Leigh Sandusky Jewelry

Denver, CO View map Visit website

Based in Denver, Colorado, Leigh Sandusky Jewelry is a wedding jeweler that has a stock of high-quality and dazzling pieces awaiting clients. Owner Leigh is skilled in the artistry it takes to create beautiful engagement rings as well as re-designed heirloom pieces. She ensures that she is on the same page as her client, transparent from start to finish, to provide the highest standard of service.

The process begins by sourcing stones from an agreed-upon purveyor. Should a couple already have a stone they would like to use, Leigh can work with this as well. From there, she uses a 3D CAD program to design and fully render the ring, sending the blueprint over to her clients for approval. After this creation has been accepted a mold can be created, approved once more, and then the piece is crafted into reality at last. A typical timeframe is three to four weeks for turnover. Leigh always puts her customers first and would be happy to discuss a client’s ideas and how they may be manifested through her services.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Antique Wedding Bands
Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Handcrafted
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

1 User photo

• Ben
    Ben Married on 09/27/2020

Exceptional Service and Product

I have a difficult work schedule and a job that doesn't allow me to stay in communication with friends and family all the time. This made me feel bad when I couldn't meet with her or always be in contact to design the ring. Leigh made it super easy for me and was so patient. The end result was absolutely breath taking. My soon to be wife gets complements at least 2-3 times a day. Leigh worked with me financially and worked within my budget. I literally told her what I wanted, she did the research, gathered all the materials and made my vision a reality. Will definitely be a life long customer.

Leigh Sandusky Jewelry's reply:

Hi Ben!
    It was so much fun working with you! I am glad your soon to be wife loves her ring :) Thanks for being such an awesome customer!

Best,
    Leigh

Deals

Leigh Sandusky Jewelry 1
Exclusive

address Denver, CO, 80202
Location of (Leigh Sandusky Jewelry)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding