Jared - Galleria of Jewelry Reviews

86 | Westminster, CO

86 Reviews for Jared - Galleria of Jewelry

There service was amazing. Super helpful and nice. They were able to help my fiancé find is ring way faster than I had anticipated, he is super picky.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2013

We had a great experience buying our wedding bands here! The girl was very helpful in listening to what I wanted to see and didn't push to try and get me to look at rings more expensive than what I wanted to pay.

Sent on 09/13/2013
  • User2005378 · 2+ years ago

THEY WERE AMAZING!!! Two of the women in there were great and they were more than helpful! They cgot us all of the discounts we could possibly get!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Cassie · Married on 10/15/2011

We loved working with the folks at the Westminster store for our wedding bands. My husband bought my engagement ring at the Loveland store when we were living up north, but I liked working with the Westminster store much more. The store is great about being helpful without being pushy, and they are great about communicating with you when you are waiting on your rings to arrive. I had my bands soldered together before my wedding and they weren't as even as I would have liked. After I returned from my honeymoon, they re-soldered the rings 3 times until I was happy, and never had any attitude about it. They told me that they insisted I was happy with the work, and would keep redoing it until I was satisfied. I really appreciated that, because I felt guilty being so picky. We love our rings, and I'm really happy knowing I can go to them with any issues and know I will receive great service.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Rikki · Married on 06/10/2011

We purchased my husbands wedding band from Jared in Westminster, CO (my ring was a family heirloom) and we love it! It was on sale and we got a great deal on it! The staff is very curteous and helpful! If she is still there, I recommend talking to "blonde" Courtney as they call her. She is only there on the weekends but she is an absolute sweetheart. I know that any jewelry that we buy in the future will be from Jared!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Stephanie · Married on 08/04/2007

We love Jared ! My husband and I both got our rings there and we couldn't be happier. He also surprised me with a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings as a wedding gift, and we got my maid of honor a necklace as well! They will be our lifelong jewelers :)

Sent on 12/19/2008

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2007

Great selection and staff!

Sent on 11/30/2007

Maria · Married on 06/24/2005

Jared Jewelers created a one of a kind design. My husband takes creadit for the design and Jared's made it happen.
    Beautiful, reasonably priced, forever cherished!
    Get the lifetime warranty. I take it to the store location monthly to get it polished and rhodium dipped...at no extra charge. (White gold requires more maintenance.)
    I bought the groom's ring here too.
    Great service.

Sent on 04/13/2007

amber · Married on 05/06/2005

This vender was the most professional i highly recommend them. my ring fits wonderfully and im very happy with how i was treated

Sent on 11/24/2007

Tina · Married on 09/18/2004

I found the greatest wedding set. We were able to open a Jared credit card and pay for our rings later. This really helped considering the wedding expenses.

Sent on 11/14/2007
  • America097

Erica · Married on 06/18/2010

We would go there again. The sales people were nice, and not too pushy. They offered us water or coffee which was nice.

Sent on 07/22/2010

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2009

I bought my huband's wedding band here. The staff were very helpful and guided me through the process with a lot of knowledge and advice for me. I recommend coming here for any jewelry need!

Sent on 07/07/2009

caitlyn · Married on 10/11/2010

me and my husband purchased both our rings from jared in boise idaho. i have a wedding band set with the engagement ring and he has a tunsten wedding band. the woman who sized my husbands finger sized it wrong and when we went to pick up his ring after they had resized it it was to big for his finger, so they had to send it in again. we have had our rings for almost a year and i have already had three diamonds fall out. im not impressed at all with the quality of my ring, altho the people were very helpful and nice i would not recommend to purchase the womens jewlelry.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/24/2010

I had already been looking at wedding bands for a while and I had narrowed it down to a contour band either here or at the Shane Co. I choose this place for my wedding band because I liked the style of it a little better and the added bonus was that my finger was so small that it actually reduced the price of it by $50. They were able to get it in fairly quickly and they were very good about contacting me as soon as it came in. I was a little disappointing in the service they gave my husband when we were looking for his ring. The lady was a little pushy and she kept grabbing rings she thought he would like instead of just letting us try out rings. He didn't really find what he was looking for but I don't think he would have gotten his ring here even if he did find the one he liked just because the lady irritated him so much.

