Jared Wade Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• James
    James B. Married on 01/11/2021

Best Central Indiana DJ Ever!

Jared was the best part of our wedding, he kept things flowing throughout the night, looked great, kept the crowd going and entertained, handled us and the vendors and the ceremony, just everything super professionally and on a night when we were overwhelmed with things to do, he did some serious heavy lifting to make our night as amazing as it was, we were even able to enjoy our wedding, something we didn't expect to be able to do. Easily worth every single cent and I cannot express to you how incredibly invaluable a DJ/showrunner of this caliber is on a night this hectic. Hire Jared, work with him, do the meetings, do the paperwork, answer all his questions and take all his meetings leading up to the event, and when it happens, you will be incredibly happy you did! We did a budget wedding, and Jared was the one vendor we decided to splurge on and I would spend the money again in a heartbeat if I had to do it again!
    Tom Married on 12/04/2020

Entertainment at its Best!

Jared provided an amazing time with our office staff! He was funny, entertaining, & everyone loved the event. Everything went smooth and was well organized. I would highly recommend for any company event, wedding, or party!
  • Kara
    Kara M. Married on 10/17/2020

Truly made our day special

We were fortunate enough to work with Jared at both my sister's wedding and our wedding. He is fantastic at what he does and will do everything he can to make you and your guests have an amazing time. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a stress-free wedding.
  • Jenna
    Jenna O. Married on 07/11/2020

Absolutely the best of the best

I just want to start out by saying I am mostly sad my wedding is over because I no longer get to work with Jared! Wow, what an incredible person and business! From the moment my husband and I sent out an inquiry over a year ago, Jared responded immediately, and he invited us for a “meet and greet” session at his studio. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, who we are as individuals, and what aspects of our relationship make us unique and ways we can really tell our story on our wedding day. Jared always made himself available via email, phone call & text, and checked up on us monthly with reminders, ideas, and reassurance that he was there for whatever we needed. Having been in the business for almost 20 years, Jared can pretty much turn any challenging situation into something amazing. He always reinforces the “WHY” behind every decision that was made, which ended up making our entire wedding feel even more personal, something that I think would have been difficult to achieve without Jared’s help. Despite covid and all the difficulties that 2020 has brought, Jared was incredibly understanding and helped us to brainstorm alternative ideas. His creativity is truly on another level. I could go on and on about what an amazing experience working with Jared was. Choosing him as your wedding (or any event for that matter) DJ and master of ceremonies is something you won’t regret, and I know my husband and I will always remember the joy he brought us on our wedding day; he made our wedding party, family, and guests feel so special. We had people commenting how much they loved him days and weeks after the wedding day! JARED! I wish I could have another wedding just to book you again!

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

It was truly my honor and privilege to not only get to know you and Cameron better, but also to represent you both on your special day. Your family and friends were amazing and it was an epic celebration from the beginning of the perfect weather day until you left... being the last person there! :-)

Hope to see you both again soon!!
  • Christian
    Christian W. Married on 05/03/2020

Jwe is the absolute best!

Jared Wade Entertainment was, by far, the best choice we made throughout the entire wedding process. From the very first meeting, he asked questions that led us to really visualize what we truly wanted for our wedding. Meetings to discuss details with Jared were always fun and truly felt more like we were just seeing one of our friends.

Throughout the planning, we encountered a lot of tough hiccups, pandemic included; however, Jared never wavered in his support for us and our wedding. I cannot recommend Jared Wade Entertainment enough - he is a one of a kind experience and person!
    Eric K. Married on 08/31/2019

Exceptional great DJ for an amazing price

Jared is an absolutely amazing vendor to work with. He is very professional and personable. Absolutely understanding of any requests that you have and is very flexible. He is imaginative as far as making your reception space the most useful for dancing. We also booked him for our rehearsal dinner which changed the dynamic of your typical rehearsal. It was much more lively and energetic than most dinners. By the end of the night, everyone was laughing and having a good time. At the reception, he was constantly checking in on us to see if there was anything he could do for us. At the end of the night, he clears the room and gives the bride and groom one last dance together. All of the guests, photographers, vendors, and even himself leave the reception area so that you are able to enjoy this moment with your new spouse. Best vendor that we used for the entire wedding and at a stunningly great price.

