111 N Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Map · Phone number

About Jack Miller Jewelry Designers

Jack, the owner of Jack Miller Jewelry has been creating jewelry for over 40 years - since the early days in San Francisco. Jack Miller has had a retail store front in downtown Colorado Springs since 1979. He is trained in Fine Arts, beginning with a full scholarship to Southern Colorado University in 1965, and continuing at Denver University, Pikes Peak Community College, University of Colorado - Colorado Springs, and Colorado Technical University.

Jack Miller Jeweler won "Best Jeweler" and "Best Piece in Show" in the Annual Boulder Arts Show in 1985.

Jack has been primarily a collage artist and a sculptor and views his jewelry as small sculptures done in fine metals and gems.

Customer service is what Jack is all about and he prides himself on working closely with every customers; listening carefully to what they want and delivering just that. Custom and Designer jewelry is what you’ll find in Jack’s store along with photography from his travels around the world. and a variety of beautiful gems Jack brings back from his travels and uses to create beautiful little sculptures for you to wear.

designer crinkle pendant
jack miller logo
jack miller storefront
custom rings colorado springs
colorado springs gemstones
colorado springs jeweler
Jack Miller Jewelry Designers
custom made diamond jewelry designer in colorado s
designer crinkle pendant
jack miller logo
jack miller storefront

3 Reviews for Jack Miller Jewelry Designers

Corinna · Married on 09/17/2017

My fiance had a ring designed by Jack and it is absolutely stunning! Getting it sized was a bit harder than expected since there were diamonds that went down the band but Jack did everything he could to make it fit perfectly! I would highly recommend this place, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Jack Miller Jewelry Designers was the first place I went to look for an engagement ring and if I had to do it again I would do it in a heartbeat. The people there were incredibly helpful, knowing that I didn't know the first thing about getting an engagement ring. I went in planning to design a ring, but I told them my budget and they showed me what they had. One ring I saw I instantly fell in love with but it was outside my budget. However, they immediately asked and said they could discount the ring to get close to my budget. I then said that if I could come back that day with cash, would they meet my budget exactly and they did! I had the perfect engagement ring and they sized it and appraised it for free and I had it in my hand two weeks later. Great value, wonderful jewelry, amazing staff and my fiance loves her ring so much. Thank you

Sent on 03/07/2015

Sunny · Married on 10/30/2010

My husband ordered his ring through Jack Miller and I ended up buying some wedding jewelry from them later. My husband liked one of the rings they had but wanted it with slightly different details. The jeweler was able to get back to us on whether our request could be meet and a price quote within the next business day. They have a large selection of jewelry in various price ranges. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find simple earrings, but they had exactly what I wanted. They are very responsive to inquiries and requests. If you don't see something you like, they are also capable of working on custom designs.

Sent on 11/14/2010

Jack Miller Jewelry Designers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Insurance
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories