Jaclyn Brown Photography Reviews

3 | Richmond, VA

3 Reviews for Jaclyn Brown Photography

Gavin · Married on 06/06/2015

I would recommend Jaclyn to photograph any of my other friends weddings!

Jaclyn was very organized and professional through every step of the process during the months prior to our wedding. She met with me several times to discuss all the details that she would need to know for the day of, and even helped me come up with a schedule for the day so she would know where her and her second shooter needed to be at all times.

I liked that she showed me some of the work of second shooters that she works with as well so that we could tell her our preferences of style.

I honestly don't think we could have asked for better pictures or a better photographer! We have so many great pictures, I'm having a hard time choosing the ones I want to print and frame!

Holly · Married on 04/16/2011

Jaclyn is a wonderful photographer and did a wonderful job doing the photography for my wedding, she is friendly and easy to work with and takes wonderful pictures. Jaclyn was able to work very well with the environment we were in (the city is not always such a beautiful place to take wedding pictures) but she was able to make it into a wonderful, beautiful and fun place. Overall she is a great photographer and working with her would make your wedding less stressful and more fun.