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Eric and Erin! Thanks so much for those kind words! It has been a blast getting to know you both, as well as being able to celebrate with you all was amazing! Looking forward to catching up when you are back in Indy. Thank you again for your service and let me know if there is anything you need from me in the future. :-)
    Chelsea Married on 07/07/2019

Wow, he is really good!!

Jared was excellent throughout the process. We were lucky to have him for our wedding. Those worked with him will know that he goes above and beyond. He will make sure the day goes smoothly and as planned. Like other reviews already suggest, I can assure those looking for a master of ceremony that Jared is extremely skilled at what he does. He was our officiant as well and we are so happy to have made that decision. Me and my wife cannot thank him enough for his contribution in making our day special.

Jared was on the expensive side of our budget, but when we met him in-person at his office, we knew we can't loose him. That was one of the best decision for us. Now looking back, we think, given the quality of his service, his expertise and impeccable presence of mind he is actually worth every penny.
    I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Master of ceremony. If in doubt, I suggest to just schedule an appointment with him.

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

Chelsea and Raquib! Thank you so much for those kind words! They mean the world to me. :-) Happy to call you both friends and looking forward to meeting up again soon!
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 06/02/2019

An extra special day

Working with Jared was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. He has such a passion for what he does and goes above and beyond to represent the couple he's working with perfectly on their big day! He made a huge effort to get to know me and my now husband before the wedding, and was even willing to join us on a double date at a hockey game (something he and his wife had never been to) to hang out with us in our element. Doing this helped him to contribute some wonderful ideas to make the reception a BLAST that fit us perfectly! On the day of the wedding, he spent the dinner hour conversing and engaging with our guests at their tables to make sure they enjoyed our day even more. Not only is he a great DJ that knew how to keep a crowd on the dance floor, he also did a wonderful job representing us as our MC for the night. If something unexpected comes up (like a 4 year old requesting "Let It Go" 5 times during the night), he will consult with you first before "letting it go." :) Thanks for all you did to make our day extra special, Jared!
  • Willis
    Willis B. Married on 06/01/2019

Easy to Work With DJ and Emcee

Jared was great...we were planning from afar and he was extremely supportive. He managed to bring the exact type of energy and music we wanted at our wedding. He brought some outside the box ideas, which brought some unique elements (that we liked) into our special day. His attention to detail was spot on.
    Katie L. Married on 05/10/2019

Best dj/mc ever!

Jared was SO amazing at my wedding! He made all of our guests feel welcomed, made us laugh and took the time to personally get to know us. I couldn't imagine anyone else being able to do what he did! Yes - he has a little bit of a higher cost but worth every single penny. He took the time to meet with us several times, answered all our questions, gave us sweet ideas on what to do to make our day better. Our guests absolutely loved him and he always made us laugh! I 1000% recommend Jared and couldn't say one negative thing about him. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!
    Josh P. Married on 05/03/2019

Better than the Best

Not only a great professional, but a great human being. Everyone on the guest list has said that they've never had more fun at a wedding than with Jared at the helm!

Jared Wade Entertainment's reply:

You are a gentleman and a scholar my friend! It was a pleasure celebrating with you, Jess and your family and friends! ::DAB::
    Chris Married on 12/31/2018

Phenomenal Experience

Our wedding would not have been the same without the guidance, knowledge and performance of Jared Wade. Jared is more than a DJ, he is an expert at events and how they should flow. Jared took the time to get to know my wife and I personally (seriously, we spent a night playing board games so he could understand how we interact). He's great working on the fly and the music for our event was perfect. Our wedding was three months ago and we're still getting compliments on how much fun people had. I don't know how many times I've heard how packed our dance floor was and we owe a lot of that to Jared. I would recommend him for any event. You know you are getting top notch service and a professional.
    Dani Married on 11/17/2018

Amazeballs!

Jared was an awesome DJ for our wedding! He lives up to the raves and reviews. He wasn’t just a DJ that asked us for some songs we wanted to hear and played them. He took the time to truly dive in to everything we wanted out of the day and strategically played the right songs at the right time, which was something I didn’t think was necessary, but totally was! It helped keep the dance floor poppin all night long! He also really took the time to get to know my husband and I on a personal level. I’ve been to a ton of weddings, but honestly ours went so perfectly (yes I’m slightly biased), but I know it wouldn’t have without Jared. He listened to every request we had and executed it flawlessly. I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event in the future! Thank you so much Jared!!
    Arielle Married on 11/10/2018

The Master of Ceremonies!

Jared was an easy hire for us - my best friend hired him for her wedding a year before ours and he was so impressive, professional and fun, we knew we had to hire him for our own wedding! Jared is so much more than a wedding DJ. Of course, he played great music, kept the dance floor alive until the very last song, paid close attention to the types of music that got our guests on their feet and ensured the reception was an absolute BLAST, all of which are things you’d expect of your wedding DJ. Not only did he do all of the expected items exceptionally well, he did so much more to completely exceed our expectations - he was truly a Master of Ceremonies. Working with Jared is so easy and stress free; he is organized, always responsive to any questions/ideas and he offers online options for payments/contract signing/event planning. He worked with us via video chat as we were planning our wedding from out of state so that we could, together, design our reception to our taste and as fit for our venue. On the wedding day, Jared conducted the reception with such expertise and class; he was able to grab the guests’ attention quickly so that the transitions between events were seamless. Jared’s passion for his profession shines through with his incredibly unique ideas, one of which surprised all of our guests including our parents, leaving the whole room in tears with the sweetness of the idea. We can’t sing enough praises for Jared! You must hire him!
    Abigail C. Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Must hire :) - abi & kilian

I’m not sure to start with this review, Jared was absolutely incredible from start to finish for our wedding. He was the first thing we booked for our wedding, even before we had a venue, because I knew we would make a mistake by not snatching him up when we could. Jared made our wedding so personal and took the time to really get to know my husband and me. He found out that my favorite movie is Jurassic Park and came up with the incredible idea that I should walk down the aisle to the theme song. It was EPIC and so much fun! He invested in us and made us feel so connected through the music. It was truly catered to us and our personalities. We received so many compliments for Jared and we are so grateful we made the decision to book him for our wedding. I have a feeling it won’t be the last time we use him for an event! Thank you Jared for making us feel so special on our wedding day, we really can’t say it enough. You were phenomenal!
  • Josalynn
    Josalynn Married on 10/22/2018

Amazing/Wonderful

Jared is absolutely amazing!! If you haven’t booked him you need to right now! He helped me with picking my wedding songs and helping with the timeline/ length of them as well! He did such an amazing job! Jared you made our special day so wonderful and beautiful, thank you so much! Brandon and I appreciate you more than you know!! Thank you again for everything you did!
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!! Worth every penny!!

Where do I even start?! Jared was absolutely AMAZING!! We still have guests commenting about how awesome Jared was and how much fun the reception was! Jared is much more than a DJ, he helped with planning, with our timeline, with music choices, entertainment for the reception and even had the idea of recording a special voice over message to my dad for our father daughter dance. Which absolutely meant the world to me and my Dad. From the beginning, we felt like we had gained a new friend; one who really cared about our big day and wanted things to be special. We met with Jared for our initial meeting, for our fun night out, second planning meeting and even a final meeting a week before the wedding. That might seem like a lot during wedding planning, but honestly all the meetings were fun and Jared has a way of making you feel less stressed and at ease. Jared communicated with our other vendors to make sure they were on the same page and was always quick to respond when we had questions. We felt like we could talk to Jared for hours. He really takes the time to get to know you and he is very passionate about what he does. I told my now Husband, that I wanted to have another event/reception to just have Jared do his thing again, it was that much fun. At the reception he even checked in with each one of our bridal party and with us, and made sure we were ready to go. Jared is very professional. I cannot put into words my dad’s reaction when he heard my voice along with the father daughter song. My dad has been battling cancer for the last year, and getting to say a special message to him during our song is a moment I will cherish forever, all thanks to Jared. He is worth every penny and I could not imagine what our reception would have been without him. BOOK HIM, you won’t regret it!!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/29/2018
    Jared did an amazing job as our DJ for our ceremony and reception. He made so many fantastic suggestions that helped make our day special and he helped everything flow smoothly. He helped give us some very unique moments throughout the reception and also kept our guests entertainment the entire night. We are so grateful we were able to have him involved with our wedding day!
    Sarah M. Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Jared is hands down the best option for a DJ because he goes way beyond being just a DJ. Having Jared during the planning process definitely enriched our experience. We had multiple meetings with him during which he not only got to know us better but got to know our vision for our big day better. He had countless insights and suggestions, and he kept asking me what he could do to make things easier on me— something that was a huge asset to a stressed out bride. I always felt like Jared truly cared and that I could reach out to him at any time for help. I also was always confident I would receive good information from him and in a timely matter— something that is absolutely priceless when planning a wedding.

