Janet I. Fulcher Photography Reviews

9 | Fawn Grove, PA

9 Reviews for Janet I. Fulcher Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jillian · Married on 08/13/2011

Janet and her team were all incredible to work with! So easy going and very discrete about taking pictures at the wedding...when I saw the pictures I would say, "I didn't know you were standing there!"

I highly recommend Janet I. Fulcher Photography! You will be extremely happy with the results!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Lisa · Married on 03/05/2011

Janet was the photographer for my sons's wedding. was immediately taken by her interesting details of the photographs. Not your usual standard photography, but something extra, that I didn't find in other photographers. She was a pleasure to work with and was very concerned that I was a satisfied customer. She is truly a professional and her creativity in the types of pictures and the final product is amazing. She is worth every penny! I would use her again for my other son's bar mitzvah.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2010

Janet Fulcher is not only an amazing person to work with but also a great photographer. Janet and her assistant made me feel at ease about the photography for my wedding in June 2010. But this isnt the first time that I have worked with Janet, she also did my senior pictures, she is so flexible with what you want in your pictures no matter the occasion. Janet also did our engagement pictures and came to my farm to take the pictures, she found spots in the dead of winter that made absolutely beautiful pictures. After the wedding she and her assistants made beautiful thank you cards to send out to the guests of our wedding. From the very beginning and even to picking out the pictures after the wedding she was flexible, helpful, and truely cared about us and what we wanted in the photographer. I would not suggest anyone else for the photography for your wedding.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Kristine · Married on 06/13/2009

The photography was the most important part of my wedding, so having Janet as my photographer was an easy choice. She has an artistic eye and really captured some unique shots of my husband and I. Our reception was on my family's farm with rustic buildings in the backdrop. The shots are so interesting....the blend of us in our formal attire with the rustic buildings behind us. I love looking at our photos and know anyone who chooses Janet will be just as happy. She's truly a perfectionist and professional.

Sent on 02/01/2010

Megan · Married on 07/12/2008

Janet, was so great! She was to much fun the day of the wedding, and very respectful to everyone. I am so glad that she took my wedding pictures, she is so creative, so you don't get those boring...run of the mill photos...you get so much more! She is very intune to what type of pictures you are looking for that day! I am looking through my proofs now, and I am very, very impressed! From now on Janet will be taking all of my family and special occasion pictures!

Sent on 09/25/2008

Caroline · Married on 09/05/2004

Hiring Janet was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. She is fun and personable, but always professional and responsive to our ideas. She took a lot of pictures so we had a lot of choices. In addition to the traditional posed pictures she also took candid pictures. She caught a moment when my husband and I were looking at each other, laughing that we were actually married - every time I look at it I feel that intense happiness again. She also took some beautiful setting shots of the vineyard where we were married - something I had never considered but was grateful to have when creating my wedding album. Most importantly she made me look good! Consequently we have a beautiful wedding album to remember what was a wonderful whirlwind day.

Sent on 06/05/2008

Kera · Married on 07/19/2003

Janet was so pleasant and wonderful to work with! A real pro!! I would recommend her to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2008

Janet was a true professional all the way. She captured some amazing moments between my husband and myself and some gorgeous scenic pics for both the engagement shots and our wedding. Her price was higher in relation to other photographers in our area, however, she was worth the price difference. I never doubted my choice with Janet.

Sent on 02/13/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 06/03/2006

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

I had Janet and an associate to do my wedding what I loved was the fact that when it came to the guests noticing the photographers noone noticed them at all. They did some wonderful pictures..... I was able to choose from over 600 prints.... They also came early to do pic's before the wedding which made our day go a whole lot smoother....
    Great to work with......!!!

Sent on 08/28/2008