Kristin Coffin Jewelry

Denver, CO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kristin Coffin Jewelry is an online boutique that specializes in unique engagement and wedding rings. Kristin uses traditional metalsmithing techniques complemented by modern technology. Her designs are crafted from recycled metals and conflict-free gemstones, making sure each piece is timeless, sustainable and affordable.

Kristin Coffin Jewelry offers couples a more personalized experience by allowing them to communicate directly with the owner and designer to find their perfect ring. They offer the following gemstones:

• Conflict-free Canadian diamonds
  • Moissanite
  • Lab-grown diamonds
  • Natural and lab-grown sapphire
  • Rose cut and salt+pepper diamonds
  • Recycled 14k and 18k gold, and Platinum

Experience
Owner Kristin has always had a love for the arts, studying metalsmithing, drawing and painting in college. She began creating jewelry as a side business while working as a bench jeweler for renowned artists. Since first selling her designs in 2007, Kristin Coffin Jewelry has evolved from a one-woman side business into a full-blown family business.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Diamond Certification
Shipping
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Handcrafted

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

5-6 weeks

• Daisy
    Daisy P. Getting married on 05/24/2024

Would choose KCJ over and over again!

I had been eyeing an engagement ring from Kristin Coffin for years and never imagined being able to own one of my own. My fiancé and I chose the grey Reyna together and I could not be more thrilled with how perfect it is in person. I get compliments on it everyday, it truly is the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen. All of her designs are so unique and the attention to detail is unmatched. (Grey moissanite truly shifts with lighting/colors around you, nothing like I’ve ever seen before). Kristin’s communication was prompt and detailed throughout the whole process. I can’t wait to have my wedding ring made with her! I cannot thank Kristin enough for her beautiful craftsmanship and for making me the perfect engagement ring.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo R. Getting married on 01/06/2024

Kristin's work is incredible. My fiancé is absolutely obsessed with her Emerson ring and we are already planning to purchase the band to go along with it as well. We love the culture at Kristin Coffin Jewelry. Ethical, non-traditional rings that just lighten up a room, literally. I proposed to my fiancé over the weekend in Salt Lake City and she has already gotten so many compliments on the ring. Combine that with the incredible work Kristin had put in for us and I couldn't ask for a better situation. Her communication was excellent and she pays such close attention to detail. I had never considered ordering something like this online and after speaking with her I felt so comfortable and happy I made the decision to do it! You should too. Thanks again, Kristin. I'm sure we'll be working together again soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Online Only Denver, 80203
Location of (Kristin Coffin Jewelry)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding