Kristin Coffin Jewelry Reviews

Kristin Coffin Jewelry 5
Kristin Coffin Jewelry 6
Kristin Coffin Jewelry 7

Gabrielle Kalus · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Such a Wonderful Experience!

Kristin was amazing to work with! She was very accommodating and understanding of my situation, and went above and beyond what I had expected to make sure that I felt comfortable with the decision I was making. Her responses were genuine, thoughtful, and thorough. In addition to her being so great to work with, the ring I ordered is absolutely stunning and her craftsmanship is exceptional. I could not be happier with having chosen Kristin and would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Katie

Katie Murray · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Thank you for making my engagement dreams come true

I had been pining over this specific ring for months... if not years. When my fiancee decided it was time, he left it a little close to the day we were meant to leave for a trip. He raved about how responsive Kristin was to rushing the order, and making some changes on the fly.
    The ring is absolutely stunning - I've received many compliments on how unique and sparkly it is. No one has ever seen anything like it.
    I am so pleased with the ring - I would recommend Kristin and her products to anyone.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Newcomb · Getting married on 06/27/2020

The perfect ring :)

Kristin's work is beyond stunning! I came across her designs awhile ago and she worked with my fiancee for two years picking the perfect design and stones for my gorgeous ring :) I am looking forward to working with her for our wedding bands!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 8

Jason Gazaway · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Wonderful Experience

Ordered a ring that my now-fiancee loved and had, by my own error, not thought about when the ring would arrive. I requested the ring be back 3 weeks earlier than standard and they made it happen! It looks perfect, she loved it and I received timely communication on when it would arrive. I would HIGHLY recommend Kristin and her team.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Taylor · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful Ring and Impeccable Customer Service

Kristin is truly awesome! She has impeccable customer service and is a master at her craft. My fiancé and I are blow away at the intricacy and quality of the ring, and as the bride to be, I am thrilled to be wearing such a timeless and beautiful piece for the rest of my life. She also rushed our delivery by 2 weeks so that my fiancé could propose around my college graduation. She is great and I 1000% would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 9

Danielle · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Kristin has been so amazing from the very beginning. She is so easy to get in touch with and is genuinely so happy for all of her clients. She is willing to go above and beyond to ensure that her clients get the ring of their dreams. Colorado has played such a huge role in our relationship, so it meant so much to me that my fiancé got my ring from a local Colorado designer. I can’t thank Kristin enough for designing a ring that is so elegant and stunning. I am so in love my with my ring, it couldn’t be more perfect! So thank you again, Kristin! I can’t wait to start talking to you about wedding bands!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 10

Steven Long · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Ring, Amazing Service!

Kristin is an amazing person to work with. Her customer service is above and beyond and the quality of the work is exactly what I was looking for. Cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Joshua · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Kristin is the best!!! She worked with me and kept me informed every step of the way. Kristin is a genuine person that does her absolute best to make this an amazing experience. My fiance and I couldn't be happier and I am so grateful to you for helping me though this. I proposed on Christmas Eve, and she said YES!!!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 11
  • Kristina

Kristina · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Gorgeous ring and wonderful customer service!

We can’t say enough about how wonderful Kristin is! We bought my engagement ring from her and it is absolutely STUNNING. We're so impressed with the craftsmanship, sparkle, and unique design of the ring. It’s been 3 months and I can’t stop staring at it! I get complimented by complete strangers about how beautiful it is at least once a week.

She’s so great on the business side, too. She put a rush on the order so my fiancé could order it before our trip (where he proposed), and was so communicative throughout the process. She made a slight change to the design of her Emerson rings while mine was being done and reached out to my fiancée to ask him if he wanted the new design even before she had updated it on her website!

We recommend her without hesitation!

(Cross-posted review to the Knot & Facebook)

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 12

Graham · Getting married on 09/21/2019

My fiance loved the ring and it fit perfectly. It came much quicker than anticipated and Kristin was very fast at replying to messages/emails. She also provided great advice on customs, shipping, etc. Highly-recommended!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Ruth · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Can't praise Kristin Coffin enough for how beautiful my engagement ring is! Ray and I travelled the whole west coast of Ireland over two weeks and he proposed to me on a beach near Galway, we then got a boat out to the Aran Islands and cycled to the most amazing cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The grey moissanite ring she made looks soo beautiful against the ocean! It also amazed me at all the different colours it took on in different lights! Can't thank her enough!

Ruth and Ray

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 13
  • Peter

Peter Sagebro · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Top notch product and service

Kristin made the engagement ring to my fiancée and we are more than satisfied. The quality is very, very good but even better is Kristin’s dedication to you as a customer. She is super helpful and will guide you through the process of making and shipping the ring and answers any questions you might have. I can highly recommend entrusting Kristin with your most important business!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Angela

Angela Kuehn · Getting married on 07/07/2019

The perfect ring

She was so wonderful! I have the most beautiful engagement ring and I can’t wait to get my wedding band!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 14

Melissa · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Kristin is a true genius. My engagement ring is quite literally the prettiest thing I ever ever laid eyes on. I have never wanted a diamond engagement ring and there honestly weren’t many non-diamond options out there...well cue stumbling upon Kristin’s instagram and losing all productivity I had for the rest of ever. I am lucky enough to have the first (and only currently) pear shaped grey moissanite and it is something I will cherish forever. My fiancé (OMG) said she was amazing to work with, got the ring out way before expected and truly cared about where her rings were going. For those iffy about ordering online, Kristin is so dang personable you will feel like she’s right there and the stones are even more gorgeous in person. Would recommend over and over!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 15
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 16
  • O

olivia · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Kristin was an absolute pleasure ti work with ! She was very responsive to all emails and very kind and professional . She truly makes dream rings a reality . Do not look any further ! Kristin is the best!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 17
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 18
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 19
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 20

Brian · Married on 05/18/2019

I proposed to my now-fiance with one of Kristen's iconic grey moissanite stones in a rose gold solitaire setting. The most important part: the ring is gorgeous. Naturally, some people may be hesitant to purchase a moissanite ring for its reputation as a cheap diamond alternative, but the iconic grey version Kristin provided is equal parts unique and beautiful, shifting its shade depending on the lighting. It can vary from anything to deep blue to almost diamond-white, and my fiance has received nothing but compliments on the ring. Because it's moissanite, it came at a great price, and in return my fiance has a ring like no other one we've seen (we may have felt differently if it was just a standard moissanite ring that looked like a diamond; it's up to the purchaser to decide if a standard moissanite is the right choice in place of a diamond).

Kristin was excellent across the board everywhere else as well. She was quick to respond to emails, communicated thoroughly, and even delivered the ring a couple weeks earlier than expected. She also provided a slightly larger option for the stone than was listed on her website, which was a surprise to my fiance (who had basically picked out the ring herself from several options I had found online). All in all, I'd highly recommend Kristin to anyone looking for a stand-out engagement ring!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jeff · Married on 04/20/2019

My girlfriend and I picked out a ring on Kristin's site for our engagement. I then ordered it in secret for the following proposal. Loved the site, simple and easy to navigate. The shipping process was flawlessly quick, simple, and our ring was also really well protected. The best part is that my now fiancee absolutely loves her ring! The grey moisanite is really beautiful and we both love how the colour slight changes depending on light source. Often times I notice that she just sits there staring at her ring! Really impressed and happy with Kristin for a beautiful ring that is wonderfully made. Throughout the process, Kristin was also very responsive and helpful with all my email inquiries. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2017
  • Laysa

Laysa De La Parra · Married on 02/17/2019

Timeless ring set + amazing customer service

Yes, because its mine I think my ring is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. But literally I get complimented on it everywhere I go!

I can't thank Kristin enough for her beautiful works of art! My husband told me he had a wonderful experience when he bought my engagement ring and I had the same when buying my matching wedding band.

Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 21
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 22

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2018

I have never been so in love!! Kristin deserves all the recognition and praise for her incredible designs and craftsmanship. The "Emerson" has a permanent home on my finger and everyone who sees it gawks over the design and sparkle of it. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful engagement ring. Not to mention, Kristin is so kind and a joy to work with. If you're looking to be wowed, this is it.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 23

Amara · Married on 11/10/2018

After months of researching and trying to decide what type of engagement ring my fiancé and I felt best about purchasing, we came across Kristin Coffin’s beautiful moissanite rings. The idea of exchanging a gorgeous ring that is ethically created, priced fairly, and made in the U.S. immediately felt right.

Kristin is truly lovely and so easy to communicate with. She answered all of my questions through personal emails, and helped me feel comfortable about my decision before ordering. I feel so lucky to have such a meaningful piece of jewelry from someone so genuine and talented. My rose gold Emerson is absolutely breathtaking and more stunning in person, and my fiancé and I couldn’t be happier with it. I honestly feel like a princess wearing my ring each day.

One thing I have to mention is that I, like many people perhaps, was at first skeptical about moissanite. But after thinking about it for a while, I realized that considering the benefits of moissanite challenged deep and long held beliefs that I didn’t even realize I had surrounding engagement rings. Beliefs about what “should” be exchanged in an engagement, or how many carats, or how much money, etc. I feel SO GOOD to wear something this gorgeous as a symbol of our commitment that didn’t require an amount of money we didn’t have, or that looks like everyone else’s, or that comes from who knows where. I feel so good that my fiancé felt happy ordering this ring, instead of pressure to spend the customary amount of months salary on a diamond. This ring is everything that I could have dreamt of esthetically, but also feels good on many other levels as we start our married life together.

PS - my fiancé recently purchased a matching wedding band for our upcoming wedding this year :)

Sent on 02/04/2018
  • W

whitney · Married on 10/27/2018

WOW! My fiancé (still getting used to this word) Alex purchased the most BEAUTIFUL engagement ring from Kristin Coffin Jewelry. Let me tell you, this is perhaps the sparkliest ring I have ever seen - pictures do NOT do it justice. Seriously. All my girlfriends have made comments about its perfect clarity and beautifully thin, delicate band that tapers in toward the solitaire stone. It dazzles so vibrantly in the light; it still gives me chills!

Alex shared that he had a stress-free experience working with Kristin to customize and ship this ring (we live in Kansas). It arrived on time (in perfect condition) in an absolutely adorable wooden ring box etched with "KC" that I will keep forever. We also thought it was very sweet that she took an interest in our personal story. We've had a great customer service experience with Kristin from start to finish and would recommend her to anyone looking for a stunning engagement ring or wedding band.

The ring he decided on (pictured here) is the "One-of-a-kind Camille Ring."

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 24
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 25
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 26

Amber · Married on 10/20/2018

Kristin has been so wonderful through the entire ring-buying process. I emailed her months in advance with questions about different ring styles and she answered promptly and thoughtfully. Then when my (now) fiancée told her we would be going on a trip and asked about express delivery, she made it happen three weeks early. She is so sweet and shared our proposal photos on her instagram, which made us feel pretty special. :) we would recommend her jewelry to anyone. I get compliments on my ring daily, sometimes multiple times.

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 27

Hillary · Married on 10/13/2018

Kristin is a true artist! Her jewelry pieces are incredibly creative and unique. My fiancé felt so comfortable working with her on my engagement ring and I can’t wait to work with her on my wedding band!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 28
    Kristin Coffin Jewelry 29

Brian · Married on 05/26/2018

My fiance and I were looking for something unique and we came across Kristin's website after an internet search. Her work is truly unique and it didn't take us long to pick out a ring and it is absolutely stunning. As far as customer service goes, Kristin was top notch. She kept me informed every step of the way and took the time to send personal messages making sure we were happy with our order. I highly recommend her and her products.

Sent on 03/05/2018

sandrine · Married on 02/21/2018

Where do i even start with rating Kristin...
    She is first off one of the kindest people out there, so incredibly help, professional, sweet, patient and everything else in between that is amazing. Her work is simply impeccable & unique. I have been talking with her for a while over a "upgraded" ring my husband purchased for me. From the get go she was so eager and willing to answer any questions, or request we had. She has amazing communication and genuinely cares about her work and her customers. She accommodated us in a time crunch & delivered the most beautiful ring i have ever seen. This ring is so much more then I could have ever hoped for or dreamed of. I still am in total awe of it, and the experience leading up to receiving this ring. Kristin is one of a kind and that shows further through her work. She also gives an alternative to the traditional diamond ring look we are so used to defaulting to, while still offering diamond rings with a ethical background for those who still want that, but for me i wanted something different and non traditional which was important to me & the balance she offers is exactly what I wanted . I was lucky enough to get one of the first few grey iconic moissanite rings she offers in one of her gorgeous vintage settings. I get daily compliments on my ring & the craftsmanship behind it. If you have every looked into buying anything from her do it you won't regret it at all!

Sent on 02/02/2018