25 Reviews for Inviting Designs, LLC

Place Cards (2)
RSVP Cards (2)
Assembly (2)
Menus (1)

I absolutely love how my invitations turned out! And our guests have commented how beautiful our invitations are. Jacqlene was great to work with and able to help make the process seamless and fun.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

All of the products that we purchased, invitations, seating cards, a custom sign, and itineraries, were absolutely perfect! The quality of the products were fantastic! People were calling to tell us how beautiful rebe invitations were!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very responsive and willing to create your vision! And has wonderful ideas to help as well

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

Jacqlene was wonderful to work with. She created our invitations, programs, place cards, table numbers, cute signs for our reception, AND our thank you notes and everything was just beautiful. She is incredibly kind and very flexible. Jacqlene was patient with us throughout our entire wedding planning process, and was very responsive to e-mails and phone calls. We felt so lucky to have connected with Jacqlene. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jacqlene helped us design and create absolutely beautiful wedding invitations, programs and seating chart that we couldn't be happier with!! She took the time to sit and talk with us about each item and make everything very person to our style. I would highly recommend Jacqlene!!

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jacqlene truly was a pleasure to work with. We first saw her work at my cousins wedding where she did all of the printing from invites, to menus to table signage. We went into our first meeting with her without knowing what we wanted for our invitations. What we got was a truly custom piece of art that we were beyond thrilled with. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Inviting Designs to anyone who is looking for a full service experience!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jacqlene has an eye for design that is unmatched. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and made all of the stresses that can come with planning a wedding melt away with her professionalism, attention to detail and quality of service. I was amazed at how she was able to take the vision I had in my head and not only make it come to life, but make it better. Thanks to her our save-the-dates, invitations, and seating chart were stunning and guests still comment on how amazing they looked. I recommend Jacqlene to everyone for all of their invitation/stationary needs!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jacqlene did an amazing job! She was always very prompt with returning emails and provided a phenomenal service at a great price. She was a pleasure to work with and we found ourselves looking forward to meeting with her. She listed to our scattered ideas and came up with the most beautiful invitations. We initially tried to order them ourselves off of a "do it yourself" website, and are so glad we went with Jacqlene instead. She was able to make a far superior product for roughly the same price. We will be using her services for our thank you cards and any other invitation needs we have in the future as well as recommending her to our friends and families.

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Ordered our save the dates from their website and we were VERY impressed with the quick turnaround time! We ordered them on a Sunday night and they were delivered by that Wednesday.

It was a sleek and simple design that we chose and they came out nicely, although darker than what we thought they would be (and the gold wasn't as bright/shiny as we thought). The writing was also smaller than anticipated so it might be a little hard for our elderly guests to read it, but we were happy with the result overall--especially considering the price. We will definitely consider using them again for our formal invitations.

Profile Picture Aubrey, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I met Jacqlene at a bridal expo and loved her designs. We met up after and she created an inivitation design that incorporated my wedding colors while also incorporating a fun font and modern design. I got such positive feedback from my friends and family when they received their invitations in the mail. Best of all, they didn't require any crazy additional postage! Overall my experience was very positive-the cost was within my budget and turn around time was very quick. I ended up using Jacqlene for my thank you cards after the wedding as well!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jacqlene and Inviting Designs created the entire theme for our wedding invitations, place cards, seating chart and favors. On the very first try, she took my vision and brought it to life. I was blown away by the creativity in the design element, the attention to detail and the beautiful presentation. The personal touch of each piece made the entire theme come together, and I received so many compliments on how beautiful and PERFECT her designs were for our special day. I would highly recommend Inviting Designs-- from the initial creation of what you're looking for, to the execution of the finished product, you will have the most uniquely inspired pieces completely personalized just for your event.

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jacqlene was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was able to capture our vision for our wedding and bring it to life with the perfect invitations and then created the perfect day-of details to match! Her professionalism and responsiveness was amazing! She was always quick to get back to me with any questions and truly brought my vision to life. We can't thank you enough Jacqlene and Inviting Designs!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Jacqlene with Inviting Design is.... AMAZING!!!! :) We met with her multiple times to go over our wedding invitations, and she also provided multiple signs and decor at our wedding reception. She was very patient with us, as we could not make up our minds on our wedding invitations. She had no problem with sending us different samples, until we found the one that we loved. Once we picked our design, she sat down with us and helped us decide on specific wording. From our invitations, to our wedding signs, and table seating cards everything was BEAUTIFUL. She did such a great job.. it was so nice to have someone I trusted so I didn't have to DIY! I would recommend Jacqlene to anyone who is looking for someone to take charge and do their wedding invitations/decor for them.

Profile Picture User3516623, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jacqlene was amazing to work with. My fiance and I are in a unique situation (he's from Ireland so we're having two celebrations) and she was very accommodating and didn't make us feel like we added a burden. Our schedules change weekly (in addition to work, he's a musician, and I work in events) and Jacqlene was willing to meet with us any time, anywhere (once even at the mall!). She was patient during our working appointments (I often said, "what if we change this..." and sometimes went back and forth!) and she was very upfront about how our save-the-dates might look different depending on how we wanted them printed (glossy, matte, etc). She provided us with a proof before we decided on anything (we even changed the first one!). We look forward to working with Jacqlene more!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jacqueline was so great to work with. She let us create our own custom invitation and we had so much fun doing so! The invitations came out awesome!! I would highly recommend her to everyone I know!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/4/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My invitations were perfection and I could not ask for anything better!! Jacqlene was amazing and met with us and designed the invitations from start to finish. We went with the fairytale cinderella invitations and they were perfection. She even dropped them off at the house with one fully assembled and weighed for shipping. 100% satisfied!!

Profile Picture Alli, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jacqlene was a pleasure to work with. She actually came to our house to meet with us and worked around our schedule. She listened to us and produced the perfect wedding invitation! In addition, she created beautiful thank you cards. When we asked for adjustments, she was flexible and made sure our vision was achieved. Her creative approach was just right. Thank you, Jacqlene!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jacqlene was great. She was really creative and supportive throughout the process. She really took our vision and brought it to life for us. Not only did she do our wedding invitations and thank you cards, but she put together a special print that we framed for our parents. Plus she was able to work with the shorter deadlines that we needed! I definitely would use her again and recommend her highly!

Profile Picture Mary-Frances, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I have worked with Jacqlene for my own wedding as well as for my best friends bridal shower and both times have been nothing but a great experience! She definitely will work with you on your budget and meet all your design needs in a quick manner. We have gotten so many compliments on her designs too!! I highly reccomend her for your invitation needs!

Profile Picture User4241294, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would highly recommend Inviting Design. From professionalism to flexibility, this is the company to use!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I couldn't have picked a better person to work with for our wedding! She went above and beyond to make sure everything was just as we wanted! I can't wait to work with Jacqlene again for more events in our future!

Profile Picture Falon , 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We were so lucky to find Jacqlene. She was recommended to us by someone who had used her for baby shower invitations. We liked that she came to us and we were able to work with her in the comfort of our own home. She presented us with an so many choices, but patiently guided us through to find the perfect invitation for our wedding. We were working with a short time frame and were amazed at how quickly we received our invitations. Jacqlene was friendly, professional, and a joy to work with. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 2/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jacqueline is the best of the best! I brought my image to her of what I wanted for my wedding stationary, and she took it to the next level! She is so flexible and creative! When you show her what you like, she will find a way to make it look exactly like that! My wedding invitations, seating board, menus, church programs, etc. were my favorite part of my wedding! I still get compliments on my wedding stationary! I loved working with her so much, that I have just used her again for my best friend's bridal shower invitations! I have recommended her to anyone I know looking for stationary!!

Profile Picture natalie, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jacqlene was fantastic to work with. She was professional and very attentive. We had her price out invitations that we had looked at with another vendor and she was able to offer the identical invitations for a better price. I would highly recommend Jacqlene to family and friends.

Profile Picture Sheryl, 6/22/13, 6 Reviews