to get to know us personally, met with us multiple times before our day, and gave us a ton of advice and tips on things that we didn't even know we should be asking. On the day of the wedding everything flowed seamlessly. He keep the whole wedding on track and did so in such a fun/professional way it was perfect. All of our guests had an amazing time! We can't give him enough credit, he did a fantastic job!

Andrea · event on 11/11/2017

I highly recommend Jared Wade Entertainment for any corporate event. We recently hired him for a staff holiday party with attendance of almost 200 people, and he did an outstanding job. He is very professional, and he has a great personality. He planned games that were engaging and fun, and also played great music during dinner and for dancing after dinner. We will definitely use him in the future.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2017

We almost made a big mistake - we almost passed on Jared because we were tempted by lower cost and service. We are beyond thankful that we went ahead and found out what Jared's business was and what he brought to the event.

Jared not only turned our daughter's wedding into an event, but it did it seamlessly, even when faced with last minute changes due to weather and an outdoor location!

He was overly organized and offered invaluable guidance and advise to have the wedding have the right feel and pace, we had so much fun we couldn't believe it was time for the night to end.

Your DJ can make or kill an event - Jared will make it!

Thank Jared for being even better than expected!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Paige · Married on 10/14/2017

We LOVE Jared! We received so much positive feedback from our wedding guests about how smoothly our reception flowed throughout the night, and we credit Jared with making that happen! He is very thorough throughout the planning process, and pays great attention to how he thinks guests will react to the transition of activities throughout the night. We are so glad we chose someone who would not only act as our DJ, but also as our master of ceremony for the evening. It really takes the pressure off of the bride and groom, and it is one less thing to worry about when you know you’re in capable hands for the evening. We can’t thank Jared enough for such an amazing evening!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Paige and Anthony! Thank you so much for those kind words!! I hope that your first week of marriage bliss is going well for you! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! :-)

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2017

Jared proved to be the PERFECT wedding DJ! Even from our very first conversation with Jared we could tell, not only is he a talented DJ, he is a genuinely wonderful person. He was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, provided an extensive collection of music, had the perfect balance of energy and professionalism during our special day, and was an absolutely blast just to be around.

We are so grateful we chose Jared as our wedding DJ. We highly recommend you use him for your wedding or any upcoming event.

Thanks for everything, Jared!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

Choosing to work with Jared was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! His attention to detail throughout the whole planning process was outstanding! He not only took the time to listen to our ideas but took the time to get to know us as a couple. He shared some out of the box ideas and suggestions along the way which helped personalize our entire evening! Jared truly made the planning process and day of the wedding a breeze. It was a stress free experience because we knew Jared had everything under control. He made sure to communicate with each vendor beforehand and really went above and beyond to be sure our whole day flowed smoothly. We are so glad that we chose someone who not only was a DJ but a true master of ceremony for the evening and can't thank Jared enough for making our wedding day truly the best day ever!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Jared Wade Entertainment 11
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/12/2017

Jared was absolutely amazing! He helped us from the day we hired him until the night of our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with his fun, outgoing personality as well as his professionalism as a DJ. You NEED Jared as your DJ! We're still getting compliments on how awesome he was!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Doris · Married on 08/05/2017

I don't even know where to begin, to say Jared was amazing is an understatement!!! My husband and I met with our important vendors in person before booking knowing we had to move away soon, so I was a little nervous about having to do everything out of state but Jared was great to work with and made everything so easy for us to do, remotely! Everything from the site where we picked out our songs to the technology he brought with him day of was top of the line. The site we used to pick songs was so easy to use at home and Jared even let us email him songs that weren't on the list. We were merging two cultures in this wedding, so I added a lot of Spanish songs that weren't on the list and he was able to incorporate them without a problem. I was looking for someone that would seamlessly include all different languages and groups of people at our wedding and he did just that. To say people had a blast is an understatement; so many of our guests stayed until the very end and the dance floor was always full. A DJ is one of THE most important investments of your special day if not the most; they control the vibe of the of your reception and we are so happy that we put our trust in Jared. We cannot thank him enough for making our day a memorable one and if you go with him, you will not regret it, either!!

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Jared Wade Entertainment 12
    Jared Wade Entertainment 13
    Jared Wade Entertainment 14
    Jared Wade Entertainment 15
    Jared Wade Entertainment 16

christina · Married on 07/29/2017

Jared did an amazing job at our July 29, 2017 wedding! He truly goes above and beyond--he helped us with our ultimate wedding day timeline and even sent out a document of our full day's schedule to each of our vendors! He made sure to communicate with each vendor beforehand and really went above and beyond to be sure our whole day flowed smoothly. 100% would recommend hiring Jared for your big day!

Sent on 10/20/2017