7 Dutch Meadow Lane, Rexford, NY 12148 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Carta Bella

After serving South Florida for many years. I have brought my "passion for paper" back to my roots in Upstate New York. My mission is to create a special and unique solution for your invitation ideas. My personal attention, quality products, and affordable prices can make the invitation process that much better. I look forward to your questions and wish you the best!

abiding lov
halbig

• Videos 1

53 Reviews for Carta Bella

Alex Rusate · Married on 10/05/2019

Impeccable quality and excellent service

My fiance and I went with Joanne at Carter Bella for a wedding invitations as well as our table side and could not be happier. She has a great attention to detail, was quick to turn around everything that we sent to her and the end product who is really great. It was nice to have someone like Joanne to work with while planning a wedding because she took all the stress out of this part of the process for us.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Patricia · Married on 04/15/2017

Joann was amazing to work with. Very accomatingand helpful. Couldnthave Asked for a better person to do my daughters invites

Sent on 01/28/2017
  • User7720544 · 2+ years ago

Joann was amazing! Everything came out beautiful. I didn't know people would compliment our invitations but we got multiple comments. She did everything in a very timely manner. We had her do our invitations,seating chart, table names, and thank you cards. I would have had her do the save the dates also but I didn't find her i time. When I was unsure how I wanted the thank you notes she was patient be let us figure it out. Everything was amazing I will probably use her again for Holiday cards, invitations and anything else I can think of.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Carta Bella FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10