Our wedding reception was far beyond our wildest dreams, and so much of that is thanks to Jared. Our main focus was making sure that guests were dancing and having fun, and Jared kept the crowd engaged and happy the entire evening. He also put a personalized touch on what he did; something I’ve never seen or heard of from another DJ. Many people have come up to me since the wedding to tell me how spectacular Jared was, and I have guests who are planning to use him for their weddings, too.

I cannot say enough good things about Jared!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/13/2018

A DJ that delivers your taste, and yours only!!

If you haven’t booked Jared yet for you event... do not hesitate! He does the most to learn about your style and learns exactly what you want for your event. He goes above and beyond to make your wedding or work party be an incredibly entertaining night! The best part was how down to earth, friendly, and cooperative Jared was. He was truly amazing to work with... book him!!
    Carl Married on 06/23/2018

Exceptional Service!

Jared’s exceptional knowledge of planning ideas helped keep the day on track and moving on schedule with style and fun. Jared was amazing and instrumental in not only the flow and tempo of our wedding reception but also helping us plan and organize our rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner was so much fun! We have heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests that were there. It truly started out the weekend on a high note. Then at the wedding reception - the lighting effects in the room were magical - it made the room seem like it was glowing. The music was awesome, kept the crowd entertained the entire night! Jared was very professional throughout the process working with us and thank you for such an amazing day we will always remember and can never thank you enough!
  • Brandi
    Brandi Married on 05/05/2018

JWE is so much more than just a 'DJ'

I really can't say enough positive things about Jared Wade and the amazing DJ/MC services that he provided for our wedding. The great thing about Jared is that he really takes the time to get to know you and your future spouse. He is there to serve you and to make sure that your big day speaks to you and your personalities. He is more than just a "DJ" . What Jared did for us on our special day will be in my memory for all time.

Our ceremony and reception went so smoothly, and Jared was able to read the crowd and their mood to ensure that the party kept on going. He was able to be very flexible, even when a surprise performance was introduced into the timeline (the day of the wedding!).

I would highly recommend Jared Wade Entertainment to any engaged couple!
    Megan Married on 03/24/2018

Best DJ Around!

Hands down the best DJ around!!! My husband and I met with multiple DJ's before we met with Jared. Not only was he very knowledgeable and professional, but as soon as we met him we felt very comfortable. We knew immediately that he would make the planning process fun. The level of service and commitment to making our day perfect was amazing. He took the time to get to know us personally, met with us multiple times before our day, and gave us a ton of advice and tips on things that we didn't even know we should be asking. On the day of the wedding everything flowed seamlessly. He keep the whole wedding on track and did so in such a fun/professional way it was perfect. All of our guests had an amazing time! We can't give him enough credit, he did a fantastic job!
    Andrea Event on: 11/11/2017
    I highly recommend Jared Wade Entertainment for any corporate event. We recently hired him for a staff holiday party with attendance of almost 200 people, and he did an outstanding job. He is very professional, and he has a great personality. He planned games that were engaging and fun, and also played great music during dinner and for dancing after dinner. We will definitely use him in the future.
    Melissa Married on 10/27/2017
    We almost made a big mistake - we almost passed on Jared because we were tempted by lower cost and service. We are beyond thankful that we went ahead and found out what Jared's business was and what he brought to the event.

Jared not only turned our daughter's wedding into an event, but it did it seamlessly, even when faced with last minute changes due to weather and an outdoor location!

He was overly organized and offered invaluable guidance and advise to have the wedding have the right feel and pace, we had so much fun we couldn't believe it was time for the night to end.

Your DJ can make or kill an event - Jared will make it!

Thank Jared for being even better than expected!