PO Box 5794, Albany, NY 12205 Map · Phone number

About NooneyArt Designs

NooneyArt Designs is a design studio located in upstate New York that specializes in print design and creating artistic, hand made invitations and stationery for weddings.

We offer both ready-to-order and custom designed invitations and stationery. Each design begins with a hand drawn pen and ink rendering and/or watercolor painting that is converted to digital format and is professionally printed and hand assembled so you can be sure that you are getting a high quality product.

Follow NooneyArt Designs on

ilfullxfull 4462479625v8
capecodmapinvite

14 Reviews for NooneyArt Designs

Cate · Married on 07/18/2015

I ordered wedding invitations, RSVP cards and invite printing from NooneyArt Designs. I LOVED the finished product -- they were beautiful, just what I expected and of great quality. I have also heard rave reviews from our guests that have received them. Wendy was professional and easy to work with. I would recommend her.

Claire · Married on 07/03/2015

What can I say about Wendy Nooney only that she is fantastic to work with and her invitations are even more fantastic. I ordered various samples from various suppliers but it was clear that Wendys would be the winner. Wendy is very prompt in responding to all your questions. She goes above and beyond to ensure that all your invitation needs are met. The invitations are excellent quality and exactly like you see in the pictures (or the sample if you get one!). All our guests are still talking about them. The turnaround time for the invitations is really fast from the moment you place the order. If you're looking for quality invitations at a good price with a fast delivery time and a supplier who is a dream to work with, then choose Wendy at Nooney Art! You won't be disappointed.

Nooney Art created my invitations for me, and they were absolutely beautiful! The entire ordering experience was so easy! I picked my design and emailed the specific wording I wanted and Nooney Art sent it right back to me. After I ordered the invitations, they arrived very soon and they were just what I wanted! I would definitely recommend Nooney Art for any invitation needs you have!

NooneyArt Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Printing, Shipping

• PO Box 5794 Albany, NY 12205 See on map