38 Danker Avenue, Albany, NY 12206 Map · Phone number

About NooneyArt Designs

NooneyArt Designs is a full service stationery design studio based in upstate New York specializing in high quality, custom designed wedding stationery and maps. Our designs feature original watercolor illustrations, making our invitations and other stationery items uniquely personal and artistic.

Custom Stationery
We produce all manner of event stationery, from save the dates and invitations to programs, reception cards, thank you notes and more. We are proud to have had our designs featured on blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Carats and Cake and Grey Likes Weddings.

Custom Illustrated Maps
Illustrated maps are a perfect addition to an invitation package or as a save the date to let your guests know where your event will be taking place and some of the attractions in the area. Original watercolor maps also make great gifts and keepsakes for a special event.

Follow NooneyArt Designs on

Cape Cod Hydrangea Suite
pippinhill envelopeliner 51 584436 1571053887

17 Reviews for NooneyArt Designs

Aubree Lemons · Married on 09/14/2019

A kind soul with an amazing talent

I wish we could give more than 5 stars. Wendy was responsive, communicative, creative and delivered a beautiful custom watercolor invitation suite. We had a seemingly never ending stream of questions and requests and she handled each one with patience and grace. We loved her artwork so much that we actually ordered copies of just the watercolor scenes that we will frame and give as gifts (or keep for ourselves because we love them!!). Wendy, thank you so much - we could not be happier with the finished product or more grateful for your help!! We hope to work with you again in the future!!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding invitation ensemble with a personal touch

Our experience with Wendy exceeded all of our expectations. My daughter's wedding on 6/08/2019 was held outdoors at a boathouse in the Hudson Valley. I sent Wendy photos of the boathouse and other items that I thought would create the story of the experience guests would have. Wow! Each watercolor was exquisitely painted and together, they made for a beautiful narrative of an outdoor wedding.
    Wendy's artwork is superb and I was able to communicate nearly all of my requests through email, although she was immediately available if I needed to speak with her. I provided her with text and she has a trained eye for setting up invitations with appropriate spacing and line breaks. She was helpful in recommending ink color, fonts, sizes and texture of paper. She is precise and her turnaround time is remarkable. She communicates exactly what she needs and prompted me on issues that I overlooked. Her pricing is absolutely fair and reasonable for the quality product she delivers. I hope there is another occasion soon that would necessitate me working with her again. She is a gem!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Haleigh · Married on 05/12/2018

Incredibly talented and great to work with!

I would recommend Wendy 100 times over and in fact, I have! She was amazing to work with and literally made miracles happen in my short timeline. Our invitations were a work of art and better then anything I could have dreamed up! We have it framed in our bedroom. We received so many compliments and a ton of inquiries from future bride friends :) Thank you, Wendy!

Sent on 02/07/2019

NooneyArt Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Shipping

• 38 Danker Avenue Albany, NY, 12206 See on map
    (Phone number)
    M-F 9:30am-5:00pm
    Location of (NooneyArt Designs)