Sent on 08/11/2010

jay · Married on 05/05/2017

I will put the order of 4'cs in order for you guys that are considering engagement rings!

#1 Certification (must be GIA nothing else matters i sware to God!!!!!!!! even if you go to Jared you want a GIA diamond)
    #2 Cut (Make sure that you choose an Excellent cut diamond this gives it that bling bling everyone loves to show off)
    #3 Color (D-F makes a huge difference compared side by side to G-J colorless diamonds is a must have trust me)
    #4 Clarity ( the clarity of a diamond cannot be seen unless under a magnifying scope so you can afford to go lower here)
    #5 Carat Weight (thats totally up to you & your budget honestly just follow everything else above and you will do great)

Sent on 05/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2011

We were very happy with the staff at Jared of Westminster. They are always very personable and willing to work within our budget. I feel we got beautiful rings for our wedding and didn't have to break the bank. I also feel that even being on a tight budget, we were very important. Also lots of unique pieces!

Sent on 05/12/2012

My husband and I got our wedding bands and my engagement ring from this company. The rings were clean and beautiful on our wedding day. The day after the wedding we did have to have his ring re-sized and we had a bit of a hard time doing that because we were told two different things by the staff there. Overall we had a pretty good experience there and we will be buying more merchandise from this company in the future.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2007

3.0

We got my wedding band there. My engagement ring was a custom piece made by a jeweler in Texas, and I live in Colorado; making another trip down there to have a custom band made was not an option at the time. My engagement ring is pretty unique, so I looked at several jewelry stores to find the right band. I thought the selection at Jared was the best that I saw. They did a great job resizing it, it looks beautiful and fits great. I did have a small issue at the beginning. One sales person told me that if I sautered the two rings together, my engagement ring would be covered under the warranty that came with the wedding band. Then another sales person told me that was not true. In the end, it was the first person that was correct, so I was very happy about that.

Sent on 01/17/2008

2.0

A week and a half after purchasing my engagementbring from Jared's, a diamond fell out of my wedding band. However, we called them on a Monday to tell them what happened, the ring was repaired, sized further from 5.5 to 5.25 per my request and both bands were melted together to prevent a further trip after the wedding. We will see.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Mindy · Married on 05/14/2006

3.0

Great service. Everyone is eager to help you out. Definitely go with the warranty, if my diamond falls out or gets damaged after they have inspected my prongs, they will replace. I get them checked biannually and cleaned free every month. My husband's titanium ring is amazing and has very cool Celtic designs on it.

Sent on 05/31/2008

3.8
      3.0

My Fiance and I got all of our rings from here, The customer service was great! the people were very accommodating and patient as we looked through all the styles! very helpful. They have been great with cleaning and fixing any problems we have had with the Rings (like re-sizing)!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/03/2007

3.8
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

Beautiful engagement/wedding set. Great selection and in store jeweler for convienence.

Sent on 05/13/2008

2.0
      2.5

I got my engagement ring and wedding ring here and they custom made both. Turned out great.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2013

2.5

I bought my engagement ring at Jared, but there was no wedding band to go with it. I had to have the band custom made, but they needed to take my engagement ring for 2 months in order to create the band. Two months seems like an awfully long time considering that I wanted to show off my engagement ring. I was very disappointed in the amount of time it took to turn around the ring. However, when I received the band, it was gorgeous. People are still commenting on how uniquely gorgeous my ring is.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2007

3.0

We were able to get a ring that I liked for $1200. My husband wasn't really interested in an expensive ring for himself, so he found a titanium ring for $100, which was nice. I was never able to find a wedding band that I liked to go with the engagement ring so I never bought one. I would have liked if they could have been more creative in offering me ideas for me to find a band I liked.

Sent on 10/21/2007