15755 E. Briarwood Circle, Aurora, CO 80016 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Biondi Diamond Jewelers

Biondi Diamond Jewelers is a jewelry business in Aurora, Colorado. They have been an independently owned family business since 1989. Dennis and michelle have worked hard to assemble the largest selection of colored gemstones in Colorado. They have an extensive inventory of designer and custom jewelry to meet all your needs.

Biondi Diamond Jewelers has a range of options whether your budget is $100 or $100,000. Their team helps you find the perfect piece of jewelry or you can work with their talented designers to make your vision come true. Their inventory includes wedding bands, engagement rings, bridal sets, cufflinks, bracelets, earrings and more.They feature collections from Ancora Designs, Bassali, Denny Rings, Forevermark, Imperial Pearls, Spark Creations and much more. Biondi Diamond Jewelers also offers restoration, repair and appraisal.

Follow Biondi Diamond Jewelers on

f19c58f8 b6a7 4549 83e1 9c413d8faa7c 51 652053

7 Reviews for Biondi Diamond Jewelers

• Deanna

Deanna · Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent Service and Product!

We had a fantastic experience purchasing our wedding bands from Biondi. Katie was the salesperson that originally helped us and was so sweet, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. We were able to use diamonds from my great grandmothers wedding ring and put them into an existing band that matches my engagement ring. My family has purchased jewelry from Biondi for about 20 years and never been disappointed! I highly recommend using this company for any jewelry needs!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Anna · Married on 09/23/2016

I can't say enough good things about Biondi Jewelers! My husband first found Tiffany and Jen to design my engagement ring, and they helped him create the perfect piece for me. I love that they are so skilled at creating unique rings (and other beautiful jewelry pieces!). It was important to me to use the diamonds from both of my grandmother's wedding rings and they did an amazing job. I changed my mind a *few* times and they were always so willing to work with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. By the time we were finally done with our design they felt like family! I can't wait to go back and create more beautiful pieces with them! :)

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Corine

Corine · Married on 01/18/2014

Biondi is more than just a jeweler. They care about their clients and go above and beyond for them. Their staff is open and honest, and your happiness is their ultimate goal. My husband chose my engagement ring their and went back to get our wedding bands because of his initial experience with them. They were able to customize our wedding bands, and did it while we were more than 700 miles away. Our hammered rose gold bands turned out amazing, and we are so grateful to have Michelle and her staff work with our wants and needs.

Sent on 04/20/2014

Biondi Diamond Jewelers Pricing

Biondi Diamond Jewelers Price Rates

Biondi Diamond Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

• 15755 E. Briarwood Circle Aurora, CO, 80016 See on map