7 Dutch Meadow Lane, Rexford, NY 12148 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Carta Bella

After serving South Florida for many years. I have brought my "passion for paper" back to my roots in Upstate New York. My mission is to create a special and unique solution for your invitation ideas. My personal attention, quality products, and affordable prices can make the invitation process that much better. I look forward to your questions and wish you the best!

abiding lov
bright white square

• Videos 1

52 Reviews for Carta Bella

Patricia · Married on 04/15/2017

Joann was amazing to work with. Very accomatingand helpful. Couldnthave Asked for a better person to do my daughters invites

• User7720544 · 2+ years ago

Joann was amazing! Everything came out beautiful. I didn't know people would compliment our invitations but we got multiple comments. She did everything in a very timely manner. We had her do our invitations,seating chart, table names, and thank you cards. I would have had her do the save the dates also but I didn't find her i time. When I was unsure how I wanted the thank you notes she was patient be let us figure it out. Everything was amazing I will probably use her again for Holiday cards, invitations and anything else I can think of.

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

Joanne is the absolute best!!!! She is so creative and has a million options to choose from. Whatever you envision she can do! She is very prompt in responding to emails and extremely accommodating when picking anything up (invitations, extra envelopes she prints, etc). Joanne also is willing to put anything in the mail and shipping was always very quick as well. Thank you so much, Joanne!!

Carta Bella FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10