Thollot Diamonds & Fine Jewelry

Thornton, CO View map

Thollot Diamonds specializes in one of a kind jewelry designs and great pricing on brand name jewelry. Our design process is fun and easy and the best part comes at the end when design clients have the option of taking part in the creative process by pouring the gold into their mold to create their custom piece. Our "Pour Your Heat Into It" experience creates a unique and gorgeous ring with a true connection to the heart of a couple's story. Our showroom is Colorado Authentic with reclaimed wood from an actual 1800's gold mine and a Colorado style bar so people can sit and enjoy the entire experience. Enjoy an entirely different jewelry experience and work with a professional staff of designers, gemologists, and jewelers.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Insurance
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

• Rolando
    Rolando Married on 09/24/2020

Amazing and delightful

Best experience ever. They will work with you to ensure that the ring your choose fits exactly with your vision. They are patient. They aren’t as concerned with the sale, but instead with satisfaction of the customer.

Thollot Diamonds & Fine Jewelry's reply:

Rolando! Thank you so much for writing this review! It was so fun working with you two...especially being part of the moment when she saw the final design. My heart! That will be a moment we won't forget:) We sincerely appreciate the fact that you chose Thollot!
    Janea Married on 02/23/2018
    This is a family owned buisness. That means there is no " apply for a credit card and take it home right now" pressure you get at most jewlers. They are not comission based so pushing the most expensive ring down your throat is not their thing. Mh fiance and I designed my wedding ring there. We brought in photos of my vision and they made it into reality. My engagement ring was actually passed down to me from my fiancés mother but was too small. We took it to Thollot and they sized it, polished it up and now it looks and fits PERFECTLY!! I highly recommend thollot for ALL jewelery needs.
  • melisa
    Melisa Married on 10/04/2014

BEAUTIFUL work, custom made, reasonable prices, HIGH quality!

I looked and looked and looked and looked for my husband's wedding band. I even ordered a ring from NY that was $2600 and looked like poo!! Then I came across Thollot. Troy and Joy and their staff are wonderful. They made my husband's band, and it's gorgeous. After this, I wanted a band for my engagement ring that was unique. I found a ring in their shop, the second photo, but I already had my engagement ring which is the center band in the first photo. They literally were able to take a ring and somehow build the band in the second photo around my engagement ring. The photos do NOT do it justice, because it is SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL and it was reasonably priced. We have now had 3 custom rings made and REALLY at very reasonable prices! I will post pictures of my husband's ring(s) soon, one is still being made and his wedding band is being sized.

3790 East 104th Avnue Thornton, CO, 80233

10am-6pm Monday -Friday 10am-5pm Saturday 11am-4pm Sunday
Location of (Thollot Diamonds & Fine Jewelry)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding