J.A. Head Jewelers Reviews

J.A. Head Jewelers 3
  • Luci

Luci · Married on 12/21/2018

Best Jeweler I have ever encountered

If I could give J A Head Jewelers 5,000 stars I would!! John is the most amazing jeweler I have ever encountered and would recommend him to absolutely EVERYONE! He took such good care of us and treated us so well. His eye for design is unbelievable. I cannot even begin to describe to you my joy of working with him. He made our dream ring come to reality. We worked hard on one design and he had the patience with us as we completely changed courses...making the most unbelievable experience. I get chills just looking at my ring and know that is was made with the utmost care and highest quality. I have found my life-long jeweler. THANK YOU both for making the most special item I own.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    J.A. Head Jewelers 4
    J.A. Head Jewelers 5
    J.A. Head Jewelers 6

Mary Luanne · Married on 06/24/2015

I would like to tell anyone who is looking for beautiful jewelry go to John Head jewelry’s.
    He just made me the most beautiful add a diamond bracelet in white gold. Every stops me to see it. Service from an expert. I also have bought Well my husband has really bought me several other things from there. They are so nice and trustworthy. Please tell all your friends about him. We have know him a long time he just keeps getting better.We love you John Head thanks for all your help.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband went to J. A. Head Jewelers for my custom made engagement ring. My husband designed it and it turned out amazing! We went to him for the matching customized wedding band to fit along the engagement ring and it fits absolutely perfectly. I also purchased my husband's wedding band there and couldn't be happier with the outcome of everything. I would HIGHLY recommend J. A. Head Jewelers!!

Sent on 02/22/2016

5 STARS!!! J.A. Head Jewelers custom made our rings to perfection! They are the total package. The quality, value, honesty and superior customer service made our entire experience a pleasure doing business with them. We will continue seeing John for all our future jewelry needs. Thank you J.A. Head Jewelers!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Joseph · Married on 09/12/2014

I designed my future brides engagement ring with the help of John... had a wonderful experience! I will only do business with J A head jewelers from now on! Went back today to get our wedding bands! Great service most honest folks around! The kinda of service u can only get with a family business!!! Joe McLaughlin

Sent on 01/21/2014

John is best. I would not go anywhere else.

Sent on 02/14/2014

John Head of J.A. Jewelers provided me with exceptional service. I made the best decision in choosing his store for my jewelry. His prices were fair and I will most certainly use his store again.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2008

John Head, owner of J.A. Head Jewelers in Greenville, SC on Haywood Road created my engagement ring as well as our wedding bands and also some other custom jewelry my husband gave me while we were dating.

His creation of my engagement ring is simply amazing!!! I get so many compliments, even from strangers, regarding the beauty of my ring. He also created beautiful wedding bands for me and my husband!

I can't say enough about how beautiful my engagement ring is!

Sent on 10/22/2008

John over at J.A. Head Jewelers walked my husband and I through the entire process of designing my ring and wedding band. We got an incredible value on a gorgeous piece. It was a 3 carat total weight ring with a 2 carat center stone that is stunning. He also made a wedding band for my husband to match mine that is a little wider. He was a pleasure to deal with and his wife is very sweet. I would recommend J.A. Head Jewelers to anyone. We will definitely be back for future anniversary presents. :)

Sent on 01/21/2014

3.0

My fiance got my engagement ring designed and made here. Everything was perfect except for the place he sent off his rings to to have them made. When we got my ring back from being resized, it was scratched and had marks from the plyers. We had to send it back and had to go through some things to get it done. It was somewhat hard to get what we wanted, but the end product was gorgeous.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Levi · Married on 05/15/2010

0.4
      0.5

John Head of J. A Head jewelers is a thief. I bought what I thought and was told was a new ring. Within months, the ring (which was 14k gold and diamonds) split down the middle in the back and diamonds fell out. The ring had been cut off of someone elses finger and "put back" together and then sold to me.

Sent on 01/10/2012

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

I agree with the other person who gave feedback! JA head is a theif and a liar. I bought a ring from him as well and was told it was new and found out it wasnt! He would nt give me a refund told me it wasnt the same ring he sold me! DONT go there!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

0.0

Took my engagement ring to this guy for re-sizing which he farms out, was supposed to have it back by the next afternoon (Friday) but the guy doing the work hadn't finished it (Valentine's weekend) when we stopped by to pick it up.......LONG story short it's now been 11 days without the first damn phone call from this man to keep us apprised of what's going on--my ring is SOMEWHERE in Greenwood SC, I have no idea if my ring will even MAKE it back to his store. When WE"VE called or stopped in he explained that when you re-size a ring "That much" (# sizes) stones can fall out yada yada yada, the guy got sick, is now in the hospital and I/we sent it to Greenwood--I'll have it back this Friday or by Monday at the latest! HA! It's TUESDAY, No phone call, nothing yet! DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU VALUE WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!!!

Sent on 02/26/2013