Biondi Diamond Jewelers

Aurora, CO View map

Welcome to Biondi Diamond Jewelers! We’re your local, family-owned jeweler since 1989. Visit us for luxury without the attitude. In our showroom you’ll find one-of-a-kind, handmade, and designer jewelry but it doesn’t stop there. If you can dream it, we can make it.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks
  • Deanna
    Deanna Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent Service and Product!

We had a fantastic experience purchasing our wedding bands from Biondi. Katie was the salesperson that originally helped us and was so sweet, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. We were able to use diamonds from my great grandmothers wedding ring and put them into an existing band that matches my engagement ring. My family has purchased jewelry from Biondi for about 20 years and never been disappointed! I highly recommend using this company for any jewelry needs!
    Anna Married on 09/23/2016
    I can't say enough good things about Biondi Jewelers! My husband first found Tiffany and Jen to design my engagement ring, and they helped him create the perfect piece for me. I love that they are so skilled at creating unique rings (and other beautiful jewelry pieces!). It was important to me to use the diamonds from both of my grandmother's wedding rings and they did an amazing job. I changed my mind a *few* times and they were always so willing to work with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. By the time we were finally done with our design they felt like family! I can't wait to go back and create more beautiful pieces with them! :)
  • Corine
    Corine Married on 01/18/2014
    Biondi is more than just a jeweler. They care about their clients and go above and beyond for them. Their staff is open and honest, and your happiness is their ultimate goal. My husband chose my engagement ring their and went back to get our wedding bands because of his initial experience with them. They were able to customize our wedding bands, and did it while we were more than 700 miles away. Our hammered rose gold bands turned out amazing, and we are so grateful to have Michelle and her staff work with our wants and needs.

Pricing

Biondi Diamond Jewelers Price Rates

15755 E. Briarwood Circle Aurora, CO, 80016
Location of (Biondi Diamond Jewelers)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding